April 21, 2014 | 1393 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

This is my absolute favourite blush for making you naturally fresh! I was in the market looking for something subtle that will give me a slight glow and this blush does it. It is very soft and perfect for wearing everyday without looking like you're trying too hard!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LuccaL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do like Well Dressed. It's just that blush to give a natural pink flush, and therefore you don't need much product, so it's gonna take ages to use up.

It's quite pricey here in Denmark however. 195 DKK which is $36, so I wouldn't repurchase unfortunately. I have got a NYX one that does the job just as good, so I'm gonna stick with that one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color, I'm nw15 and bought 3 well dressed before non of them has color pay off at all, and not long lasting, can not last 3 hours during WINTER

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Mac blusher in well dressed was an absolute let down for me, i am very pale and i loaded this onto my face and couldnt see a thing! Never had that before on a blusher wont be buying this shade again, must be darker next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush! I am an NC15-20 and I find that this blush looks very natural on me. I'm confused as to why this blush doesn't have very much color payoff for some; that is certainly not the case with me! Maybe I got lucky, but this blush has a very good amount of pigmentation and shows up very nicely on my skin with just one or two swipes. I can count on this blush everyday and I don't have to think about it much, it blends like a dream! It also lasts all day on me, can't beat it. I've hit pan on this and plan on repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice blush. It's one of those everyday natural shades. It's great for light/light medium skin. I'd stay away if you're over NW25 because I don't think it would even show up on your skin. It's a light bubblegum pink color. It does seem to have a little bit of a purple undertone though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am of a medium tone - for ref I am the shade Punjab in Nars sheer glow. I know people say this doesn't really show up on medium tones but it comes out almost pan-perfect on first application! It is meant to be a sheer shade and that is what I wanted when I bought this shade. So it's good for everyday wear. It would also be good as a highlighter on top of a deeper pink-toned blush.

However, downside is that it only lasts for 2 hours! Not good enough for the price - my Bourjois blush in rose d'or which is about £6 would last 6 hours or more!

Regarding the colour itself, you never know by just looking at a picture if it'll suit you - try it! It suited and showed up on my neutral-yellow mediumish skin!

But wouldn't buy again because lasting power is no good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Color season is True Summer, nw10-15.

This blush is beautiful. It is popular on the boards for turning a "True pink" on the cheeks instead of the orange or coral some pinks turn. However, This blush also disappeared on me a few hours after wearing... I will try it again a few more times before deciding against it, but it did not last long on me. Beautiful at first, however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

Of all the blushes that I've tossed, this one has stayed.

It's a beautiful cool-toned pink that I find easy to wear. It leaves a nice flush of color without going on super strong, but it is easy to build up the color without overdoing it - unlike deeper pinks which can easy go clownish.

I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a nice pink that isn't overly intense.