April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lumene - Absolute Away Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This comes in a large (4.2oz) plastic bottle. it lasts forever! It did a fairly good job of removing eye m/u- but I dont wear w/p 95% of the time. would say that you had to work at the mascara a bit, and it gets smeary. The most annoying and puzzling aspect of this is that it feels scratchy. I noticed another reviewer said she had a bad reaction to this as well. back to cheapy maybelline again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by kmclallen

I love this stuff!! I was a Mary Kay eye make up remover follower, but my rep moved so I went to this site and looked to see what else was out there. I really think this is better than Mary Kay, I only wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner otherwise I start looking like Alice Cooper in an hour. It is a little greasy but wipes off easily and takes off all of my make up. I have sensitive eyes and this has not stung me at all and it's cheap!! I think under 6.00 a bottle, the only problem I have is finding it, it's ususally sold out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by albrygold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HR eye makeup remover! It's gentle, inexpensive and does a better job at removing my waterproof mascara than many of the far more expensive brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by brieirishmeg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works well, takes off waterproof eye makeup. Not oily - good stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product was the worsest eye make up- remover Iīve ever tried! I have pretty sensitive eyes, and most of the make up removers make my eyes wet and watery, but this one also makes the surrounding area red and itchy. I had to stop using this product in a week, because my lids and eye area was so swollen and red, that it looked that i had been crying the whole week. When i stopped using this, my eyes recovered within a few days.
I use waterproof mascara (Lancome extreme wp), and this product removed my make up pretty fast and easily, without rubbing, but it left an extremely oily residue. So itīs very oily, and not good for me as a contact lense user.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mikiesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. For $4 it has replaced my $27 Lancome Bi-Facil. That's really saying something because I never thought I would find anything that removes makeup as well as Bi-Facil. I use cotton pads, and a couple of swipes removed my mascara and eyeliner. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I used this stuff so many times. It worked, period. Back in the day I wore SO MUCH makeup and it took it off. I can ONLY use the kind of eye makeup removers with the two formulas you shake together. I love this stuff but I only found it at CVS and now I just get cheaper versions of the same thing. But it's good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by FaceGrab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought that previous reviews were exaggerating the fact that absolute away could be compared to Lancome Bi-Facil Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. To my surprise, this eye makeup remover works (honestly) AS WELL AS LANCOME BI FACIL. If you don't believe it, just try it. It's awesome. I couldn't believe it. I'm so impressed, and yes I wear waterproof mascara (like 3 coats) and it gets my Stila Smudgepot liner and Laura Mercier Cake Eyeliner off with like 3 swipes!! Let the cotton ball/pad sit on your closed eye for like 30 seconds and remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by woodyoriental

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just as good as Lancome Bi-Facile at less than half the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Gradle

I haven't been wearing waterproof makeup so I'm not sure how well it works for that, but it does a great job of removing regular mascara, liner, and shadow. This doesn't sting or make my vision blurry.