E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/11/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Good thing the sides are labeled so you know which side is brows which is mascara (although they're probably the same damn product but I have this thing about cross contamination! So it makes me feel better that they've labeled them it's a reassurance lol!). Normally I use ABH clear brow gel to seal the job, but no more after I had tried another cheap clear mascara (wnw) which had done the job too, there is no need to buy ABH when the wnw worked perfectly fine but this is so much better coz it's cheaper than wnw AND now I have clear mascara AND clear brow gel all in one handy product that travels well & well sometimes I don't want to wear black mascara if I'm worried about looking like a panda & I never wanted to use my wnw coz I dedicated that strictly to my brows. To combine both the brows/mascara into one product is pure genius! Elf does go the extra mile like putting sharpeners in their pencils & studio matte lip colors they think of everything. And for a buck!!!!!!!! Maybe I have cheap taste & I'm like a hick coz I can't tell the diff between ABH clear brow gel & the elf but I don't care coz that's only one dollar out of my purse. If you want a cheap product that works try this. It will last for awhile too coz I mean we throw away our mascaras after 3 mos. so I can pretty much say with certainty that I myself won't use up this in 3 mos. Clear mascara can be very useful for natural looks (Mine is pressed elf studio powder, clear mascara for eyes and the brow side for brows & a lipgloss & voilá!) or for when you don't want a panda look like ur going to go watch "The Notebook" or go to a funeral (?!) to me this makes my lashes curl & accentuates them in a pretty & natural way. Highly recommended & will def repurchase! Wnw is twice as much & ur only getting 1 product & do NOT get me started how foolish I feel for getting into the whole ABH hype that I had to have ABH or my brows would be shht & look so much better. NO! I use elf coffee creme eyeliner on my brows, the elf brow kit, or the brow-highlight (dark/ivory) chubby pencil & my brows are on fleek well as fleeked out as I can make them, I need more practice good thing every day lends itself to that monumental occasion (lol I always wear makeup even if I'm sick or stayin home!). This is the best buck I've spent in forevers. They have this at Target & on eyeslipsface dot com also do not I repeat do not go to that site unless u want to be mesmerized by cheap GOOD quality makeup for mere pennies, I've blown $75 on that site twice plus I've ordered 3-4x smaller orders more since then!Elf makeup is all cruelty-free which is awesome.Elf has stepped up their game. Unique products w all of the thoughtful touches, better than others in their price range plus their site takes paypal!

on 4/4/2015 11:41:00 AM

Just have to comment to the person that said it dried up super quickly......if you have a drop or two of your visine, or any brand of eyedrop, to the tube, you will find that you have a ton more. There is nothing unsanitary about doing that and I would recommend this to anyone that has left the cap off of their possibly expensive mascaras etc. It works and saves money.

on 3/19/2015 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use a brow kit to fill in my brows because the hair is rather sparse, but I always use a clear brow gel just to keep them in place. I used Maybelline before I tried this one and honestly E.L.F.'s is soooo much better. I don't really use the mascara because it doesn't bulk my lashes up much. But I love the brow gel and wand.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Outrageous find! This is the best clear mascara/brow gel I have ever used. A good fixative, not gloppy, dries fairly quickly, no flaking, lasts all day. The price: $1.00. Yes, ladies, you read that right. Go out and stock up today!

on 1/23/2015 8:13:00 PM

I love this product, and have purchased it many times! It sets my brows, and I love to use it when I am wearing no brow product at all in order to give them a little definition. I have tried the Milani brow gel, and it doesn't come close to this. Great job, E.L.F.

on 1/12/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you are someone who uses a brow kit in order to shape your brows, this is a great setting gel. I have not found any cons in using this. The formula is smooth and glides on easily. When it is dried, it does not become flaky or harden. It does not leave behind a tacky/sticky feeling even when dry. These are great aspects to consider because I doubt anyone wants to "feel" their eyebrows move during various facial expressions during the day ;) It is typically retailed for $1 at most stores that carry E.L.F... at that price you can literally afford to give it a try.

on 1/10/2015 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yaaaa, this is pretty good. I tried out the Anastasia Brow Gel (silver packaging) and it smelt pretty bad (like chemicals) and it would flake horrendously (but that's another story). I wasn't expecting much with this but I really like it. My brow hairs are pretty thick and unruly and I honestly didn't think it would hold them in place without flaking a lot. I never use this for my lashes because I don't think it holds its curl but for my brows it's awesome. The only thing I don't like (not that big of a deal) is the packaging, I, like many other girls, draw/fill in my brows and when I use the brow gel the brow pigments get on the wand and it's not cute when you see the tube. The transparent gel eventually becomes a cloudy brown and I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't like it haha. But seriously, it's a good product and I will repurchase it.

on 10/3/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.It keeps my eybrows looking neat and in place.The brush does amazing job.Its also very helpful when you shape your eyebrows.I will definitely buy it again.

I use this stuff only for placing/sculpting my eyebrows and it works great! It holds all day and I use both sides of the tube on my brows (I guess one is supposed to be for lashes, but who the heck needs that?).

For only a dollar, this is a steal! You really can't go wrong- it dries clear, doesn't make my brows crusty AT ALL, and I get compliments on how shapely my browsies look.

on 9/25/2014 7:16:00 AM

Love this product! It is a beauty essential. I have thick and unruly eyebrows, however when using this they stay in place all day. I don't use this on my eyelashes, I just use both ends on my eyebrows. So affordable at $3, I couldn't believe it! Amazing and will not be going to any other eyebrow gel, because this does the job perfectly at such a cheap price. Love love love!