Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 7/29/2015 6:13:00 PM

Awesome product. Smells lovely, the bronzing shade is great for contouring and the highlight is very subtle and pretty. A little on the pricey side for a drugstore bronzer but it is very pretty!

on 7/22/2015 2:54:00 PM

Loved this product for about 2 weeks until I no longer could pick up any product on my brush. Has a lovely shade and I liked the chocolate smell. However some kind of a barrier has been made in the product, like a film over it and it is a disaster. Has to be scratched in order to release any powder. Such a shame for a promising product.

on 7/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this. The bronzer almost dries out (if you can say this about a powdery product) and it requires a lot of effort to get anything on your brush. As if a tranparent layer forms on it. If you first rub it off with a napkin it works ok. But next day it's the same issue. The color is nice though and I like it that it's matte.
The highlighter has a better consistency but has pink shimmer in it. As I have much redness on my face pink particles accentuate it even more.
The packaging looks cool though it's not very convenient. the bronzer and highlighter are placed so close together it's tricky to get only one of them ln your brush.
Ugh and the fake chocolate smell.

on 6/24/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At the start i loved it and thought that this is great but when i started tog et more and more into makeup i found way better bronzers and ive never used this so if your into makeup and have amazing bronzers you wont be impressed by this , but if your just starting out go for it,

If you've never tried a bronzer before, I would totally recommend this for your first bronzer. It's almost impossible for this to go Orange on your skin, it has a really nice even finish which makes your face look much more defined and it has a gorgeous smell! It smells a bit like vanilla!

on 4/28/2015 5:53:00 PM

Brilliant bronzer, I apply using a large brush, gives a natural glow on my fair skin, I use a really large brush to apply to my neck and chest area. This bronzer lasts for ages so it is amazing value for money, will definitely repurchase this.

on 4/28/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have good matte bronzers that I love, but I am a makeup junky and I'm always looking for something new, better or different. I have bought a few Bourjois products in the past and I have really enjoyed them. I had a bad day and bought all the products I have been lemming, but held off from buying. This bronzer was one of those products that I purchased. I did not realize there were different versions of this product. I purchased the only one that was available on asos.com (us version) in #52. It actually has a very reddish look to it, which surprised me, but it does not translate as red on my face. It is a lighter, less dense bronzer than some of the other bronzers that I own, but I sort of like that about it. I can get pretty heavy handed and this prevents me from looking like I have snickers bars on my face. I find you can build this up, but if you like a really bold bronzer then this isn't going to be for you. If you want something natural then I think this would be up your alley. If you already have a matte bronzer that suits you I think you can pass on this. It isn't a must have, but I am glad to have it in my arsenal.

The packaging is cute, but it is a cardboard box with a magnetic closure. I personally do not love packaging like this, but I do think it is more earth conscious and so I don't hate it or avoid it. There is some glitter in this bronzer so it is not truly matte, but it does read matte on my skin so I personally classify it as a matte. I just wanted to mention the glitter because some people are turned off by that.

Does have a very light sent. Sort of chocolate like, but nothing like my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. That smells like real cocoa. The Bourjois has a sort of artificial smell to it. Nothing to get overly excited about or worried about.

Overall I could have lived without this product, but I like it and am glad I emotionally purchased it. I am overall very pleased with Bourjois products and will continue to send big money to get them here in the States. I hope one day this brand is carried somewhere locally.

on 4/20/2015 2:37:00 AM

Awesome for contouring and gives skin a great sunkissed look without being too orange or brown. In my opinion, it's perfect!

on 4/20/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this ronzer. I got the bronzer/highlighter combo (#55) first, and like it so much that i decided to get #51. The powder is finely milled and very densely packed, so you won't get powder flying in general, which also means it might be a bit hard to pick up the product for those who are used to powdery bronzers. I have cool pale skin in the winter, and find both 55 and 51 warm up my skin tone naturally without looking orange or muddy. The staying power is between 4-6 hrs in general.

I do find that the surface of the bronzer would get a layer of crust if been exposed to relatively oily substance such as finger tip that has residual lotion or brush with little leftover foundation. This will render the bronzer relatively not usable as the brush will not be able to pick up any product. So the trick is using flat blade to scratch off the crusty layer, and having a brush that's dedicated to powder product to go with this bronzer.

on 4/2/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i saw reviews of this on youtube saying it was great and for once im sad to say but youtube has let me down.
yes it smells and looks kinda like chocolate but it's a bit orange and it isn't very pigmented and chalky feeling. it doesn't apply very well on my skin and highlights any spots or pimples i have.
i've heard the NYC bronzer is good and will be trying that out but i don't recommend getting this as it's really not worth the hype.

Popular Bronzers