April 20, 2014 | 983 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by onegirlfromeurope

This is good product if you just want use eyeliner to line your eyes "normaly". And this product is extreamely cheap and stay all day. So if you want good,cheap and all day- stay eyeliner buy this !

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by excitingname

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was psyched to purchase this, but why do companies not use a felt tip or brush tip applicator sometimes? The tip is neither flexible now absorbent, so it feels like I have almost zero control of what I'm doing. Moreover, the tip is so hard I feel like I'm hurting my eyelids and I can't swipe the liner across--I have to sort of dab it, which doesn't make a perfect, smooth line and so it bothers me. You have to wait a minute for it to dry (which is no big deal) but it's weird because I can feel it sort of shrinking itself onto my lids. It's super black, which is great, but I just don't get the applicator.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I heard so many raves about this cheap but supposedly wonderful liner - but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I have small, slightly hooded eyes so I wear eyeliner almost daily to enhance my lash line and eyes. I prefer softer black shades for everyday and an eyeliner which is capable of drawing a very thin line as I want it to look subtle.

My HG liner - high or low end - is definitely Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum, which has a beautiful fine, soft flexible tip and the actual pen is high-quality and made in Japan - it never goes on patchy and draws the perfect line every time, and lasts over 10 hours on my lids/eyes (very rare for me to find a liquid eyeliner I love and this stuff is amazing). It's perfect for subtle and bold looks. So I can't help but compare to the PF's. First the WnW did not last nor did it seem "waterproof". It smudged in less than an hour. Some flaked off my lids by noon. For me the worst part is the tip. The tip is scratchy, and sooo stiff which makes it difficult for me to create that subtle line above my lashes. And it applies patchy. The colour was pretty good - a rich, glossy black, though I had to go over the some areas 2-3 times. The consistency is very thin, almost watery and it sets in about 10 seconds. I tried using this with a different brush - which was ok, but the smudging and flaking still annoyed me - plus that is too much effort when my PF's is just perfect the way it is.

I won't repurchase this, but I do think it may be suitable for those with larger eyes, non-oily lids and more lid space who want a bolder inky black and don't mind the stiff tip.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by carebeaar

The problem with this eyeliner is the brush that comes with it. It is difficult to apply, especially if you're a beginner like myself. The colour is great but as I am applying this eyeliner, alot of it sticks to my upper eyelashes and it's very hard to take off. I wouldn't buy this product again, unless they change the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by FloralRed

This thing sucks. The brush isn't that great but I don't mind using it if the formula is good, but.. the formula is terrible. The color looks great and is very black--helps to bring out my brown eyes. However, it's the transferring that pisses me off! Every time I blink I feel the tacky-like glue sticking to my upper lids. Then of course it leads the black line. Annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Kaisheart

This product is wonderful if you know how to use it.

Many reviews love the non-waterproof Wet and Wild Megaliner. The biggest problem with the H20 liner is the brush. The brush is stiff and very hard to work with. However, if you already own the regular Megaliner, switch the brushes. The Megaliner brush is much smoother and it will fit on top of the waterproof liner. If not, buy the original Megaliner for only 2.00 then switch the brushes. It is worth it!

For removing this truly waterproof liner, I use any oil based makeup remover. Mac's cleanse off oil works great, but I also found basic olive oil does the job.

Other than those two issues, this liner is a fantastic liner. The color pay off is very black, it stays on all day, and it is dirt cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by toms

Don't get this one.
The non waterproof one works 100x better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mcmc101010

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AWFUL. The applicator is really tough and it's impossible to get a solid line. This is by far the WORST eyeliner out there. It's not that water proof, and very hard to put on, and the line will never be nice and solid. It also wrinkles when it dries. Oh, and when you've worn it for a while, it get sticky and hold on to your lid. Soooooo bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Nmatheny1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye liner i will ever use again! I use it everyday, and i only need to buy a new one probably once every 6 months. It is waterproof and very hard to get off which is what i wanted. I do not want my eyeliner running down my face. As long as you give it a second to dry before opening your eye it will be perfect, if not then some will go onto your lid. I LOVE the tip because it is not Flexible its more like a marker and my lines are flawless. The black is dark and the color stays. BEST EYELINER EVER and its 3 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by kirito

DO NOT BUY THIS LIQUID LINER, PLEASE. The felt tip applicator is not flexible at all and hurts to use. It is so stiff, and cannot create a smooth, precise line at all. If the applicator was of a higher quality, I would like this product a lot more, but it just makes it impossible to use the eyeliner. I feel really bad throwing out gently used makeup, but I literally cannot use this eyeliner because of how awful the applicator is.