Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

on 3/2/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite eye makeup remover so far. I use urban decay perversion eyeliner and mascara and that is notorious For being next to impossible to remove. This stuff dissolves it without me rubbing and irritating my eyes.

All I do is put a squirt on a cotton pad and place the pad on my eye for about a minute. All the makeup is gone. No raccoon eyes ,no stinging,no drama. It's about 24 bucks or so at sephora and worth it

on 1/10/2015 2:29:00 PM

I bought this in the last VIBROUGE sale and I received 20% off for the mini travel size. I believe I got this for nine dollars Canadian.
I was a little bit iffy at first when the Sephora make up artist recommend this product because I've always used my bio derma cleansing water and cetaphil to remove my make up...and I've read all the negative reviews about irritating side effects. But I'm glad she convinced me to get a bottle of this Eye make up remover.
I was surprised It removed all the make up that the bioderma cleansing water couldn't get off my eye. Luckily enough I didn't experience any irritation or burning on / in my eyes.
One way I use this product is: by keeping one travel sized bottle in the shower and then I wet my face, and I use one pump of the product and divided between both eyelids... and gently rub the product on my eye lids to try and remove all my waterproof eye makeup... and then I rinse my eyelids right away under the shower head. And voila!!
I don't come out of the shower with racoon eyes.
If you're concerned about spending over $20 for the large regular size bottle Sephora has a mini size near their counter for about $10. And Sephora is also willing to give you a small size sample if you don't want to buy the travel size.

on 1/3/2015 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Unfortunately, they changed the formula for this. It now stings and burns like crazy (a product that claims to be for sensitive eyes!), and doesn't even do that good of a job removing eye makeup anymore. Buyer beware.

on 12/22/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I received a sample size of this from Sephora after redeeming a bunch of points. I kept this in my everyday makeup bag because of the small size. For the first couple of uses, it did its job, but it required quite a bit of rubbing to remove my liner or mascara even though it says its formulated to remove waterproof makeup. After several more uses, it started to burn my eyes if it got into it and my eyelids felt raw from all the rubbing. I'm glad I only got the sample instead of buying it because it's $24 USD on Sephora's website, which is not cheap.

For a better eye makeup remover, may I recommend the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye make up remover? It does the same exact thing, but MUCH better for about 1/4th the price.

on 10/10/2014 1:05:00 AM

I have oily eyelids so i have to use smudgeproof and waterproof makeup and this remover makes it a breeze to remove at night. The last bottle i bought was a couple months ago and i'm seeing that people are complaining that this has been reformulated and is stinging their eyes? I really hope not.. i've tried quite a few makeup removers drug store and high end that are highly recomended and mufe hands down is the best. I dont enjoy the higher price tag but i always pick quality over quanity. The consistancy of this is much like a lotion and doesnt leave an oily residue which i've found most waterproof makeup removers to leave. A little bit goes a long ways.

on 8/17/2014 3:24:00 AM

Awful product. Purchased in Barcelona just recently and this stings my eyes badly...as well as my pocket (this stuff aint cheap). I complained to a store rep and was told to try Clinique's TAKE THE DAY OFF makeup remover (the purple one) and whilst this takes some more effort it works and doesnt severely sting around my eyes.
I wont be purchasing the Makeup Forever Sens Eyes again.

on 7/16/2014 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Awful remover. While it did take off makeup as it is supposed to, this burns horribly if you accidentally get it in your eyes. Also, my under eyes feel incredibly tight and dry the next morning after using this. It could probably be fixed with an eye cream but I've never had this reaction with another product. Worst of all, I woke up this morning to a welt under my eye which almost looks like a chemical burn! Be careful with this one!

The packaging leaves a lot to be desired too, the plastic is stiff and brittle. When I was trying to get product out of it last night, I literally cracked the plastic squeezing it out. Very inconvenient and inexcusable for a pricier product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only eye makeup remover I can use, and I have tried a lot! It doesn't burn my eyes, and you only need a tiny bit to get all your makeup off. I use it at the end of the day, and also when I'm putting on my makeup and need to do tiny clean ups.

This only thing that drives me nuts is the packaging is fragile and terrible. Whenever I travel with this, the pressure from airplanes makes it ooze everywhere the next time I use it. This morning it fell off of my counter and the bottle BROKE. There is now a giant hole in the bottom of it, so I can't stand it upright! I would love a squeeze tube, or just a regular lid that is not a pump.

Best I've found, but needs a serious bottle revamp!!!!

on 4/8/2014 9:04:00 PM

I had a bottle of this that I purchased a few months ago, and it was GREAT - it took my eye makeup off without irritating my eyes at all. However, I just picked up a new bottle a few days ago, and this one STINGS LIKE HECK. I compared the ingredients lists on the bottles and there's definitely been a formula change. It's still great at taking off eye makeup, but due to the burning sensation this causes, I'm going to have to return this. :/

on 3/29/2014 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the most part this eye makeup remover was good. I have very sensitive eyes and most removers irritate me, but this did not. I noticed that each time I used this I lost a few lashes. Is that normal??? I don't know, I've never noticed it with other removers. Because of that I probably won't purchase again.