Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the scent, and in my opinion, it smells almost exactly like Nest's Indigo perfume.

The texture of this lip balm was pretty waxy, and did not really provide hydration for my lips. What's worse is that this lip balm has carmine (a red dye obtained from crushed beetles), which I only realized after purchasing. Rubbing crushed beetles on my lips is disgusting, so I had to throw it away.

Moral of the story: check the ingredients of any beauty/skincare product you buy.

I bought this because I needed some lip hydration and this is terrible. I've heard so many good things about Burt's Bees and pomegrante sounded like a good choice but as soon as I applied it to my lips, I needed to apply in 2 minutes. Definitely didn't hydrate my lips at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very moisturizing chapstick. It goes on very smooth and doesnt leave any color on my lips which is a plus. I put it on overnight and woke up with very smooth, moisturized lips. I dont understand some reviewers who said that the lasting power of this chapstick is not long or that is not moisturizing, either they got a defective product or maybe it dried out? I haven't had this happen to me yet, I love it and would definitely buy again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I literally just made an account to write a review on this product. All I gotta say is that it's the SHIT and everyone should try it at least once in their lives ! 💋

Gross! Maybe I got a bad one but its smells revolting. Like stinky oil. I can't stand putting it on my lips. It has the sheerest wash of col our after have a dozen layers. Its doesn't sink in or moisturize my lips at all. It feels like a film of wax and I hate that. A lip balm is supposed be refreshing. I wanted to like this. Truly. I thought this would leave a better impression than the popular baby lips. But at least those smell nice and have tints. So disappointed

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's been so long since I bought this stuff so I can't remember how much it cost, but I will definitely buy it again regardless! This is an awesome lip balm that I typically apply twice a day, in the morning after I brush my teeth and at night before I go to bed. I will apply it throughout the day as needed, but that doesn't happen very often. It's super soothing and hydrating and gives my lips a nice bit of shine when it's freshly applied. It's not slippery or sticky, just super smooth and easy to apply. It has a really light smell, and at first I thought the smell was disgusting but you get used to it over time and now I find it smells great. I love this lip balm and can't wait to repurchase :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm of all time!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i love this lipbalm it do it job i leave it overnigth wake up with smooth lips
but the price was expensive it was IDR 60.000.00 { 6 USD } AND the packaging not cute but
I LOVE IT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

definitely the worst lip balm i have ever used in my life. I was really expecting more for the price, 11 NZD which is definitely in the upper price range for lip balms. This lip balm had no moisturising staying power what so ever and would leave my lips worse off then they were before as some reviewers has also stated. The texture is waxy and almost dry. Not very pleasant it feels like i'm chucking on a glue stick on my lips. It is also very hard to distribute the product onto the lips and requires a few more then nessecary swipes to get any actual product on because of the waxy dry unmovable formula. It might as well me candle wax in a tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The flavour and juicy reddish look (which doesn't actually leave any pigmentation on the lips) of the balm are both pretty delicious, but this doesn't actually moisturise lips... which is kind of the point.

Popular Lip Treatments