Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 7/20/2015 4:59:00 AM

I've used about five bottles of this remover, but recently moved on to something cheaper. This remover works well with waterproof mascara and eyeliner, still requires a gentle rub on the eyes. I noticed that as you get to about 1/4 left, the solution doesn't work as well. I also tried it on my face to remove a water resistant concealer, but really did not like the smell which turned me away from repurchasing. I'm now using the Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Makeup Remover because it works a bit better and cheaper.

on 7/8/2015 10:05:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this. It works really well and quite gentle on my eyes.

on 6/25/2015 3:06:00 AM

BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER EVER.

this is my fav eye makeup remover! it takes off water proof mascara and eyelash glue without me rubbing my eye super hard. i think this one is better than the neutrogena and clinque eye makeup remover b/c when i used to use those, i would have makeup residue after washing my face and taking off my make up was harder. i love how its only $10 at target and it gives a lot of product! highly recommend, im on my 2nd bottle and it works wonders.

on 6/2/2015 1:46:00 AM

This eye makeup remover is similar to Lancome bi facil dual phase eye makeup remover but less oily and only $11. This works to take off my mascara and eyebrow powder and pencil but I have to use a lot. This is is not strong enough to complete take off Kat von D tatoo liner or Shiseido MJ mascara. Even though I have to use a lot I like it because it doesn't cause my lashes to fall off.

on 5/27/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing! It took off my waterproof eyeliner like it was nothing when every other makeup remover I've tried made my eyes red, irritated, and puffy. I accidentally put too much in my q tip so it overflowed into my eyes and it didn't hurt or irritate my eyes at all. And that's saying something.

on 1/15/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I see alot of people comparing this to lancome biracial BUT I personally loved lancome eau fraiche douceur which is a micellar water cleanser ..which finding a cheaper version is nearly impossible where I live unless I go to eBay even though plenty of drugstore brands make them. So after a review I seen by the muse I bought this....I LOVE IT! What I love about micellar water cleansers is there not greasy, they don't irritate my eyes (most I've tried don't) and they are awesome at removing my 4 layers of mascara completely and this did ALL of those! BEST PART I USED LESS...LIKE ALOT LESS TO GET THE JOB DONE!! 4.75oz for 10 bucks compared to the 6.8oz for 40$ I think I paid...I'M BEYOND HAPPY. My only issue is the way it comes out..no pump or anything it's like a fingernail polish remover bottle...just a big whole...BUT still have my lancome bottle because I loved that packaging so much...perfect for dispensing just enough so that's not even really a problem for me. I'm so glad I ran across that review..who knows how much money I'd put into searching for a remover...

on 1/5/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this eye makeup remover.
I think the packaging looks good, I don't mind the twist-top. I don't find it too big.

I really like the formula of this! It does not irritate my eyes and it actually works.
I think the price is good, when it's on sale (rare) I stock up.

However, while the shape of the bottle makes it look like a lot of product it is 4.75oz while neutrogena's is 5.5oz
This remover has less ingredients, but the neutrogena one has calming ingredients like aloe and cucumber and this one does not.
I never have an issue with irritation with this eye makeup remover, but unfortunately it doesn't have any lash fortifying ingredients.
Despite this, I really really enjoy this eye makeup remover and think it's comparable to higher end eye makeup remover. if I hold the cotton pad on my lashes for a few seconds it wipes away everything cleanly. It's easy to access and a third of the cost of lancome. I don't mind paying a few extra dollars to get this instead of neutrogena's which tends to leave a little oily feeling around my eyes

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I honestly don't understand the hype for this remover. It reminds me of neutrogena oil-free, which I also hated. Leaves oily residue on your eyes.

on 9/13/2014 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

So far this takes off one of my lighter waterproof mascaras very easily, we will see how to holds up against Maybelline's The Rocket waterproof mascara which is always a struggle for me to completely remove. It doesn't leave an oily residue, I was surprised by this. The price point is excellent for how much you get, a nice big bottle. The packaging isn't the best but I don't find it that big of a hassle, just be careful.

on 8/28/2014 9:58:00 PM

It takes off my waterproof makeup. I usually use either this or sephora eye makeup remover since I don't have a target near me