MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've seen this on many people with non-problematic skin. It looks very beautiful. It's gives a healthy glow and color to the skin and seems like a wonderful setting power.
However! Sadly this is not for me. I have oily skin with scarring and this is supposed to be light reflecting once it sets so people like me with acne scarring, it makes the scars MUCH more obvious and the glow ends up looking dirty on my face.
Such a shame- it's a great product.

I absolutely adore this product. Blurs pores and skin texture, adds a subtle luminosity to the skin and does a great job setting foundation-- I also use it to blend out my bronzer and contour.

I can't be without it! It is pricey but it lasts forever. I've had mine for 2 years and it's still going strong (I don't reach for it in the summer bc the shade I have is too fair for summer-- but it gets used regularly a good 8 months out of the year and it still has a lot of product left).

During the last sephora VIB sale I picked up the laura mercier translucent powder bc everyone and their mother sings its praises-- and it's a good product but using it for a solid month made me realize even more what a true GEM Mac MSFN is!

MSFN sets my makeup better, controls my oil better, blurs my skin texture better--- this is one product I will just never be without.

I use the mineralize loose in the summer bc I find it a little more warm/orange. Or I'll use the cc powder in neutralize (a yellow powder that sets very matte). I also use Mac sf powder a lot in the winter as foundation--- those 4 powders are the only ones I count as staples and continually repurchase-- and they all happen to be MAC

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I already had this in Medium Plus, so I was aware of how good it is :). This powder is just perfect for me. I use this over a primer (currently Estee Lauder's EE cream from the Enlighten range) and it gives a decent light to medium coverage. It tones down shine, lightly covers imperfections and it just makes my skin look like MSBB (my skin but better ;) ). Nothing but love for this powder!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Oh boy where has this powder been all my life. I've always wanted to try it but I was scared I wouldn't like it and finally I decided to bite the bullet and just try it. I LOVE IT. I've worn this for 4 days straight. I was going to wait 2 weeks before reviewing but I just felt like I couldn't wait anymore because it's wowed me so much already. This is the only powder I've ever found that matches me EXACTLY LIKE 100% and looks the perfect color in sunlight too. No ones even knows I'm wearing powder. I'm in the shade medium dark and I am half Thai and half English, my skin tone is about NC42-44. I'm almost always in between shades. Also this does not look powdery on the skin at all. It truly looks like glowing healthy skin. The finish is a natural matte, like you just washed your face or you're naturally dewy from eating all your fruits and veggies. It's not glittery or glossy at all. Just very natural. The coverage is sheer but can be built up but I like to wear a light later of this over concealer I put on any blemishes or redness I have. While this does match me exactly, it brightens my natural skin. It's like my skin but neon. If that makes sense?? This powder is what I expected the halo powder by smashbox to be like but that powder didn't match good enough and settled into my lines. This powder does not settle into my pores or fine lines under my eyes. this also lasts me a good 6 hours before I feel like I could touch up, but even then I could not touch up for another hour or so. My skin is combination with my nose being the oiliest spot and this lasts so well and doesn't make me any oiler then I already am and it helps to keep shine away. I seriously am in love and as long as this doesn't have any negative affects on my skin, I will probably constantly repurchase this.

This is definitely my holy grail powder. I use it over moisturizer and concealer (without foundation,) and it provides very subtle, build-able coverage, with a slight sheen. I find it lasts all day, and doesn't get cakey or lined. The packaging is cute, if a little bulky. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I managed to find some in Medium Plus at a cosmetics outlet a bit cheaper if price is an issue. Would definitely recommend this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a powder to dust over my face for a little more coverage than my Mac F&B offers. I didn't want it to be cakey or super matte. I picked this up in Medium (that's what the SA suggested, but I'm thinking that Light may be a little more brightening) and love the formula! I apply my F&B or a tinted moisturizer and set it with this powder. It leaves my skin looking so natural and lovely. It doesn't cake on coverage -- it does exactly what I was looking for -- dusts on a little bit of coverage. It will take me forever to finish this, but I may try Light as we head into winter.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Mac products are not my cup of tea, but let me tell you!! This product right here tho!!! It's very lightweight, it's great for setting your foundation without making it look dry or cakey or adding that extra unessesary color or product to your foundation. It's also great for blending out your contour and blush to your foundation without loosing the contour/blush pigmentation. It can also be worn alone to give your skin just a nice smooth natural look. Unlike the studio fix powder, which is horrible, you can't really overdo the powder its buildable and it takes a lot to make you look too powdery. It's a very good product.

I use this everyday! In colour (Light Plus) I have very fair skin, but I feel like the light plus adds more of a bronzey tone to my face. It blends beautifully and leaves me with a long lasting base on top of my NC15 Pro Longwear. I absolutely love this powder, it's a must have for me!

Literally my HG powder! I cannot do my makeup without this powder - I use it to set my foundation daily, or on top of just concealer on lighter makeup days.

I am oily and acne prone and this works like a dream. It gives my skin a finished, matte look. I dislike a lot of other powders because while they make my skin matte, it also looks ashy and the color falls flat. This powder has the best matte finish, and my skin still has a subtle glow/color to it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use it as a setting powder and it helps make my makeup last all day but I prefer the dewy look I get before it makes my skin look matte.

Recommended for Normal Skin