NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 8/26/2015 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is good. It shows up on pale skin. It's easy to blend. It doesn't add oil. Packaging is fine. I'll repurchase.

This product is so great for highlighting and lasts a very long time. It only takes a little bit to be noticeable on the skin and the powder is very light and not cakey at all. The product lasts for most of the day. My only complaint is that it it is a bit too sparkly for my taste.

I LOVE this highlighter. I am extremely pale and it gives me an amazing natural glow. People say it looks yellow on them, but I haven't had that experience, and everything always pulls yellow on my because I have very strong pink undertones. Elf gotta glo is recommended by a lot of people as a dupe for this but that is about half as pigmented and does not last well on the skin.

on 6/15/2015 10:50:00 PM

I just bought this product and I heard great things but I am on the fence. It's a nice gold tone and goes on nicely but the price is hard to justify for such a plain highlighter in comparison to others on the market. I would suggest asking to try it at sephora first before you Dish out the cash and see how you feel. You may so want to look into physicians formula highlighter from wal mart. It's cheaper and also gives a great shimmer.

on 6/10/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dunno if I'm applying it wrong, but it looks too yellow on me. My complexion is in Deauville (Nars).. .

on 5/26/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite highlighting powder to use on my cheeks every day, it's the subtle look and if you want it to be a little more dramatic just keep applying!

Nars powders are great that I've found in staying on all day also by keeping your looks looking dramatic or subtle for any mood. The powder is fine so it doesn't clump or make you look like you have powder on your face.

on 5/25/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So pretty! Didn't think I'd like gold highlighters but I love this one! I get a lot of compliments when I wear this and it looks so smooth of my skin!

on 5/21/2015 4:34:00 AM

ah so yellow!! hate it.

on 5/20/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'm always in search of the best highlighter, and I think I've found it. Initially, I thought it was going to be very white, but it's light gold. I use it with Orgasm or Outlaw and it's perfect. LOVE!

on 5/7/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes - it's all about the application and brush with this. I was hesitant to buy this, as its such an old product being on the market for forever. I assumed there would be a newer and better highlighter available - and maybe there is, but I didn't find it. I tried on many highlighters at Sephora and I kept coming back to this one. It is a little yellow/gold, but used in moderation it makes your skin bright and light catching in all the right places.

Top Rated NARS Products