Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 4/20/2015 2:37:00 AM

Awesome for contouring and gives skin a great sunkissed look without being too orange or brown. In my opinion, it's perfect!

on 4/20/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this ronzer. I got the bronzer/highlighter combo (#55) first, and like it so much that i decided to get #51. The powder is finely milled and very densely packed, so you won't get powder flying in general, which also means it might be a bit hard to pick up the product for those who are used to powdery bronzers. I have cool pale skin in the winter, and find both 55 and 51 warm up my skin tone naturally without looking orange or muddy. The staying power is between 4-6 hrs in general.

I do find that the surface of the bronzer would get a layer of crust if been exposed to relatively oily substance such as finger tip that has residual lotion or brush with little leftover foundation. This will render the bronzer relatively not usable as the brush will not be able to pick up any product. So the trick is using flat blade to scratch off the crusty layer, and having a brush that's dedicated to powder product to go with this bronzer.

on 4/2/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i saw reviews of this on youtube saying it was great and for once im sad to say but youtube has let me down.
yes it smells and looks kinda like chocolate but it's a bit orange and it isn't very pigmented and chalky feeling. it doesn't apply very well on my skin and highlights any spots or pimples i have.
i've heard the NYC bronzer is good and will be trying that out but i don't recommend getting this as it's really not worth the hype.

on 3/13/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this recently and I love it, the packaging is cute and I am addicted to the smell of the powder, will definitely be buying it again

on 3/10/2015 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got the original that did not come with a highlighter, shade 52. With the hype surrounding this, I don't know how i can't flop so badly with me. Maybe i got a bad one?

First off, the color just don't show much on my skin. Its like its so hard to pick up the color with my brush. The product is so hard. The chocolate scent does not come off as i am using it as well. (As compared with Too Faced Chocolate Soliel, i can smell it as i am using it) I've tried using it many times in many ways,it just doesn't work for me...

on 2/12/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have the bronzer in 52- matte, I must say it is such an amazing bronzer. I've had it for maybe 4-5 months now and it's really great, I use it everyday. I've tried a lot of drugstore bronzers and I must say this is one of the best ones. Smells good, stays on all day, works for contouring and you get a good amount of product.

I highly recommend this bronzer if your looking for a god matte bronzer.

I LOVE THIS BRONZER. If you try and use it for a contour, big mistake. It is an ORANGE based bronzer, and applied in the way that bronzer should be applied, it is perfect. It's inexpensive, feels great on my skin, lasts for ages and doesn't go on cakey or streaky. The finish is very matte although it contains shimmers so it is understandable why people mistake it for a contour shade. It also lasts a long time- I've had mine for a year, use it every day and have only just hit pan. Brilliant!

on 1/20/2015 10:11:00 AM

was really exited to receive this product-bought of amazon. love the packaging and the smell is absolutely gorgeous. however when i put it on my skin the colour was awful, did not look natural. doesn't suit my face tone at all and i ended up looking very streaky as didn't blend well!
have only used it once and never again, will not be purchasing another!

on 12/12/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased this product twice, the first because of the look and smell, and the second because the first one was crap and I thought I may have got a dodgy one, but the second was just as terrible. It literally wouldn't come on to my brush!! They only way I could put it on was by rubbing my finger into it really hard, and then putting it on my face! Not impressed for the price! It is gorgeous when it goes on, the trouble for me is getting it on!

on 10/10/2014 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love the smell of this bronzer, smells like chocolate! It's a lovely matte finish and is long lasting especially when you use primer/setting spray. I like the highlighter however I wish it was a little more.. Defined? I wish it did it's job better, the shimmer doesn't last long on my face at all. I do love the bronzer I just wish it was a bit darker! Not a big fan of the highlighter so I wish I just got the bronzer alone but for £8 I can't really complain. It is quite hard to apply the bronzer alone without mixing the two together which is the only annoying thing. Or are you meant to mix them? Haha! I would repurchase this though, because the price is so good and it smells yummy.

Popular Bronzers