Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 8/19/2015 11:50:00 PM

This is really a great product in my opinion. I must wear eyeliner every day or I feel eye naked, and I need a bold eyeliner that I can flick out to the sides. The applicator doesn't budge so it is very easy to draw straight lines, even if you haven't had your morning coffee or are driving.

Once applied, this stuff does not move for love nor Jesus. I have noticed I need to use some eyeshadow before hand or there is a possibility of getting the whole your eyeliner turned into your eyeshadow thing. This needs a little time to dry, but once it does you're fine. This product claims to be waterproof, and you can bet your Bean Boots that it is. You really need a good eye makeup remover to take it off--I even had some difficulty when using Lancome's bi-facil. This product is a great medium to decorate temporary tattoos, which is really helpful if you've got that once in a lifetime job interview or are babysitting your sister's kids.

Make sure you take it all off before going to bed or you will wake up looking like a crusty eyed monster. If that's not good life advice, I don't know what is.

on 8/13/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Im really bad with getting my eyeliner perfect the first time, so trying this eyeliner was a bad idea. ive sat here for almost a hour trying to get it off and it still hasnt completely come off. It would work good with me if i can get my eyeliner perfect the first time but this is not a good product for me. My skin is so irritated & it hurts sooooo bad. Will never use this product again & for people who are like me I wouldn't recommend getting this product.

on 7/19/2015 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I wouldn't wear this everyday thought because it a pain in the ass to get off. You have to scrub your lid to the point where I actually rubbed my under eye raw.

on 7/5/2015 8:23:00 PM

I have the shade in the dark brown and I use this product when I know when ill be in contact with water.
Seriously extremely waterproof to the point that it can be annoying to take off LOL

extremely cheap, and for the price its not a bad product!

I love this eyeliner. I've used it for many years. It's easy to apply because the applicator brush isn't flimsy. The color payoff is amazing. Just like it says it's waterproof. It doesn't move when you try to take it off with water. It stays in place although you have to let it dry for a while before you try to curl your lashes or anything else. Other than that it is an amazing product and very cheep!

on 6/1/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not too hard to apply and it stays on all day. The only problem I had with it was that when I started using it, it would dry out my eyes and make them water (It had no problem staying on through that, either!)

My eyes water through out the day and this eyeliner STAYS! you have to use waterproof makeup remover to get this off. It stays on the whole day, doesn't flake, super intense black I love this eyeliner more than any of my high end eyeliners. I have several of these and they are just one of my holy grail products. If you see this pick it up it is worth it!

on 3/30/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i feel like i'm the only person who genuinely likes this eyeliner! i have extremely watery eyes that tear up randomly during the day and finding eyeliner that stays on through my constant eyeball leakage is really hard. i've tried a bunch of eyeliners from sephora that were way more expensive than this, and they had all claimed they were waterproof- absolute bullshit!
THIS eyeliner is truly waterproof. it's AMAZING. the applicator isn't the best, however, and you definitely need to wipe off the excess on it before you apply. but i don't mind that because it actually stays on! however, i've noticed sometimes it starts flaking, but usually it's pretty minor. only annoying part about this eyeliner, though, is with its extreme waterproofness comes extreme difficulty of removal - you need a frickin nuclear bomb to get this stuff off. make sure you have makeup remover on hand if you decide to try this out. water will NOT cut it, neither will normal soap.

on 3/21/2015 3:08:00 PM

This eyeliner doesn't move. At all. I put it on yesterday morning and it's still in place- even after showering and washing my face. I think this is awesome, only because my eyes water like crazy (allergies). I could get it off with makeup remover and a little scrubbing.

on 3/3/2015 1:28:00 AM

Amazing product! This. does. not. budge. I love how tiny the brush is - makes it easy to get a fine precise line. Great product for the price.