December 20, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by westernmassgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't understand the hype for this remover. It reminds me of neutrogena oil-free, which I also hated. Leaves oily residue on your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkerfly42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far this takes off one of my lighter waterproof mascaras very easily, we will see how to holds up against Maybelline's The Rocket waterproof mascara which is always a struggle for me to completely remove. It doesn't leave an oily residue, I was surprised by this. The price point is excellent for how much you get, a nice big bottle. The packaging isn't the best but I don't find it that big of a hassle, just be careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by grlstalk

It takes off my waterproof makeup. I usually use either this or sephora eye makeup remover since I don't have a target near me

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by randomrita

I think they redesigned the formula a few years back but I LOVE this eye makeup remover! I have had mine for a year now and I use it daily and I still have many uses left on it! It has a purple-ish tint and the top is black but the container is still a bottle. I personally would easily compare it to Lancome's Bi-Facil. Such a good product for the price. Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by repercussionist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another not-so-great eye makeup remover. I don't know what's going on that I cannot find a decent one. Maybe my cotton balls and pads are to blame? Maybe I'm not being generous enough with the product?

Anyway, tried this after having no success with many products, including Cliniqie's Take the Day Off, but this also did nothing for me. Now I'm using Sephora's makeup remover, and I think it's working better than Clinique or Sonia Kashuk.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I think they redesigned this eyemakeup remover. It just says eye makeup remover and comes in a bottle with a purple tint now. It works great and I have no complaints about the actual product. I just use a plain cotton ball and rest it on my eyelashes for about 15 seconds and it melts the mascara away. I do not need to rub it hard after I soak it that way. I only use this for when I do wear mascara otherwise I use coconut oil or Ponds. Don't like the enormous dispenser and I think for $10+ Kashuk should have redesigned that! I suppose I will be looking to transport it into something more convenient. Overall really good remover, will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I was pretty disappointed with this remover, overall. The size of the bottle is generous, but the wide-open, gapping hole to dispense the product is ridiculous. It needs a different design so that you are not dumping huge wasteful quantities onto your cotton round. I do not have sensitive eyes in any way: I torture my eyes (sleeping in make-up, had lasik surgery), and they are always fine, but believe it or not, this stuff stings a bit. I used to use the green L'oreal eye make-up remover & before that Maybelline's product, and they never stung (and were cheaper, and available everywhere). These products worked equally as good without the sting. I do not wear any kind of waterproof or long-wear eye make-up, and this stuff definitely does not remove it all. (In fact, almost all of my current make-up is natural/organic). The proof: I have mild "racoon eyes" in the morning. Further proof: using a cotton round & baby oil removes more make-up AFTER I've used this. That's crazy. I have decided that baby oil is the way to go: cheap, effective, smells good, moistuizing. And the bottle has the perfect little spout dispenser. If you have skin that breaks out at the meer thought of mineral oil, this may not be for you, but it is definitely working for me.
*UPDATE*: I still use the baby oil on occasion, but I have to be so careful not to get it on my skin anywhere but near my eyes, or I break out. I'm in the process of trying the Maybelline Clean Express (non-waterproof) Make-up remover which is a gel in a pink bottle. I like it so far, and have a review completed, if interested.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic makeup remover, It takes off everything, yet is so gentle it does not cause any irritation to my skin or eyes. I use it with cotton pads, and it's great on q-tips for fixing any little oops mistakes done when I am using eyeliner. Does not leave a greasy feeling and there is good amount in the bottle to last long time. Will definitely repurchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not a bad remover. Still looking for something that tackles my mascara and doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes. I tried a target version of the neutrogena biphase remover, HORRiBLE. I had to wash my face several times after using it and still managed to ruin all my towels. Sephora was ok not too bad. I feel this is a little bit better than the sephora at taking my eye makeup off. I just hate the bottle. I end up using way too much on the cotton ball. And one good knock and the whole bottle will spill down the drain. Did I mention I am darn near legally blind sans contacts. Yeah recipe for disaster.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad I heard about the Sonia Kashuk products. I absolutely love this eye makeup remover. I was using the Sephora brand remover, and I have previously used Clinique, MUFE and Rimmel.

Pros:
1. This product removes waterproof and non-waterproof makeup easier than any other product that I have tried and it is also way cheaper.
2. I have to use less of it, and it removes more makeup, whereas other products might leave some of that gross residue in the corner of your eye.

My only complaints with this product:
1. The bottle - I wish it had a pump top - but I may put it in one of my Sephora pump top travel bottles so I can use a cotton pad a lot easier.
2. It also feels a little bit oily, however to be able to remove waterproof makeup there has to be oil in it. I use a cotton pad to remove, and then extra ones with water and wipe them over my eyes to get rid of that oily feeling.

I would definitely recommend this remover. It is an amazing product and price.