April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Airisan

I ran out of mascara and had to buy a new one as soon as possible, and this was the cheapest one I found. I was very disappointed when I tried it on, it didn't even look like I was wearing any mascara. It gave no volume or length. The brush started to break after using it few times and I had to throw it away. Pretty sad.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by amywmy

i HATE this mascara! It doesn't live up to its name at all! Even with an eyelash curler, my lashes still look like nothing's on it, maybe just a lil black product on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by pullum_purna

This product does nothing for me. It doesn't even look like I had put on mascara to begin with. The benefit is that it doesn't clump or make my lashes look like spider legs and it doesn't flake. But it really doesn't do anything for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by couldyoupleasehold

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara given to me and im glad i didn't waste what little money it's worth. The brush is useless. I ended up looking like i had about 5 thick lashes on each eye.

The bristles are too far apart on the wand so your lashes basically hit a flat surface, and i noticed what little bristles there were on the wand got scraped off by the container when i pulled it out. The formula is really wet, yet very heavy and just weighed my lashes down. I had no luck with getting this product to look decent, would not recommend this to anyone and definitely would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by pavitt

So I bought this mascara because it was about $3 at Ulta. First off I didnt realized it had a plastic rubber brush which I'm not a fan of. Second, I havent had much luck with Rimmel mascaras anyways. Also it kind of clumps my lashes together bc the formula is kind of thin. It was a great price but I wont be re-purchasing..

UPDATE: So Ive used this mascara for a few weeks now and it is somewhat better but it takes forever to dry and i always end up with flakes under my eyes. It does extend my lashes and separates. However I still wont be repurchasing, I'd rather shell out a few extra bucks for Maybelline..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by heavengirl1390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

Worst mascara ever! I have short, sparse, and super straight lashes. This mascara did nothing! Would I purchase or recommend this mascara to anyone? Absolutely NOT!

Cons:
- Formula is extremely watery yet heavy?
- Doesn't hold curl at all. Instead it weighs down my lashes with one light coat.
- Wand is difficult to maneuver
- Clumps clumps clumps
- Smudged like crazy.

Pros:
- Prices is well under $5! (Can't remember the price)
- Easy to find in local drugstores

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Leecy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Useless mascara.. Need about 10 coats before it really makes any difference but by then it's gone all clumpy and flaky. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by SUGAJAY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im always on the hunt for new mascaras so when i hear good things about a product, i like to try it out myself. Ihave mixed feelings towards this mascara.
PROS: Brush shape is nice, helps to really seperate lashes, doesn't clump if applied carefully, pretty cheap and holds the curl pretty well
CONS: Majority of mascara stays at bottom of lashes like previous people mentioned, doesnt add volume at all and if you apply too much to add volume it clumps your lashes and it flakes after a period of time.

Overall, this mascara isnt amazing however it is a good mascara for everyday use. If your looking just to add a little something to your lashes, this is good. Because it seperates, it does make your eyes stand out more. I wouldnt recommend if ur lookin for volume or something dramatic or for a night time look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Jamie016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I remember well that this was the first mascara I ever bought at the beginning of highschool. It did not give a lot of volume nor length but it did do a good job at keeping my lashes curled. It is not for dramatic looks but for natural daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by keititatsudoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale for two dollars at a local drug store. Due to the decrease in price, I'm assuming I got a very old container of mascara - but either way it sucked. No length, due to the fact that it FELL OFF of the tips of my lashes! The entire top half of my lashes were bare, mascara chunks fell into my eyes, and it managed to clump despite the comb-like-brush. I wouldn't pay another two dollars for this. I may try this product again though, just to see if I got a really old, below average container of mascara.