Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%) , Octinoxate (2%) Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Water (eau), Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

on 4/30/2015 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like the coverage and natural finish this foundation provides. It goes on smoothly and blends well with a brush. I used to use it back in high school, and really don't know why I stopped. My best friend always wanted to borrow it because she loved the smell...but the weird thing is the smell is a BIG PROBLEM because of the main person who has to smell it: My boyfriend complains that I smell like playdoh when I wear it and doesn't want to come near me haha :'( I actually I blend my makeup down onto my neck and chest out of habit because I have acne scarring from when I was a teen. Normally he loves to lie on my chest and kiss my face, but when I wear this he won't do any of that, doesn't want to come near me, and won't stop telling me I smell like it over my perfume. He's not one to drill anything in, so for him to repeat it over and over, means he absolutely can't stand it. That's honestly the only reason I won't buy it again. If it blends with your body chemistry well, I would definitely recommend it.

on 4/20/2015 5:00:00 PM

This foundation is a great drugstore find! I picked this up in "Buff Beige" along with the matching powder in "Creamy Natural #110", and both are good color matches for an NC25. This is lightweight, silky, and has an almost mousse like texture. The coverage is light to medium, and the finish is satin matte. If I buff this in with a dense flat top brush, I could almost skip powder, but I set my super oily t-zone with the matching powder. Another pro, is that this has SPF 10, albeit a low SPF, but at least it provides both UVA and UVB protection. This also comes in an airless pump bottle, which means you get every last bit out, in an easy and sanitary fashion. This has a slight, but pleasant scent. I would re-buy!

This is my go to foundation great color range not to pricey & is a satin matte finish .... & great coverage😊

on 12/18/2014 3:44:00 PM

This is my second bottle of this foundation and the only thing I changed was the color which is now perfect. After spending years buying very expensive foundations by Armani, Chanel, etc. I actually prefer this foundation to all others. It is silky smooth, the colors are perfect- I am sallow and the tones do not turn my skin yellow as do a lot of foundations. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone who is accustomed to the expensive products but wants something comparable. I am in my 50s - so the age-defying formula is important! Very satisfied. The coverage is medium and very natural looking.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow! Feels amazing! Like a mouse/whip texture that blends in so creamy. I have been using Lancome Renergie Lift foundation - but I think I like this Cover Girl foundation better. My skin feels so smooth - and it's less than 1/4 of the cost of my department store foundation. SAY WHAT?! I honestly don't feel like I have anything on and it is not greasy! I always loved CG - but wow this is one amazing formulation! I have fair/warm skintone and I wear the Classic Ivory. It's so beautiful!

on 12/5/2014 10:42:00 AM

The only reason I gave this a two is because of the pump, I like the pump. But the make up itself sucks!! It looks okay on the skin at first but not a whole lot of coverage, and then after an hour or so it's completely gone. It just fell off my face. I have very oily skin so I do not recommend if u have oily skin it won't do anything for you. Honestly it's the worst makeup I've ever tried.. Any old tinted moisturizer will work better than this.

on 11/18/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this on a whim the other day from Target for around $8. In the last year, I have purchased and tried out almost every drugstore foundation available. Yet I am never satisfied and always wanting to try something new. So, I bought this and I am very impressed. I agree with everything the reviewer below me said - it has great medium coverage, looks natural, blends effortlessly and smells amazing (like apricot or something - just like the CG Olay "tone rehab" foundation smells). It's hard for me to describe the finish - it's not matte but not dewy either... all I know is it makes my skin look youthful and "plump" (I hate that word but can't think of how else to describe it). It's kind of dewy, but not in a shiny, sticky type of way (which I can't stand). The consistency is really nice...it's thick but creamy and moisturizing - almost as if you're putting a nice heavily tinted moisturizer on your face that just absorbs into your skin yet the coverage remains. I have a "Normal" skin type for reference, and with a primer and set with some powder, this lasts a good 8-10 hours on me. Now I did take off 1 lippy due to the shade range. I have light/medium olive skin tone and Buff was the closest shade match for me. It works but it looks a little ashy on me at first...but after it sets it's almost as if the shade adjusts a little bit (not orangey oxidation though). It would be awesome if they had some more warm undertone shades. All in all, I am lovin' this stuff. if you have a normal or dry skin type - you might want to try this out! There are hardly any reviews online so I though I'd put my 2 cents in.

on 10/7/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

To me, this foundation is the epitome of "Hidden Gem", and it has real HG potential. I really wish it would've worked for me.

