August 23, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Looking for something to help tame your unruly brows? The Elf Lash & Brow Clear Mascara is just what you need! Sure, you can wax, thread and trim your eyebrows to perfection but there will always be a hair or two that just won't get with the program and this brow mascara will help keep them in place all day without leaving them stiff, sticky or flaky. Simply brush the eyebrow in the direction of hair growth with the wand applicator. You only need a little bit, one dip should be enough for both brows. In case you add more than you should have (you'll have wet looking brows), then comb your brows with a clean spoolie to remove the excess. If you fill in your brows, this would be the last step to set them.

At $1 USD, it is an unbelievable value. I have used pricier brands before I discovered the ELF brand and maybe it feels cooler to own a Beverly Hills brand eyebrow product but it feels so much smarter to save my dollars. Have purchased this many times, definite HG status for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This is one of my makeup staples. I use it to keep my eyebrows in place, set mascara and even to tame annoyed flyaway hairs :3 Very useful product for a cheap price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this so much! One side is for the eyelashes and the other side is for the brows, but I think the formula is really the same on each side - the only difference between the two sides is the brush. I use both sides for my brows, and it works really well for me. My eyebrow hairs are a little long and can get rebellious, but this holds their shape all day! I will always repurchase this. It's leaves your brows a little wet after application, and once it dries it leaves them kind of hard, but I like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Always repurchase. Perfect for keeping eyebrows in place and making them look more natural if you've filled them in.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I LOVE this stuff. I mainly use it on my eyebrows to make them stay in place and help shape them a bit and it helps keep them in place. Its great for eyelashes when u wanna plump them up a bit without having to worry about ur typical black mascara smearing. its good for more of a simple look. it dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky. I would recommend it to anyone and also the price is great. The only bad thing is that it runs out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you have watery eyes and find that mascara always runs on you, get this! It's perfect! It's only a dollar and one tube lasts me about 2 months if I don't go crazy with it. Keeps my brows in place too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KBru

I only use this for my brows. My packaging rating is a little lower because I don't find a need to have two separate containers and wand types. The formula is definitely pretty wet and can be gloopy on your brows if they are not trimmed. I suggest wiping off a bit before you put on, either by wiping on the edge of the tube or using a towel. Most importantly in regard to this review is the price. For a dollar, you can't really complain too much. I would never buy a $20 version of clear brow gel or even a $5 version as long as this is still being made.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've repurchased this over 10 times. For $1, how can you not? This is so amazing for my brows, after I fill them in I go over them with this gel and they STAY for hours and hours until I wash my makeup off. Excellent product and for $1 I stack up on them so I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by beeluxi

Keeps my thick brows in place all day. This product is a must.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by bgarci81

This was a great buy! Only $1 and I just recently discovered elf products and so far so good. I've been wanting to try an eyebrow gel for a while now and I finally found it. It keeps them in place throughout the day. The eyelash gel is okay not the best but can't complain since it was very cheap so I will definitely repurchase!