Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

on 4/1/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this particular VS fragrance. It just reminds me of when someone uses the bathroom and sprays something to mask the smell. I'm not a fragrance snob, but this is just a no-go for me.

on 2/23/2015 6:01:00 PM

I adore this musky, sexy scent. I've bought a few of the Victoria's secret body mists but this is by far my favourite so I'lI definitely be purchasing the body lotion next. Only downside if that I wish it lasted a little longer.

on 10/17/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This along with Vanilla lace and Pear glace were my first VS scents.
Brings back memories of my adolescence...
thinking about my crush, listening to Changing faces.
I feel this is a very grown up scent.
this scent it is a nice warm sweet musk. Great for fall or winter.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This body spray smells a lot more expensive than it really is and lacks that overbearing alcohol scent that many body spritzes fall victim to. It is very warm-smelling and very classy, with a rich vanilla, creme anglais smell that doesn't seem artificial at all. The amber is rich, sultry, and enhances the creme anglais (and vice versa!).I couldn't stop smelling my wrist long after I tried it in the store. Two spritzes are all you need. A sweet and affordable treat. It's great for those who also want a lighter version of Prada Candy (IMO).

on 10/3/2013 2:20:00 AM

This is one of my favorite VS scents. To me, the scent is a sweet, musky caramel/vanilla scent. It's kind of a warmer scent, so I wear it more in the fall and winter. I do wish the staying power was a little better. It lasts about 2-3 hours on me, which is typical of most body splashes, so I can't complain too much. I like buying the mini size and keeping it in my purse/car for touch-ups, or just in case I forgot to wear another fragrance that day. I'll definitely repurchase the body splash, and I'll probably end up with the lotion and shower gel at some point, too!

on 9/13/2013 7:54:00 AM

This is my favorite VS scent. I absolutely love it. It is a musky dark vannilla. With a sexy personality to it. Every time I wear it some one tells me I smell good. I highly recommend it.

on 7/11/2013 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So good!! Smells great especially for older ladies!! I'm young however so it doesn't really match me, but I still wear it because it smells so nice. I wear it with the lotion to a nice affect especially cause I've got the shimmer one with glitter, so it looks nice on my legs and smells nice whilst making it so soft.

on 1/24/2013 3:11:00 PM

To me this smells really sweet and musky.. Its not a favourite, but its not too bad either. Initially the scent might feel too heady and musky, but it slowly wears off to a rather smooth and comforting powdery-smokey vanilla base with some fruity notes (cherry I presume). I usually like vanilla hence I wear this when I feel like wearing something "dark". It almost reminds me of Paco Rabanne Black XS.

on 1/16/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite scent from VS. It's yummy! Sweet and delicious.

on 12/26/2012 12:34:00 AM

At first, I can honestly say I didn't care for this smell much. I always put this scent at the very last of my VS fragrance collection. I actually got this as a gift because I would have never bought this scent. I applied the lotion on and put the spray over top of it and it does smell very nice. It's like a creamy, musky scent. I can def smell the amber and it has a hint of sweetness to it that tones down the amber. Some people don't like it and I can understand why. This spray is something you have to get used to I guess. Anyway, it's a very nice smell especially to those who like musky perfumes. :)

Popular Fragrances