April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Pure White Linen

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I bought the minis set of Estee Lauder and hated all of them, its so boring and smells like old lady, There's nothing exciting about this perfume at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample. It worn it a lot during the summer time and it's a light summer scent. I cant really describe the scent except that it reminds me of the summer and sailing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

This is the perfume my mum wears- I steal it constantly! It's certainly a 'signature' perfume, with excellent longevity on the skin. It 's supposed to be a modern interpretation of White Linen, but I don't really see that. Its dry and soapy lily accord gives a feeling of purity, of the cool breeze, and immaculate white clothes. Overall it's very pleasan, classy and long lasting!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ohwrite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On me, this smells exactly like the old Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Electronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my new favorite scent! After accidently buying White Linen (which is not to my taste at all - personal preference, no offence to anyone that likes it :)) I was so happy! Non offensive, crisp, clean and sexy! A refreshing change from my usual J'adore.

Edit: I ended up selling this. I now find it boring and the scent fades way to fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by brennau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this fragrance! It starts out like clean laundry. Very breezy and nice even though it's a bit strong. The dry-down for me is COMPLETELY different. It's summery sweet and smells like raspberries. It's soooo beautiful. Perfect for a bride. The lasting power is amazing as well. The scent changes so much but it just gets better and better! ...a little spendy for such a tiny bottle though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I received this edp as a gift not too long ago. My initial thoughts about this edp when i first tried it on is that it has a light floral and very grassy scent. I used it several times and then stopped for awhile as i get bored of it. Last night,however,i decided to give PWL another go and after a while,i thought it smells like Oceanus from the Body Shop! Strange..maybe its just me i guess. But last night's experience somehow changed my opinion on PWL.I think i really love it.

P.S- Oceanus was one of my fave scent although sadly, it has been discontinued. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The original is my mother's signature scent. And, I love it on her. Pure is more for me. A clean sharp floral. I detect lilac in pure. However, I don't believe lilac is one of the notes. Must be the combination of notes or my chemistry. I love lilac, it is uplifting to me. My husband really likes pure, and prefers this over all other fragrances I own. Most usually I spritz some on before going to bed. I will probably always own a bottle of pure white linen. Just wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by MissCFSeaman

I actually Like this perfume I feel clean and like I have just showered once I have just sprayed it. However I have had about 10 people ask me if I am wearing Nivea Moisturiser on the days that I have worn it. I find it quite embarrassing to say "no this is my perfume". But the fresh smell and feeling lasts for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very lovely fragrance. Its a very fresh, clean cotton smell, like freshly washed linen... I love the clean "just showered" smell of this fragrance. This is perfect for those days when you want to smell CLEAN and fresh not like you are wearing perfume- but obviously soap wont make you smell this good all day long. This is what I will use to smell clean and fresh especially in summer. LOVE it... Will definately repurchase.