December 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dr Feelgood

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

what a bloody overpriced silly product. it does absolutely nothing. it smells wonderful and the packaging is pretty but that's allll you're paying for...a nice smelling pretty looking useless balm. even benefit advertise it was.....well? it doesn't seem to be marketed as much either?
do not buy this, please.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by chams

Looks fabulous in the tin and smells gorgeous but just doesn't work. Dried my skin out, made my foundation look dreadful and sure didn't mattify.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a weird product.
Im not sure if your supposed to use it as primer or if you use it after you apply your makeup.
If you use it as your primer, its almost unlikely for you to put foundation on because it is waxy and gives your face a matte finish even for my super oily skin
However, if you use it after the makeup, for my super oily skin it works fine, and it don't get much oily as i use other powder. But if you have normal or dry skin, do not use it. Also i notice if i apply it after my makeup, the sponge come with the product is the thing i used to pat my face, it actually take away some of my makeup. So.. since its a little bit pricy, you might wanna do some sort of research before you buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Misssspiggy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my stars this is the worst! It is horrid. If you attempt to put this anywhere near your makeup you will end up having to scrub your face and start again. It is like rubbing shoe polish onto your face. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. You have been warned!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand this product at all. If you put it under foundation it creates a mottled finish and good luck applying it on top of your base. I've resorted to using it on my décolleté as a moisturiser just so I don't have to throw it away. A waste of money and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Terrible product. I have no idea who this would work for.

This waxy balm is not a pleasure to try and work with. Firstly it claims to be a mattifying balm and I do think it is mattifying when you first apply it but it does nothing to control oil or shine throughout the day, which is what most people look for in a mattifying product. But trying to get this product on the skin in a challenge in and of itself. I find whenever I tried to spread this balm across my face it would ball up and fall off my face in little balls. Needless to say it made quite a mess! I tried to warm the product between my fingers before applying but this did nothing to change it. The only upside is if I was able to apply this, my skin would be really smooth.

I really regret buying this product and would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I too had a negative experience with Dr. Feelgood, I have extremely oily skin and this always *seemed* like a miracle product, when I saw that Sephora had a Trial size version I scooped it up and just could not make it work, I don't mind using a tin or using my clean hands but the product itself is pretty useless, so much that I can't imagine how it's been in production for so long, the included sponge is awful and is extremely linty.
It also requires a lot of product and doesn't spread out too evenly so the value is not good at all, it is overpriced.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

I use this rarely because the packaging is inconvenient, I prefer to use a tube packaging product, if in a jar, I hope it is easy to open, as to this one, hard to open.. And every time I need to use a sponge. The effect is not noticeable with/without this. Won't purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by PinkMan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a trial size of this product from Sephora. It's a total disappointment and waste of money. It made my skin felt sheave and sticky instead of matte. It couldn't control the oil on my face at all. I threw the product away after using it for 5 days.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never used this product myself, but I am writing this review based on seeing it on other people. Being that there is only one shade I feel that this is fair. Plus this should be useful...an outside opinion.

I would say this is a gimmicky product, because in high school this stuff went around and a bunch of girls were using this stuff. I remember seeing my friends apply it, and change a perfectly normal face into a weird waxy, cakey, gross looking dirty face. The reviewer who said it makes dust and other things catch to it was also right on the money, because I remember seeing that happen to my girlfriends. Sounds pretty awful right?? I mean, from what I've seen, it really looked awful.

Of course I am a wondering if they could've been using it wrong?? It does seem kind of intruiging, I think it'd be something I'd want to sample my own way in the future...although I've also swatched this at the store and thought "yuck." I donno though, the "blurring" claim is very seductive!

Overall, I'd give this one star, but I'll go with 2 since I haven't put it on myself.