September 22, 2014 | 1970 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl in Graphblack

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I got this with the All about Nude set. Glides on smooth over the fold on my eyes. But creases even with primer. Its jet black which i really like. I apply Benefit Push Up gel liner or UD Perversion liquid liner or UD Ink For Eyes (in Perversion) felt tip liner, over the color to stay put and pack on the intensity. It lasts and lasts. I dont normally use this at my waterline so i cant tell if it smudges. im happy i dun have to sharpen but just twist the required amount. Drawing thin lines is easy cos the formulation is creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe this was among one my first ever eyeliners. Its very easy and quite creamy (much less creamy than UD 24/7) but isn't too creamy to the point where it smudges easily.

I've found this eyeliner to last a school day with minimal moving around and fading. Unfortunately, it is one of the many eyeliners that still fall under my outer eye (I have very watery eyes) so I do have to wipe it half way through the day.

I say this is a great, basic black eyeliner to have. For me, its a no worry product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is better than average, but not amazing. I like the dark pigment that it gives (after 2 swipes). It has pretty good staying power on the upper lid but it does smudge a lot on the lower water line. I would say it's one of the better automatic, retractable eyeliners I have tried because of the pigment, but I'm sure there are better ones than this.

UPDATE: Loreal Infallible eyeliner is so much better than this. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay it's about time I write a review on this eyeliner. This used to my favorite go-to eyeliner for several years, even though the price is high I still managed to re-purchase. Yet, why did it take me so many years to realize that it's not that long lasting? I love the pigmentation, and how easily it glides on your lower lash line, but after a few hours it will smudge a little. It's not dramatic, but for the price it bothers me. I just love how pigmented it is, but I hate having to touch up my eyeliner every three hours. Maybe I notice it more now that I wear concealer. Fixing the smudge underneath your lower lash line is irritating when you're wearing concealer or any foundation for that matter. For MAC that is a no-no. So I have to let go of this eyeliner and look for one that is just as pigmented and will not smudge on my lower lash line.

youtube reviews at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

This is a mediocre eyeliner. It is a little bit waxy and does not go on smoothly. The pigment is nice but other than that, there's nothing special about this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Rainey1

This just smudges way too much leaving a very unpolished look. I am a makeup artist and felt embarrasses end after wearing this for the first time; it ended up like raccoon eyes and as though I had no clue how to apply makeup.
Won't repurchase and will only wear the gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this eyeliner everyday and it works great for me ! It goes on smoothly and stays for quite a while unless I were to vigorously rub my eye. It doesn't go on as dark as a liquid or gel liner would but it's quick and easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Part of a Nordstrom MAC holiday set from 2011, I'm just now reaching the end of it's life (8/2013). I only apply makeup on the weekends when I can sleep in and have plenty of time to apply makeup on my face. Clearly, I don't follow the rules of tossing makeup after X months/years, but I never felt like this product changed on me one bit.

Likes:
- glides on smooth & easy, both top and bottom line
- flexible formula: you can draw this on your eye and leave it for defined eyes or you can blended slightly with a brush to soften the line
- stays put for at least 8 hours in an office (I always use an eye base and top my liners with black eyeshadow for extra staying power)
- no mess with sharpening
- melt-proof: does not melt off my eyes in warm weather

Dislikes:
no major dislikes. I do prefer the gel pot cream liners over this for longer lasting, weather-proof & more dramatic makeup. However, for lining the bottom lashes, I prefer using this pencil because I feel like I have a bit more control with my line. I still haven't mastered creating a smooth & even line using a liner brush w/ the gel pots when lining my bottom lashes. I also feel like I put too much on the bottom using the gel/cream pots, so this one gives me just enough definition on the bottom lashes without feeling like I look like a 13-year-old emo/mod girl.

I've given a few drugstore brands a shot to compare and I noticed that they don't glide on as easily and it takes multiple brushes/strokes to put on the amount of color I like. At $16 regular price, I'd probably continue testing drugstore brands, but it's not a bad option.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner!! The best one I have used so far, stays on until you remove it with make-up remover and very dark, only problem is the price. In my opinion it's a little to much.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Princessamata

This eyeliner is okay. I have hooded eyes so it usually transfers to top lid..even with primer.. It lasts a few hours and is easy to apply.. But def not the all day wear for me.. The hunt continues