August 30, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by heatherstanley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. Once I apply it, it does not come off until you use eye make up remover. I will definitely try out other colors in this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This is a decently average black eyeliner. While I love Urban Decay's eyeliners and their unique shade range, this one is pretty weak. Perversion would *probably* work better for those who want blackest black. This is good for those aiming to use black eyeliner as a safe, everyday look.
That being said, with simpler shades like this you really don't have to break the bank. (Rimmel Scandaleyes is just as good, but way less shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by yeahjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this product because of the brand. Urban Decay has beautiful eyeshadow, but this eyeliner is not worth it! Flakes and smudges. Takes forever to apply

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my least favorite shade in the line. These eyelieners suck to use as normal eyeliners, if ya get what I mean. This color isn't a deep black, it looks like a faded black.

It never sets, it just stays all smudgey which doesn't work for my watery eyes. It does not last at all. Thankfully, I got it in a set with several lovely colors. Not worth the price alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ZG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE IT..

So I purchased UD eyeliner for my makeup up kit and I find them challenging to use on my client eyes. If I have a client that have dry skin... forget about it...I find myself switching to the inexpensive ones that I have in my kit.

Guys save your $19.00. You can do so much better with the inexpensive ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

This product smudged a lot, and faded quickly as well. It last for 2 hours tops, so this isn't ideal to wear to school. Hope this helps!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible. All the bad reviews are true. Do not waste your money. I'll stick with my Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

Boy is this a disappointment. First impression was great. It's black as black eyeliner you could dream of. And that's where anything positive I can say about this pencil ends. It tugs at the skin, smudges like crazy, wouldn't even show up in my waterline. It went right back to the store. MAC and Stila have much better eye liners, even L'oreal for half the price is better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely dry eyelids and even on me, this stuff just disintegrates. I've never had a 24/7 liner stay put on me, but this soft black is somehow the slipperiest of all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by AsianCha

This eyeliner smudged after an hour of wearing it. It also tugs my eyelids when applying it.