September 21, 2014 | 2091 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - In the Garden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by livn4hersavior

Really love this eyeshadow. It's not too dark, but not translucent. You can leave it a little light or really build it. It's a really beautiful shade!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by eiyela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is actually one of my favourite eyeshadows ever. So pretty, bronzy goldy brown and silver all at the same time. And the jar I have is lasting forever, I don't think repurchase will even be an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by thefallenangel525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. It's my go to shade for daytime. It brings out my brown eyes perfectly without being too dark. The pearly shimmer makes my eyelids glow without being too glittery. It applies best with my fingers, which I don't mind because the application is faster in the morning. This, a lighter brown on my brow bone, and some mascara then I'm good to go. Definitely worth it to try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Serena94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I won't repeat too much of what has already been said... but I will say this: Fans of the classic Shu Uemura ME Silver 945 (now discontinued, but still beloved) can find a very nice replica in this shade! Lovely, complex bronze/pewter with hints of silvery evergreen. Excellent for an elegant dark eye. EM shadows, in my experience (I have five), have excellent staying power, don't irritate, and don't crease that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by gardengypsy

I agree that this a beautiful color, but it's advertised as being a "pearl" shadow when in fact I believe it to be a "shimmer" eyeshadow. It's got too much glitter in it for me to wear to work. But it is a great color, lasts long too. The new travel size in with the roller ball is kind of annoying, i do not apply it with the applicator. I use a brush instead for a better application. I wish they had travel size that were not in these tubes but oh well, i will make due.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Jeshacket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye shadow. it can be used in so many different ways, and can be used both as a whole lid colour as well as a crease or eye liner.
I love it. its one of my regular go to colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooove this eyeshadow! It is so unique. It is a bronze-y, greenish brown with beautiful gold reflects. It is a nice alternative to a dark brown or black. Very shimmery and sort of metallic. Very richly pigmented, just beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

Sorry to differ. I agree that the colour is incredibly beautiful. The glitter is not over the top - and the bronzy-green-brown seems like it would be a natural-but-better look. HOWEVER, I have brown eyes and medium-tan-olive skin colour and this colour totally washes me out. I think it would be spectacular with blue eyes.....which I don't have.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A beautiful cool bronze shade with a bit of shimmer in it. Easy to apply both to get the discrete everyday look and to get a more dramatic smokey look. As all loose eyeshadows it tend to bleed a bit when applying. Pretty cheap and lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by tobacco_flower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great colour to use, I always rely on this to create a smokey effect with eyeliner and EDM's Cardamom or Cliche. Not too dramatic on its own and very suitable for daily wear if you know how to apply it.