September 20, 2014 | 1897 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by npha

Heard so many good reviews on this so I thought I'll give it a try. Tried it on with primer beneath my oily eyelids but definitely not the eyeliner for me. I wanted an eyeliner that wouldn't come off or transfer but this transferred to my lids and it wasn't cute. It definitely was waterproof bc it didn't budge coming off. Would recommend if you have monolids.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst liquid eye liner I ever purchased.
The very first time I used it, it got all over my eyelashes.
It made them clumpy and sticky. I have wrinkles due to trying to take this thing off my lid. Ok, I'm dramatic, but it was horrible. If you make one mistake, just one teeny tiny little mistake.. you're screwed. DON'T BUY.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst liquid eyeliners I have used. The color is a grey/black, which dries to an uneven, dull finish. This irritated my eyes to the point of my contact lenses getting all cloudy, and what possessed Wet n' Wild to make the applicator a hard plastic? The tip isn't even soft, so one wrong move to you stab yourself in the eye.

The one thing going for it is that it was nearly impossible to remove, so it is waterproof, but so not worth it. I use the other liquid eyeliner this line makes and it's great.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by kizunareii

the worst eyeliner I've tried. Not only does it take forever to dry, the consistency is sticky and it has an almost shiny finish (and how attractive is that?). Pigmentation is quite poor--it was streaky gray black at best. Worst of all, it reacted terribly with my skin and it started to burn after a few minutes post-application. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could only tolerate using this once and giving it a single second chance.

Pros: Not just waterproof, but MU remover proof. This could come in handy I suppose, theoretically.

Cons: formula is very watery and takes FOREVER to dry. I always give my mascara a minute to set/dry before putting my glasses back on but this took way longer to dry than that. To the point where it just wouldn't dry and I couldn't leave the house for another 10 minutes because of how long it took to scrub it off after wiping off the wet part. Application is so troublesome it's not worth it to me.

Brush is painful to use also; I recommend using it on it's side to press the product against your last line if you absolutely must try this. But I don't recommend wasting even the few dollars that it costs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

First off, when I took this out of the box, there was this sticky mess all over the bottle...yuck. Second, this takes about an hour to dry...not pretty because it transfers to my eyelids. I don't have an hour every morning to wait on this to dry. Overall, not a good purchase and won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MoonandStars0108

Very difficult to take off using eye makeup remover. Its also sticky and it sticks to my eyelashes, not the best feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I love this liquid liner, it's really sticky though but it does stay on soooo well !! It's like $4.00 where i buy it from, so you can't beat the price, thumbs up !

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I didnt like this eyeliner at all. I got it in black-brown and I was impressed by the cheap price. I absolutely love wet n wilds eyeshadows but this was horrible. The felt tip was rock hard and it was extremely difficult to apply. If you make a mistake it takes forever to undo and you end up ruining your eye makeup. It is also very sticky and if it gets on your eyelashes, they stick together, which makes your eyelashes come out when you try to take it off. Worst eyeliner I have ever used so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by julayyy96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. The application is horrible since the formula is so runny, the brush is hard, and it takes forever to dry. I have curly natural lashes, so when I apply the product to my eyelids, it would get all over my lashes too. I will have to say that the only thing good about this product is that it is in fact waterproof, but it's not worth it with all the mess that comes with it.