July 24, 2014 | 2188 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Shybunny1

I have very thick, fluffy, curly/wavy, frizzy hair and this product did absolutely nothing for me. It left my hair feeling kinda crunchy and dry, and it didn't make it any softer. The only good thing was the smell.... I will not buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by reallycarly

I initially bought this product for my (mixed) daughter. She has extremely dry ends and I needed something to smooth and condition her hair. It made her curls beautifully coil up and bouncy. But, it wasn't quite thick enough on those darn ends and her hair still frizzed up in humidity. BUT! Tonight after swimming I decided to use it on my hair to put some moisture back into it. It really smoothed out my frizz, my hair is so soft, and it made my waves bouncy and shiny. I did still have a little frizz but only in very dry places. Overall this is a great product. And I absolutely adore the fruity smell!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by shamyleano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This leave-conditioning cream was okay. The first time I used it after bleaching my hair twice it made my hair significantly softer and easier to detangle. After using this several more times I feel like my hair isn't being affected as well as it did before. When I run it through my hair, my hair gets heavy and it doesn't spread as easily. The parts where it didn't spread as good becomes hard after a while. For the price it's alright. I wouldn't buy it again because it didn't give me the results I wanted. When you're in the market for a leave-in conditioner, especially for people with a lot of damage, you should opt for the more expensive products because most of the time it includes quality ingrediants that will give you the results you want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This leave in creme helped me restore the health of my thick long hair for a long time. I've ran out of it and plan on repurchasing soon. It really helped me maintain straight hair for a longer time after styling it and made a huge difference on its texture. Made my hair easier to brush and detangle after washing it without making it feel heavy and gross. It smells great, the bottle will last a long time, and the price is reasonable. I really recommend this for women with long, thick. coarse, dry hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this products for years! It is one of my holy grail hair items that is always in my hair product basket and have been repurchasing it over and over. I put a loonie size amount in the palm of my hand, work it through my hair and blow dry my hair straight. When its time to pull my flat iron through it my hair is smooth, sleek and super straight with no fly aways and my hair stays like that all day long even in the summer.

I had a hard time trying to find this last summer and was scared it was discontinued but I guess everywhere was just sold out because I always see it on the shelves lately (thank god). This stuff doesn't weigh my hair down or make it super greasy - I can easily get 2 days out of my shampoo with this in my hair (I find some products make my hair greasy super fast). This product is cheap and easily obtained at my local grocery or drugstores. The bottles lasts me forever and it smells absolutely amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this product. I have and will repurchase and always recommend it when people ask how I got my hair so smooth and straight! Love love love this stuff!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Absolutely horrible, I think I ripped out half of my hair using this leave-in. That may sound like an exaggeration but the fallout I experienced was MASSIVE. I don't trust any Garnier products now because of it.
Made my hair feel weighed-down and sticky, did nothing for me as far as softening or smoothing. I only used it a couple of times before I threw it away, and I wish I hadn't given it that much of a chance. It really added to the damage I had at the time. Satan in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Been using this since I was in middle school and I am now almost 22 years old. Always have and always will love this stuff. It tames my frizz and leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It's never heavy or greasy. This helps my hair blow dry smooth, soft, and also leaves my hair smelling great. Love Garnier Fructis products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

This is holy grail status for me and at $3 its a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this many years ago due to the recommendation of my hair stylist, and this is coming from a high end salon where she could have recommended any pricey product sold there. I love this stuff and have continually repurchased, although a bottle lasts forever and it's so cheap. I thought I needed something more so I've tried high end products, but always wound up going back to this because I find this to be best for my long, medium thickness, dry hair. Plus, it smells amazing. I've even used this to scrunch my hair to make my curls more defined and less frizzy for when I'm too lazy to blow out my hair. Works better than any other curl product I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by chachamusicgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I don't really like this. It builds up on the hair quite quickly and causes the hair to feel dry and gross. I'm African American with 3C (curly kinky) hair that I only shampoo and condition (Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Shampoo and Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner) every three days. I use this leave in along with the Aussie Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner daily. By the second or third day, my hair feels pretty heavy and gross from this. The smell is okay. It's not bad but it's not to die for. I would only use this in a pinch if I couldn't find something else to use. This product is cheap so it is tempting for me to keep on using it even though it only gives mediocre results. A little bit goes a long way. If you use too much, it will either make your hair greasy and cause build up eventually making your hair dry.