August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by vintagy

I LOVE this eyeliner! It's my everyday liner, no joke. I hate spending extra time on my eye makeup so I just put this on my upper lashline and I'm out the door. This lovely medium brown shade with tiny little gold shimmers complements my brown eyes very well, and I've inadverdently converted quite a few people around me to buy it as well.

I've repurchased this liner probably more than 10 times by now. It's expensive (CAD $23) but it's well worth it for me because I have serious trouble with liners smudging, and this one doesn't make me look like a panda by the end of the day. Sometimes when I wear it for over 10-12 hours, it smudges a little bit, but since the colour is so light it is barely noticable. This shade is the only one in the whole UD 24/7 line that doesn't smudge on me. ALL the other ones do, which is strange.

I don't remember when I discovered this liner, but it was by accident, and it must have been a few years now. LOVE THIS! If you feel that black liner is too harsh on your complexion, give this a try. It's super creamy, pigmented, and easy to apply. You won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love these eyeliners! it's so great. very pigmented. the color is a beautiful brown with golden shimmer. this is perfect if you have a golden or a brown eye look that you want to stand out more. i love putting this on my lower lashline to not only define my eyes, but make my makeup look complete. recommend to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of UD eyeliners because of the color range and easy application. They all glide on smoothly without tugging or applying a lot of pressure. It's a bronze color with golden glitter for sure! The glitter can be overpowering for some as the flecks are quite large, so it's not so much of a shimmer as I would have liked. It does look good against my blue eyes though. Compared to other UD eyeliners, this one for some reason doesn't have the same lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I've said it before but I'll repeat myself lol These make for a BEAUTIFUL cut crease look! I prime my lids with UDPP, then use a light matte shadow all over the lid...draw the line on where I want the crease to be, then smudge and feather it with a smudger brush. OMG it looks amazing!!! There are YouTube videos on how to do the cut crease. Y'all should check them out. I get tons of compliments when I wear this look. The 24/7 doesn't budge all day! LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by RainbowsUnicornsAndHGfdn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

***Click "Continued" to see photos***

UD's website describes this as "brown with teeny gold glitter", very spot on. What I'd add is that it's very much a neutral brown without too much warm red or cool grey, looks like a Kit Kat bar with visible, individual specks of tiny glitter (as opposed to evenly distributed shimmer). The glitter does NOT budge easily and migrate all over your face as the average glitter tends to do. This lasts forever, in fact it takes almost half a minute of rubbing with oil-based makeup remover for me to get everything off (especially the glitter).

Setting time is about 15 seconds, meaning right after application, you have time to clean off the edges with a Q-tip, but once it sets, this will prove challenging so stay focused while using this, it means business!

Below are swatches compared to other neutral 24/7 liners, under 2 different angles of lighting.

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

Nice colour but very smudgy. So disappointed as I have this pencil in black and it stays in place much better than this colour. Switched to a Rimmell pencil at less than 1/2 the price, double the wear time and beautiful brown colour. Check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this color--it is a warmer/lighter brown than my usual dark brown liner, but I like the fact that it looks kind of bronze-y, which works for my hazel eyes. It sticks and stays, and is a nice change from a dark brown. Quite pleased with the formula--soft and doesn't tug. I bought a set of 24/7 pencils from UD, and this is one of my favs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Its my third eye pencil from UD. As always- its long lasting and it doesnt irritate my eyes. The formula is soft enough to glide smoothly but doesnt smudge. The colour is warm deep brown with shimmer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While I like some of Urban Decay's eyeliners, I don't like this one very much. Compared to many of their other brown shades, this one is not very pigmented and has more glitter. I've found this combination doesn't seem to define my eyes as well as more pigmented, less glittery pencils.

Once I apply this it stays put for the rest of the day. I would still recommend it if you want a lighter, softer brown liner with some glitter. It just doesn't work well if you are looking for a brown liner to define your eyes since it doesn't appear very dark on the lid. I am pretty fair and I have issues with this. If you are looking for a deeper brown, UD has some great darker shades that are more noticeable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Terrible. This eyeliner doesn't seem to set at all. It smudges and spreads immediately. There are better products at a lower price point.