August 20, 2014 | 1756 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Bare Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

LOVE THIS.

Its a perfect very light beige/brownish color with the perfect amount of sheen, without being too shimmery! When I say brown, it is not as brown or bronze as "warmth" but certainly has a very light glowy brown/rose color (but not too light or too dark at all). It just gives your face the perfect amount of beauty without looking like a disco ball.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ordered Bare, Rose and Pure Radiances, and Bare seems to be the nicest one. I wanted to use them as eyeshadows, because they are less pigmented yet not so sparkly as lots of the BE eyeshadows seem to be. I was looking for a natural, no makeup look with make up on, if that makes sense. Bare Radiance is the best multi tasker of the bunch, it works as an eyeshadow and highlighter on my cheek bones and shoulders. For reference, I use Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner all over, including my face during the summer. Otherwise I am medium complected.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is lovely rosy bronze color with a bit of shimmer (hence the radiance.) It looks nice on my fairly light skin and I sometimes use it as a bronzer and sometimes as a blush if I'm going for that golden look. I would definitely buy this again, but as is typical with BE products, there is so much product that I'm not sure I'll ever need to!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by laurelsage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually use this radiance as a bronzer/cheek color and it works great with my skin color. Easy to apply, blends effortlessly. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kiwi36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

goes on really well and nice color. not too bright or too dul, just right. $19

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by pepper34

I really like this product. I use faux tan in the summer, but I think that bare radiance will be great for the winter when I just want a hint of color without looking like I am trying to fake a tan. I like to use this as a contour for my cheeks, and then use the clear radiance with it. This color has some pink to balance it out, so it doesn't give you that dull, dirty look that some bronzers can. It also really looks great as an eyeshadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by rbrown4

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY :) I use this both on my cheeks and on my eyes (beautiful bare look) Unlike a lot of "highlighters" this doesn't make me look greasy or like a disco-ball. I really like this product & will def. repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jencalla

I bought this product which was combined in one package with warm radiance. I feel like bare radiance by itself would be too light if you are going for a more tanned look, but when it was combined with warm radiance it gives a really nice effect. But again, I try not to put too much in the tzone area too avoid the greasy look that I sometimes get after having makeup on for a couple hours,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty nice product from Bare Escentuals. I don't really use their products but am pretty faithful to this one because of its versatility. It is indeed on the shimmery side, but if you layer you get a nice flush similar to a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. Or, I usully just sweep some over blush or bronzer as a subtle highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Ollie0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks like it warms up your skin and evens the tone, kind of like a pair of nude stockings, with a bit of glow.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No