March 1, 2015 | 1278 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2015 6:18:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

I got the two-in-one version, brown on one end and black on the other. I have super oily lids and had high hopes that this would be the one to final stay put, sadly it wasn't to be. By a few hours it had travelled from my eyelid to my under eye area, giving me a dark shadow there that I had to wipe off with a swab. It was smooth and blendable, though, might be good for less oily lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2015 11:32:00 PM More reviews by aknakano

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. I have heard so many awesome things about these, but I am not seeing why it's worth the hype. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Zero, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

The Zero side is also kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids. To make matters worse, I feel like the glitter just scrapes my eyelids, AND this seems to require constant resharpening.

I put this aside for awhile because it was such an all-around disappointment. In an effort to give it a second chance, I started using it again recently, and was swiftly reminded how disappointing it was. Now the tip is constantly breaking off or simply just falling out, leaving a nice little cavern in the pencil's end, to which I must sharpen to. I didn't realize this one morning, so now there is lovely blotch of squished black eyeliner in my carpet. Lovely indeed. Given that I liked everything else in the eyeliner kit, I find it highly unlikely that I would even go out on a limb and try a different color in this line. No sir, not again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

For an eyeliner with all its hype and galore I really expected much more. Zero is a true black and for that I had high hopes. However, it falls short when it comes to staying power. In less than an hour, it will smudge and transfer. Not a cute look! I've tried applying to my waterline and it makes me look like a raccoon. Even primer does not help with lasting power. It is also difficult to sharpen. You'll need to buy a larger sharpener because the regular sized ones will not do. Overall it is a pain in the rear and I only continued to use it because I didn't want to waste the big $$ I spent on it. As much as I love UD's eyeshadows, this one was a miss for me. I have found much cheaper, better quality eyeliners at the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2015 7:47:00 AM More reviews by KeliQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time 'go to' eyeliner. It's so perfect with my brown/hazel eyes. Love how smooth it is going on. I love that it blends easy for smokey look.....but at the same time, it will smear under your eye if you dont set it with a matching shadow or powder. Love it though. UD has been the only eyeliner I've been using for years. Great colors and long lasting....ONCE SET WITH A POWDER.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 2:39:00 PM More reviews by temi29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic Product !!!!. I would recommend this eye liner because it is just the best i have used so far. It comes on with the most minimal pressure and it lines the eye vibrantly and it lasted till the next day.
I really love it but it is also very glamorous so i will not use it daily only for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 5:27:00 AM More reviews by hannatbecker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing liners. Can't say enough good things about them. Follow my makeup beauty blog on Instagram: hannatbecker Facebook: www.facebook.com/makeupbyhannat Twitter: @hannatbecker for all things beauty related.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:48:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this pencil out of a kit from urban decay. It's very hard core! If using as a liner it may be very dark and thick! I use it inside my eye only and it gives a great effect. It dosnt last very long though and is soon wearing away after a few hours. I prefer Macs fluid line better for on my lids and inside my eye. I would buy again as its is easy and gives a fast effect. But it would only be for quickness. If I'm not in a rush id go for the fluid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sweetsister66

As much as I love Urban Decay shadows, I just can't love the Glide On Pencils in any color. I do have Zero and the dark brown color that I can't remember at the moment. Pros: creamy, intense beautiful colors, glides on without tugging or pulling, smudges out nicely for initial application Cons: Needs constant sharpening, while it does okay on my upper lash line, it has no staying power even with topping off with a matching color shadow to set or MUFE Aqua Seal + powder shadow on lower lash line, smudges (not the kind of smudging out that softens or smokes out a look, but the BAD kind), does not stay on waterline beyond five minutes even with a double application. For the price, I feel that these eye liners should be bullet proof.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by patricew

So disappointed in these eyeliners! They are smooth and creamy, apply like a dream and come in beautiful colors. But 24/7? HA! These are gone from my eyes in just a couple of hours. So expensive for something that doesn't last and gives you raccoon eyes. I bought the set of 4 double-ended pencils that is out for Christmas. So sorry I wasted the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this with some Urban Decay eye-shadows. The eyeliner Smudges and doesn't stay. The worst things for an eyeliner to do. Do not recommend and will not purchase.