August 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl in Graphblack

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe this was among one my first ever eyeliners. Its very easy and quite creamy (much less creamy than UD 24/7) but isn't too creamy to the point where it smudges easily.

I've found this eyeliner to last a school day with minimal moving around and fading. Unfortunately, it is one of the many eyeliners that still fall under my outer eye (I have very watery eyes) so I do have to wipe it half way through the day.

I say this is a great, basic black eyeliner to have. For me, its a no worry product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is better than average, but not amazing. I like the dark pigment that it gives (after 2 swipes). It has pretty good staying power on the upper lid but it does smudge a lot on the lower water line. I would say it's one of the better automatic, retractable eyeliners I have tried because of the pigment, but I'm sure there are better ones than this.

UPDATE: Loreal Infallible eyeliner is so much better than this. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay it's about time I write a review on this eyeliner. This used to my favorite go-to eyeliner for several years, even though the price is high I still managed to re-purchase. Yet, why did it take me so many years to realize that it's not that long lasting? I love the pigmentation, and how easily it glides on your lower lash line, but after a few hours it will smudge a little. It's not dramatic, but for the price it bothers me. I just love how pigmented it is, but I hate having to touch up my eyeliner every three hours. Maybe I notice it more now that I wear concealer. Fixing the smudge underneath your lower lash line is irritating when you're wearing concealer or any foundation for that matter. For MAC that is a no-no. So I have to let go of this eyeliner and look for one that is just as pigmented and will not smudge on my lower lash line.

youtube reviews at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

This is a mediocre eyeliner. It is a little bit waxy and does not go on smoothly. The pigment is nice but other than that, there's nothing special about this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Rainey1

This just smudges way too much leaving a very unpolished look. I am a makeup artist and felt embarrasses end after wearing this for the first time; it ended up like raccoon eyes and as though I had no clue how to apply makeup.
Won't repurchase and will only wear the gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this eyeliner everyday and it works great for me ! It goes on smoothly and stays for quite a while unless I were to vigorously rub my eye. It doesn't go on as dark as a liquid or gel liner would but it's quick and easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Part of a Nordstrom MAC holiday set from 2011, I'm just now reaching the end of it's life (8/2013). I only apply makeup on the weekends when I can sleep in and have plenty of time to apply makeup on my face. Clearly, I don't follow the rules of tossing makeup after X months/years, but I never felt like this product changed on me one bit.

Likes:
- glides on smooth & easy, both top and bottom line
- flexible formula: you can draw this on your eye and leave it for defined eyes or you can blended slightly with a brush to soften the line
- stays put for at least 8 hours in an office (I always use an eye base and top my liners with black eyeshadow for extra staying power)
- no mess with sharpening
- melt-proof: does not melt off my eyes in warm weather

Dislikes:
no major dislikes. I do prefer the gel pot cream liners over this for longer lasting, weather-proof & more dramatic makeup. However, for lining the bottom lashes, I prefer using this pencil because I feel like I have a bit more control with my line. I still haven't mastered creating a smooth & even line using a liner brush w/ the gel pots when lining my bottom lashes. I also feel like I put too much on the bottom using the gel/cream pots, so this one gives me just enough definition on the bottom lashes without feeling like I look like a 13-year-old emo/mod girl.

I've given a few drugstore brands a shot to compare and I noticed that they don't glide on as easily and it takes multiple brushes/strokes to put on the amount of color I like. At $16 regular price, I'd probably continue testing drugstore brands, but it's not a bad option.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner!! The best one I have used so far, stays on until you remove it with make-up remover and very dark, only problem is the price. In my opinion it's a little to much.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Princessamata

This eyeliner is okay. I have hooded eyes so it usually transfers to top lid..even with primer.. It lasts a few hours and is easy to apply.. But def not the all day wear for me.. The hunt continues

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by nishanarayan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Has been my go to black eyeliner for the last couple of years, i LOVE it. The eyeliner glides on really smoothly and creates a strong line. The salesperson told me that it's not meant to go on the waterline, but I put it on there anyway and its fine. It stays put all day and doesnt smudge on my skin, when i put it on my top lids.

Packaging is perfect, as I hate sharpening eyeliner pencils, this is a convenient wind up one, so no need to sharpen.