December 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by alleksamusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this powder in Gibraltar, as I run out of my Estée Lauder compact powder. Even though it states it is mineralised powder, talk and dimethicone are the main ingredients. Nevertheless, I tried it in the shop and the colour blended with my natural colour of my skin perfectly. I gave it 2 days to test drive and I liked how it works for me. It is a very light, not heavy coverage, just like I used to. I don't use any foundation so this powder is used just to give my skin more perfect finish. Good product, does the job, feels good on skin and last a long time, up to 6-7 hours. Would buy again, but maybe look for something more natural with better components.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Jinruiqiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder. I have dry skin and every single other powder I tried to set my foundation with made me look cakey, and made my smile lines stand out. I was planning on just giving up and avoiding powder, but I needed something to prolong my foundation and to prevent transfer to my shirts. This powder is perfect. It keeps my makeup in place but keeps my skin dewy, without a hint of cake. I own several skin finish highlights in the old packaging, and I adore the new packaging with its magnetic closure and mirror. Amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by bettyboo2k2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC has lost me as a customer ! I hate when they change the packaging they also change the formula I've used this powder for years now my eyes turned red from applying this powder and it gives a chalky look to my skin. I'm so disappointed it took me years to find a powder that I like. The hunt beings!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder has a lovely finish that lasted all day on me with minimal oil breakthtough. It creates satiny, glowy skin but unfortunately it broke me out almost immediately. A good stand-in that I've found is the Sephora brand MicroSmooth powder. Similar in application, wear, and appearance on skin with a little less oil control (and a little cheaper). And no zits.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by kyliekmakeup

I have always had acne as I am a teen going through highschool but just recently my skin began to clear up almost completely. I had gotten this powder but had stopped using it ( don't remember why ). I was going out to get groceries and was too lazy to put full makeup so I ran out of the house with this on top of my regular moisturizer. When I got home after 20 minutes my skin was an oily mess. There were red dry patches all over my face, bumps everywhere. I immediately washed my face and put a cream on and nothing happened. This happened three months ago and I am still working to clear the bumps which have only gotten larger through time. Do not waste your time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by saranzm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this product is amazing . i usually dont use powders bcs no matter how fine it is it will always look cakey on me and make my fine lines look pretty deep . bcs im a makeup juncky and i love to look for new products i have many different low end to high end products and the only powder that i could set some of my sticky foundation with was laura mercier secret brightening powder which is usually used under the eyes . and i have to say i wasnt amased with that one either . last week i was comming across mac and i went to look for mineralize bronzers and i tried this just for fun and maaan i was amazed thay it was first ever powder product that looked very smooth and nice on my . without any further thinking i picked it up. i apply this on top of my tinted moisturise or bb cream which have a very light coverage and my favourite one is by garnier . its so cheap and still awesome . i use sponge or powder puff to apply mac mineralize on the bb cream and it sets it nicely and gives me very nice and smooth coverage . today i felt like my skin looked like a baby and most amazingly it holds my makeup tbroughout the day pretty intact . i love it and def will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really like this powder. it sets foundation nicely and also can work alone over my CC in neutralize as a light foundation look in itself. it's not an overly matte, too powdery looking powder; it's natural, like it says. medium fits my nc/nw20-ish skin. also good if you go overboard on any blush/contour/hilight.. brush some of this on top and the look is softened. my other fave powder is laura mercier setting powder (loose).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by patience09

This is my favourite powered at the moment. I don't use it on its own, but I do use it over my liquid foundation. It has a very build able coverage and makes my skin look flawless and not to powdery. It also makes by make up last all day. It doesn't cause my skin to break out either. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tochanelforu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is amazing to use as a bronzer, in dark though. It's so silky and blendable and looks like a natural contour, definitely worth the money id say. Cute little packaging! My only pet hate is the top part of it broke off after 3 weeks of having it. Overall a great bronzer though go try it girls especially if your NC25/30 skin tone😍💃

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Vanessa20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this powder. It is quite shear and can be a bit buildable though not so much. Overall its a very good product. I am in a shade dark deep, and i use MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45.

www.vanessazchronicles.blogspot.com