Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 8/23/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I only gave it a 3/5 mainly because I probably don't have the skill to put on liquid eyeliner. My hand is super shaky so it didn't go on well. The colour is pretty light and watery looking. Hard to wash off.

on 6/23/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The one and only eyeliner i keep buying. I bought the one for basically everyone instead the one only for brown eyes etc. Not going to lie it does sting my lid but only for 3 minutes max. Does not smear easy but if you have teary eyes like me then it will smudge just in that section. I always do winged eyeliner and leave a little gap in that spot so it wont smudge. Love it. Bought it from a hunch. Always hear bad things of products like maybelline and all with their eyeliner since most their ish is for white girls or something and doesn't go with my skin, so i tried this and love it!

on 6/22/2015 12:51:00 PM

Pretty average/standard liquid eyeliner...stays well i usually go over with shadow just in case but stings my eyes half the time and teary eyes + liquid liner = a runny mess

on 6/19/2015 1:06:00 PM

This plain ol' Almay Liquid Liner, white top and thick blunt applicator. Color I purchased is Brown, plain simple brown.
I am fair, reddish blonde, green eyes and stay away from black anything around my eyes. I was hoping this brown would be like earth brown, it is so dark brown it is hard to discern if it isn't really black and that is applying a line to my wrist.

Not crazy about the applicator anyway, the thickness makes applying without smudging almost impossible.
I found Revlon's colorstay skinny in Mahogany Flame and it is a true bronze color and the applicator IS really skinny for a very fine line that is easy to make as thick as you want to.

on 5/26/2015 9:02:00 PM

I have used every liquid eyeliner out there from the most expensive to the cheapest. This is the one I have stuck with for years. I highly recommend.

on 3/19/2015 11:43:00 PM

i love this liquid eyeliner it's always in my makeup bag. Truly one of my favorites.

+'s- great color (very dark black),easy to remove, lasts all day,easy to use applicator, dries quickly, buildable, lasts a long time and fairly inexpensive

-'s- runs if wet, dries up when you start running out

on 3/5/2015 3:24:00 PM

This is the absolute worst eyeliner I have ever used and I am sad to say it was a complete waste of money. It's important to me that eyeliner is water resistant because I have sensitive eyes that water quite a bit especially in the winter time. Within 5 minutes of stepping outside it looked like I had applied a dark coat of black eyeshadow to my lids. My mother also had the exact same problem. A sad disappointment after hearing so many great reviews about it.

on 3/2/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

HG HG HG!

I am still new to liquid liner (used pencil for years, then felt tip pens, now this) and it's the best eyeliner I have used. I'm still a little confused by the brush & pot method but it gives a dark, buildable line that lasts.

Possible cons:

- When painting my upper lid and giving it time to dry, it can transfer to the lower lid/corner
- After a few hours, the innermost corners of my eyes start to fade and so it looks a bit imprecise
- Can initially make your eyes sting a little

But I draw over it with a waning felt tip pen to lock it in, and it works fine.

It's a dramatic black, and I'm still getting used to using it. But I can only think of twice when it screwed up and I had to suck on a Q tip and wipe the disastrous areas away. Otherwise, it's perfect.

I'm also proud of the days when I can do a smooth and thin line - it looks amazing.

The brush tip is quite small and so its not too hard to use, I start in the middle of my eyelid where it's less noticeable to make mistakes, and gradually fan out.

Practice makes perfect, this is an excellent product when you have a handle on it. The price is a bit $ for the brand but it's excellent.

Would recommend if you're trying to transition into liquid liner, a little effort can give you a dramatic and precise line. If your hand is shaky (mine sure is!) it can show a little, but draw over with a pen and it should correct your mistakes.

Absolutely recommend and do repurchase.

on 1/19/2015 12:45:00 AM

I've had this Liquid Eyeliner for years - it's my first ever liquid eyeliner and probably will always be my go to liquid eyeliner! The reason why I first went for it was because I had other make up artists and friends who had tried their liquid eyeliners on me and made my eyes sting so much! Being a contact lens wearer, and a general human being who likes to see without her vision blurring, I wanted to go for a brand that was known for being gentle! I was skeptical at first, but after using it - no stinging, no redness if you make a mistake - just smooth gliding action! The only flaw is in the design of the wand - the wand is thin and the tip of it is thin - if you are not used to it you may find it difficult to use but with repeated use you won't fault it!

on 12/14/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This was not my first liquid liner, and I was apprehensive since I'd had bad experiences with it before. The brush end has a really long handle that makes it easy to hold and maneuver. The only thing that sucks about it is I find that the brush tip gets fuzzy and loses its sharpness quicker than other brands.

Top Rated Almay Products