Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

I'm not a leave in fan. I am more an oil addicted but nothing was handling the dryness of the cold winter or the winds of summer. My hair was so dry and frizzy that I was buying products like crazy! Till I was on the way for a game, I made a stop by a Target. I was in the way to an open stadium under crazy winds and temperature going down under 32. I needed something for my hair and picked this up at the travel size Isle. God bless Garnier. It changed my hair completely. It holds the frizz and hydration and makes me look done all day. I use it on dry hair only. Small portion staring in my ends and what is left in my hand I go all over my head with it like combing the hair. Perfect, cheap and effective. I also use before bed sometimes when I feel my hair is in the dry zone again! No expensive oil did half of what this leave in does for me!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like heaven I really love it i let it air dry and it soo nice

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product left some of my hair kind of soft, but my hair was still pretty dry, and really frizzy. For thick or curly hair this product does not cut it, and doesn't have my recommendation.

If you have already healthy, thin hair, it's worth a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've never used a leave-in before but so far this one is great. I apply to damp hair then blowdry and the results are soft, silky hair that has very little frizz and beautiful shine. It is a cream with the standard fruity smell. My hair feels so moisturized and in better condition after using this.

My roommate used this stuff and she loves it. She puts it in her hair while its damp and blow dries it. Then she straightens it and it stays frizz free all day.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My overall rating of this product is pretty good. I don't have a big complaint. It is not a heavy moisturizer for my coarse wavy frizzy hair. It's pretty good when I used it on day 2, 3, 4 already moisturized (dirty) hair. It kept the frizz down, made it sleeker, and it smells amazing. It smells like fruits which is perfect in the spring/summer. A little bit goes a long way. It's very creamy. I like the product and will continue to buy/use in warm months. I took one lippie off because it's a lighter cream than what I would have liked.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I keep forgetting how good this cream is. Just like everyone else, I keep wasting my money on more expensive things when at the end of the day, I just always come back to this. It's so cheap (sometimes on sale for as little as 3 bucks) and just plain effective. I put a pearl amount into damp hair without anything else after shampoo and conditioner before drying. It does the job perfectly without much bells and whistles. It's just a shame that I threw out my last bottle with a bunch of my other cheaper products when I moved. Spotting this review page made me regret that decision. Now I gotta go shell out another 5 bucks to get a new one! Haha! The packaging though, is a real pain. You'll need to make it stand upside down at the end of the bottle to get everything out. The cream is pretty thick but at least it flows. Any hooblah, I definitely won't complain much for the huge size and the great formulation. Beware of the amodimethicone though, if you don't have the habit of using a clarifying shampoo (one without 'cones and quat's) this cream might cause dullness with longterm use.

This is my HG leave in! I've used it for so long and it has never failed me! It leaves my 3a/3b curls so soft, shiny, and hydrated. AND it's dirt cheap! The only downside about it is that it can make your hair feel greasy if you apply too much. But once you figure out how much is enough for your hair then you're good to go! :)

I'm not a fan of Garnier shampoo/conditioner but their leave-in products are poetry.
They smell great, don't make my hair greasy and disgusting, and after a thorough wash, this one lets the brush glide right through my hair.
I only use a tiny bit although my shampoo is usually a clarifier, because I HATE feeling unclean and weighed-down. This gives my curls a light, bouncy texture and when used with the serum, it looks shiny. I live in absolute humidity and this saved me.
EDIT: I don't even need my rinse conditioner. Been using Suave's apple shampoo since it doesn't have conditioning agents. Paired with this cream, my hair is lively, smooth, shiny, and renewed. Great if you use heat or like to color your hair. And of course, the fragrance! Some people hate it. I think it's the best quality of Garnier.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm so glad I found this! My HG anti-frizz and leave in conditioner product. I have very thick, coarse, wavy, and very frizz-prone hair. Especially in humidity, my hair is so frizzy and tangled that I don't even know what to do with it. I bought this on a recommendation from a YouTuber, and wow, am I glad I tried this! I apply this on wet hair before brushing my hair out with my tangle teezer and this smooths and conditions my hair and makes it so soft. In the morning, I have absolutely no frizz! I have tested this in high humidity and it still keeps my hair not poofy and not frizzy! This is a very thick cream that could weigh down fine hair, so I would only recommend this to girls with thick and frizzy hair.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using this stuff back in high school, am now 20, and still use it after every shower. I shower in the evening, let my hair air dry for about 1-2 hours, apply this, then go to bed after some time. Helps me from waking up with the craziest frizziest hair. Really like the smell, and there is so much product that just one bottle lasts me more than a year even when using it almost every night!

Popular Styling Products