November 25, 2014 | 1794 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good foundation i wear this for nights out and parties etc. only bcuz i always break out the next day. I know its this and thats why i use it only sometimes. The finished look is worth a few flare ups the next morning

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by FDanish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this foundation. The coverage is flawless and looks amazing! Still trying to find a foundation better than this! It doesn't appear oily on the skin. It looks even better with a primer. The only cons I have with this is that I can't find a perfect match for my skin, it just seems to make my skin look dull. I don't like the smell (smells like acrylic paint) and it doesn't come with the pump! Overall, it's a great foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Princessamata

I had to get a couple different colors to finally find the right one, but once a did - I'm in love !!!! Def my HG!!! I have tried several others .. MUFE, Estée Lauder, Bare Minerals, store brands etc. And this one is by far the best. It stays flawless all day and I don't even use a primer . I love it and will never go anywhere else!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Jen91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful foundation and my favourite one. This is a medium coverage and lasts 12+ hours and looks flawless. I have very dry skin and like all foundations I moisturise and prime and it glides on beautifully

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by amandarud08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product but the pro long wear is way better if you have oily skin. I tend to go to this one during the winter when its not 100 degrees out here.

But I am venturing out to new foundations just to see what is out there since I been wearing this foundation for over 12 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Lindywink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have 2 shades of this, NC30 and NC35. I have very oily skin and I have big pores. I have tried other foundations like revlon colorstay but it was too heavy and looked ashy but with this one, it is perfect! It's looks like my 'second skin'. When I apply it, I use a stippling brush and it looks flawless and airbrushed especially if you make sure that you blend,blend, blend. A little amount of product is all I need, just a tiny drop. It doesn't look cakey, just beautiful matte finish which is perfect for oily skin. I also love how MAC has that very flexible shades. I use NC30 and NC35 alternately and both matches my skintone. I'm in love with MAC studio fix.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this since I've never had a problem with any other MAC products. When I purchased it I used it quite a lot, and I found it gave good coverage, but only okay staying power. Because it was an expensive foundation I didn't use this every day, and after a couple of months I sort of forgot about it (since Revlon Colorstay is much better anyway). I thought since I had paid so much for it I should just use it up, so I did start using it consistently every day, and my skin broke out like mad. I had the worst cystic acne and at first I couldn't figure out why (I would get some acne from it in the past but it was only very minor), only then did I realze it was the MAC foundation and that it had happened to countless other girls as well. If you are acne prone (I am, but no product has ever caused me to break out like that before) I would stay away from this. I don't have sensitive skin either, so it was bizzare. The packaging is awful, I paid $50 AUD for this and it doesn't come with a pump, you have to pay extra for a pump...I mean seriously, if cheap drugstore foundations can afford to put pumps on their bottles so can MAC. Hate it and would not buy it ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by amoii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a while ive always thought that MAC foundation is very heavy and cakey until I tried it. For reference I am NC 20 (perfect match for me), Asian, and have combination/oily skin. I used this everyday to work since august 2014 and it holds well for about 8 - 9 hours with a primer (hourglass mineral veil primer). Surprisingly, I don't have to blot during midday as I usually do which is super good but that may be due to primer + moisturisers I use. Also, this foundation depends what type of brush you use. I find it works best with my tom ford cream foundation brush as it blends the foundation nicely and don't get that cakey heavy look. this may be my HG foundation! will def repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Tweetybird001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Coverage. Flawless !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ESR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product over a month ago for the first time...considering the price, I probably should have read the reviews first as I am very prone to break outs...not joking, EVERYTHING BREAKS ME OUT!!....I instantly regretted buying it after reading about 30 reviews!!

I decided to give it a go anyway because I couldn't bare to watch it just sit there un-opened...long story short, 6 weeks later, wearing it everyday to work & on weekends (when I would usually only wear mineral powder to work because of my horrible skin problems) I very surprising, absolutely LOVE this product!! It hasn't made me break out, it stays on all day & I only need to use a very little bit...if you put on too much it tends to look a bit cakey..It covers everything you need it too and looks really nice on my skin!! It does look shinny when you put it on but that's nothing a bit of powder on top can't fix.

I'm glad I didn't toss it to this side without trying it first. I spend so much money trying to find products that my skin agrees with and I have finally found a foundation that works for me!