MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 5/14/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is definitely a good basic, natural shade for paler skin tones. I like to keep this as a purse blush for touchups. The colour is very sheer so there's no danger of over applying this.

on 4/24/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very natural, beautiful shade. Love the slight glow it gives to my face too. I can't really use this when I have a tan as it is quite light of a color but I always try to build it up because it is so easy to blend and I never look like a clown when I use this blush. Deff my go to

on 3/30/2015 1:07:00 PM

I had been looking for a very natural looking blush for so long and this is it..

It builds very naturally on my pale skin (NW15 and NW22 with fake tan on) and just looks like I've a slight glow to my cheeks.

I would definitely recommend this!

on 2/9/2015 2:36:00 PM

On the pan it looks very pretty but I don't feel like it translates nicely on to the skin.on my it looks quite unnatural and makes me look ill.would not repurchase

on 1/23/2015 9:49:00 PM

I received this in a swap with no prior expectations for color or finish as I am not familiar with Mac colors.

In the pan it looks like a fairly light pink, cool-toned, but when applied it goes on as a perfect flush of color on my NC15 neutral-warm skin. I was worried that this would be too blue/mauve-toned for my skin but it really isnít anything like the color in the pan when applied. It does have some sparkle but this isnít really apparent unless you overapply.

I am really happy with how this looks and have been wearing no other blush color since receiving it. I find it very hard to apply too much of this color, and it lasts all day on me without any touch ups.

I never really considered Mac for blush before but now I am looking into a few more colors. Highly recommended for those with pale skin.

on 1/17/2015 7:39:00 PM

This is my favourite blush colour. It's so pretty and girly and makes my face look really fresh and innocent. I am an NC20 and it shows up as a pretty, pale pink blush on my cheeks, however if your skin is darker I would recommend using this as a highlighter rather than a full on blush as it may show up with more of a milky colour than what one would usually use as a blush. However, on me it shows up beautifully. I would describe this as a cherry blossom pink. It applies very nicely and lights up my face without being too overpowering. It would make any fair girl look classy, fresh-faced and put together. Absolutely love it.

on 11/28/2014 4:25:00 PM

In the pan it is a pretty, pastel, pale, pink (oops a lot of alliteration) with a blue undertone that seems like Saint Germain for your cheeks. I find it quite difficult to get this colour to show up on me, even though I'm very pale. I have to really build this colour to make it noticeable on my cheeks and even then it could be described as subtle at best. I can imagine darker skin tones may have difficulty noticing it.

The texture is soft, finely-milled but slightly powdery. When I try and build it I find it looks powdery to an extent. It fades throughout the day but has lasted between 3-6 hours.

If I lost it I doubt I'd replace it. I don't think I'll buy it again. I was disappointed as I thought it would be beautiful with dark smoky eyes and a natural lip.

on 11/19/2014 1:23:00 PM

Very delicate and I doubt it will be as visible on darker skin tones as it is on fair skin. It does give a subtle flush and looks very natural though. Definietly needs re-applicating throughout the day.

on 11/8/2014 3:57:00 PM

Still not sure...potential to be orangey like everything else. MY HG's are pink cult & full of joy.

on 10/25/2014 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Perhaps this blush would work on fairer skin tones (I am NC35) but it is so sheer that I barely see any product when applying it to my face. It looks like a nice pink leaning towards a cool tone in the pan, but is simply too sheer to do much good. After a lot of layering and fussing, I'd rather just use a different blush! Staying power is minimal and I will not be repurchasing.

Top Rated MAC Products