MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! Before using this,I used to apply the Lakhmé eyeconic,but it used to drag a lot and was terrible on the waterline. It also didn't last for more than 6 hours. Then I experimented with the mac technakohl and I've only tried out the Graph black one,and I love it a lot! It's perfect! Good pigmentation, doesn't smudge at all,very creamy! Undoubtedly my favourite

on 8/19/2015 2:43:00 PM

I got this as a gag gift from a friend, her knowing full well my bad experiences with MAC products. This is no different. With UD eye potion and sealed with a powder, it still managed to make me look like a raccoon in an hour. The color is wonderful, it's well pigmented and it's in a useful and sturdy package, but I can't bring myself to use it with such terrible staying power. I live in a rainy place, and if it runs when I'm doing nothing in an air conditioned room, I'd hate to see what happens when I step outside for a moment. I really wish it would have been good, I want to like it but I can't.

on 2/18/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I definitely love this eyeliner and I love everything about it. It is very easy to use, it glides on the eyelid and waterline, it is long lasting, its pigmentation is good, it is retractable. I have very watery eyes and before using this eyeliner, I used to end the day with racoon eyes. So I stopped using eyeliner for a very long time and it got back to my life with this eyeliner. The only negative side is it is very soft and if you're not careful enough you may easily break it. Also because of the creamy texture, you run out quickly and it is not a cheap product.

on 9/8/2014 12:02:00 AM

I got this with the All about Nude set. Glides on smooth over the fold on my eyes. But creases even with primer. Its jet black which i really like. I apply Benefit Push Up gel liner or UD Perversion liquid liner or UD Ink For Eyes (in Perversion) felt tip liner, over the color to stay put and pack on the intensity. It lasts and lasts. I dont normally use this at my waterline so i cant tell if it smudges. im happy i dun have to sharpen but just twist the required amount. Drawing thin lines is easy cos the formulation is creamy.

on 8/18/2014 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I believe this was among one my first ever eyeliners. Its very easy and quite creamy (much less creamy than UD 24/7) but isn't too creamy to the point where it smudges easily.

I've found this eyeliner to last a school day with minimal moving around and fading. Unfortunately, it is one of the many eyeliners that still fall under my outer eye (I have very watery eyes) so I do have to wipe it half way through the day.

I say this is a great, basic black eyeliner to have. For me, its a no worry product.

on 3/8/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is better than average, but not amazing. I like the dark pigment that it gives (after 2 swipes). It has pretty good staying power on the upper lid but it does smudge a lot on the lower water line. I would say it's one of the better automatic, retractable eyeliners I have tried because of the pigment, but I'm sure there are better ones than this.

UPDATE: Loreal Infallible eyeliner is so much better than this. Not impressed.

on 1/20/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Okay it's about time I write a review on this eyeliner. This used to my favorite go-to eyeliner for several years, even though the price is high I still managed to re-purchase. Yet, why did it take me so many years to realize that it's not that long lasting? I love the pigmentation, and how easily it glides on your lower lash line, but after a few hours it will smudge a little. It's not dramatic, but for the price it bothers me. I just love how pigmented it is, but I hate having to touch up my eyeliner every three hours. Maybe I notice it more now that I wear concealer. Fixing the smudge underneath your lower lash line is irritating when you're wearing concealer or any foundation for that matter. For MAC that is a no-no. So I have to let go of this eyeliner and look for one that is just as pigmented and will not smudge on my lower lash line.

youtube reviews at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 11/10/2013 10:49:00 PM

This is a mediocre eyeliner. It is a little bit waxy and does not go on smoothly. The pigment is nice but other than that, there's nothing special about this.

on 8/18/2013 9:05:00 PM

This just smudges way too much leaving a very unpolished look. I am a makeup artist and felt embarrasses end after wearing this for the first time; it ended up like raccoon eyes and as though I had no clue how to apply makeup.
Won't repurchase and will only wear the gel liner.

on 8/14/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this eyeliner everyday and it works great for me ! It goes on smoothly and stays for quite a while unless I were to vigorously rub my eye. It doesn't go on as dark as a liquid or gel liner would but it's quick and easy to apply.

Top Rated MAC Products