Avon Be Kissable

Price: $

on 1/30/2015 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've had my bottle of this since 2006 when it came out.

This one is perfect for spring,its super floral but at the same time fresh. Its light too and not a crazy heavy sickening floral. I've had my bottle for so long and it hasn't turned and I even have the tub of the "sassy soufflé body crème" wich is super moisturizing and creamy (yep that hasn't turned either lol) Its half full so I think this spring I'll use it up for good.

The lasting power of the perfume & crème is really good!

on 8/5/2013 12:36:00 AM

Way too strong. On me, it just had once note, and that was a too strong floral.

on 12/12/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I don't like this scent at all. Too flowery & powdery for my liking. The bottle is cute though.

on 2/25/2011 10:24:00 PM

I got kind of a springtime, green grass smell. Maybe my sniffer is out of whack but I just couldn't get into this perfume

on 10/28/2010 12:26:00 PM

It's ok for the price. This is my last resort fragrance I keep it in my vehicle for when I forget to put something on at home. I do think it smells a little cheap so I only use a little bit.

I too am surprised at the low ratings for this fragrance. I am not a big fan of most Avon fragrances, but this one pleasantly surprised me. Maybe I just have weird body chemistry because a lot of scents that I love on others smell horrible on me. That being said, this fragrance smells awesome on me. It is fresh and fruity and in no way does it smell like B.O.! I got this for super cheap when they had a sale and I bought two scents. I hated one of them, but I was surprised how much I liked this one. It's a nice size even for the regular price and I find it to be a great daytime spring and summer fragrance. My husband is very picky with smells and he does not like a lot of perfumes that I own. He has never complained about this one though. It's not overwhelming or too musky. The only downside is the staying power. I can do three sprays and it only lasts about 3 hrs at the most. I would probably give it 5 stars if it lasted longer.

on 1/16/2010 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am very surprised at the amount of negative reviews for this perfume. I can understand how older women might view this EDT as not "mature" enough, but I still think it's a very pleasant scent. To me it is a blend of flowery, I specifically smell honeysuckle, and fruity. It smells bubbly, bright, and fun and I am very fond of it!

on 5/5/2009 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tried this, and really didn't like it. It's not horrid, and doesn't smell like b.o. to me. It's just such a low quality scent, and I'm not an Avon-basher, but the quality is just not there unlike some of Avon's older scents. It smells like chemical cleaners and pink bathroom soap (at least they invoked PINK in the scent!). This may be more of a personal preference as to why I don't like this scent, as I tend to like orientals and I never wear fruity florals. Why would I want to smell like everyone else? I like having a signature scent. I do love Avon's Rare Gold and Timeless, try these if you are interested in getting a better quality fragrance at an Avon price.
Ended up giving this to my sister. She didn't seem to excited about it either.

on 2/6/2009 12:57:00 AM

I have yet to receive random kisses, but that's beside the point. Hehe. I like the citrus notes, and it just smells pleasant.

on 10/26/2007 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bright grapefruit that fades away quickly to leave a pleasant vanilla musk. Simple, cheap and cheerful. The pink packaging is cute. I'd buy for a young person if it was on sale.

Popular Fragrances