October 25, 2014 | 1705 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by maevespeed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this bronzer, smells like chocolate! It's a lovely matte finish and is long lasting especially when you use primer/setting spray. I like the highlighter however I wish it was a little more.. Defined? I wish it did it's job better, the shimmer doesn't last long on my face at all. I do love the bronzer I just wish it was a bit darker! Not a big fan of the highlighter so I wish I just got the bronzer alone but for £8 I can't really complain. It is quite hard to apply the bronzer alone without mixing the two together which is the only annoying thing. Or are you meant to mix them? Haha! I would repurchase this though, because the price is so good and it smells yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Hollyuk23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a bronzed for a while.

I bought this after borrowing a friends, the packing is cute and it actually doesn't smell that bad. I like the way it stays on my face and doesn't fade off, i love the colour it makes me look like I've got a healthy glow.

I would definitely recommend, the product lasts for ages and it's only 7.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Vanhusk

I'm not a fan of this product. I bought it because their blush is so amazing I assumed the bronzer would be too. Like blush, bronzers aren't a one-colour-suits-all and I find it orangey and cheap looking on my complexion. To add to that, the smell is horrendous. I like chocolate as much as the next person, but to have my face smell like a chocolate bar, ruining the scent of my perfume... I'd rather not.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by allbeautyincluded

its my favourite bronzer its looks and smells like chocolate and it gives a very natural result !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I'd been wanting this for ages so when it went on sale for $13 on ASOS i quickly bought it. I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I have no real need for shimmering bronzers. I do love contouring though and this is a little pale for my skintone to show up as a contour so I use it to set my cream contour and it works perfectly.

I love the packaging. I have the little cardboard packaging, not the plastic one they sell in Australia and I much prefer it. It feels very sturdy and practical.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by beautysign

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in the lighter shade 51 which is perfect for pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all it just gives a golden bronze colour . It doesn't smell of chocolate, it just smells sweet and the packaging is a little cheap looking but I'm using it daily because the colour and staying power of it is very good.

Edit: I'm changing this to a no because after using it for a while the bronzer seals itself. You then have to scrape the top off which means not only do you waste product it also means you pick up too much on the brush and the colour resembles an oompa lumpa with a fake tan . Bad look. The packaging has also become so dirty, it looks a mess , I'm going to have to throw it out .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Having in mind the price this is the best bronzer I ever used. The scent is delicious (smells like chocolate). The colour is very natural and matte. Lasts for ages on my skin. Not a product for very pale skin types. The only flaw is the packaging. I am missing the mirror or a brush. Or at least enough space to fit the brush so it's possible to carry it arround.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

Best.bronzer.ever(and I've tried the lot). Love the long-lasting finish, the color, the glow it gives me, the lovely smell...everything. The shade 52 is perfect for my summer tan, and great for contouring in winter time. Great quality at a great price. It looks shimmery in the pan, but it really does not show on your skin. It's beyond gorgeous. People said I looked "fresh and healthy" when I started wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by LucyBlack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is such a amazing bronzer. I have very pale skin so trying to find a bronzer that does not make my face look orange is a challenge but this bourjois product works so well. It actually makes me actually look like I have cheekbones!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I had been searching for the perfect bronzer for my pale skin as alot of drugstore bronzers are so orange looking. I read that the Bourjois bronzer was the best one so I purchased no 51. It is a beautiful bronzer! It is so smooth, buttery and blendable. In the package it has tiny gold sparkles but once on the skin they are barely noticeable. The colour is perfect for adding a healthy glow to my cheeks (I'm always the lightest shade in foundations) without looking orange or fake. I wouldn't use this as a contour shade simply because it is too warm.
I highly recommend to anyone looking a natural, smooth bronzer that is cheap!