Sephora Eye make-up remover

2.8

on 10/3/2014 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Definitely not as good as the waterproof version. It stings and it doesn't take makeup off as well. It's not worth buying. Just get the waterproof, which doesn't sting and doesn't take multiple swipes and a lot of product to remove makeup.

on 7/11/2014 12:45:00 AM

I used to use this frequently several years ago, but since I don't live near a Sephora I switched to more readily available eye makeup removers. I recently picked up a bottle of this again, and I think they have changed the formula in the past few years because this is awful. It does an OK job of removing eye makeup, but I find that most of the time after using this, I'll wake up the next day with some leftover mascara smudges that this didn't totally get off. My biggest issue with this product is the scent. It claims to have no added fragrance, but this stuff smells SOOO strong. It smells like blue raspberry flavored vodka...super strong and super alcohol-y. I'm not really sensitive to scents, but the smell of this is too much for me. Coupled with the fact that this stuff burns really badly if you get any into your eyes, I have to wonder if this is really the best thing to be using on the eye area. I honestly don't think I'm going to finish my bottle of this, and I definitely won't be repurchasing, which is a shame because I loved the older formula.

on 6/18/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The most worrying thing about this product is that it smells like fingernail polish remover! I've had to stop myself several times to make sure that I wasn't putting nail polish remover on my eyes since it smells exactly the same. This, in and of itself, doesn't inspire confidence. This product is also expensive and only does a so-so job of removing eye makeup.

on 1/9/2013 8:13:00 PM

Cons- Does NOT fully remove all eye makeup especially waterproof eyeliners and mascaras, burns your eyes if it finds its way inside your eyes OUCHY!

Pros-Beautifully removes my 24hr foundation, leaves my skin soft, good for sensitive skin and does not break me out

on 10/17/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eye makeup remover is okay at removing eyeshadow, but as far as waterproof eyeliners and mascara goes this dosent cut the mustard at all. I think its all off, then wake up the next day with panda eyes. Also can sting a little but not so much with my eyes. Will not be repurchasing,

on 6/22/2012 6:54:00 PM

I would only repurchase this if I needed an eye makeup remover. I use cleansing oils and cleansing creams to remove my makeup so this isn't really necessary. This remover doesn't irritate my eyes and effectively removes my eye makeup without leaving an oily residue over my eyelids.

on 6/2/2012 9:56:00 AM

This was pretty effective at removing eye makeup but STUNG the bejaysus out of my eyes. It was a $6 impulse buy in the line at Sephora, returned after 2 uses.

on 5/20/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Absolutely terrible! Does not remove my makeup, even with tugging and pulling. Irritates my eyes. May as well have taken my money and set it on fire.

on 5/20/2012 3:45:00 PM

Gets eye makeup off well, but.... owwwwwwww. Ow ow ow ow. It BURNS my eyes. I'm going to stick to my neutrogena remover and baby oil for all my cleansing needs.

on 5/11/2012 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Decently priced for a pretty good amount of product..I give it that.
BUT as for the actual product it is JUST OK.
Mary kay works 5X BETTER,.. I have to sweep this over my eye at least 3 times to fully get my eye makeup off.. and its not even waterproof... just basic shadow..

Will not purchase this again..

update: 3/3/13
I have used the rest of this up and It actually does work pretty well. it removes my eye makeup, not my mascara so well. but it does 90% of the job.
i Like the container. leaves a slight oily residue but what Eye makeup remover doesnt?

I still like the Mary kay much better though. but for convenience purposes. this is better. theres a Sephora at most major malls.