Pros:
*Lightweight feel
*Medium coverage
*Looks "natural" (as natural as a foundation can look anyway)
*Not cakey
*Blends effortlessly
*Smells like a bouquet sent from Heaven
*THE PUMP

Cons:
*The pink undertones

Some are claiming this foundation is "heavy coverage". I have no idea how those ladies are using it, but I can assure you, it is definitely not full coverage. I would put this foundation at medium coverage, I've never been able to build it up to full without it looking weird.

I've owned this since July, and I can honestly say I've reached for it less than 10 times in almost 4 months. This is only because they don't have a shade to match me. Cover Girl has this awful tendency to run pink in all of their foundations. In fact, I've tried a ton of their foundations, and only TruBlend comes with yellow or neutral undertone foundations. I have the second to lightest shade-classic ivory. The lightest shade was extremely pink, and this one was a little more neutral, but still really pink.

I bought this because I had a coupon and it was on sale for $8 at Dollar General. I desperately needed a foundation (I was on a month long trip, and forgot all my makeup at home- I know, it was terrible, but that's another story), and this was honestly an amazing option for foundation at the local corner store.

It's actually a really wonderful foundation, it smells and feels high end. I know that may not make sense, but it has a light fresh scent, that I wish all foundations had. The scent lingers a little, which I don't mind, because it just smells fresh and nice. It feels silky smooth to the touch, and doesn't settle into fine lines (it's especially formulated for this reason). The pump will win anyone over, it has never messed up on me. If they had my shade, I would wear this foundation everyday- hence the reason I am so upset about the pink undertones. This has HG potential.

I will occasionally pull this out, because when I pair it with a yellow powder (Ben Nye banana luxury powder), and I don't try to build up the coverage, it looks fine. I have to be really careful about blending, and not putting on too much, otherwise it refuses to match me. Personally, this is way too much work to go through every single day for foundation. I haven't tried mixing this with other foundations, but I may in the future. If it ends up working with another product, I may repurchase.

When I do wear this foundation, I find that it is very dewy. I usually set my foundations with pressed powders that are meant to keep you semi-matte, without taking away the dewiness. With this foundation, however, I always set it with a loose powder that is meant to completely mattify the face. Otherwise, I get oily in a couple of hours. With loose powder, my foundation lats a good 5-6 hours before getting oily, and even then it is very minimal.

Maybe one day, Cover Girl will get their act together and make more of their foundations yellow and neutral friendly, but until that day, I will have to set this foundation aside. For more mature women, who can find their color match in this foundation, this may be a godsend!

I hate that this product only has one deal breaking con, but if you have pink undertones, or you can find a match in the darker shades (I don't know what undertones those have) then you may have to see if this is HG material!

on 6/16/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation for years. I have tried others, and wound up tossing them out and rebuying this one. It covers my redness perfectly, and blends in well. I pump a pea-sized amount onto my finger tip and dip a makeup sponge into it to apply to my face. The only thing I don't like is that if I put it on in the morning, by evening it does start to turn a bit orange, but by then it's time to remove it anyway. This is one product I cannot live without.

on 5/22/2014 12:04:00 AM

This foundation is horrible! During the first day of wearing it, it started giving me really bad bumps all over my cheeks. Now I'm still dealing with them. I honestly just believe that cover girl has horrible foundations. They always irritate my skin and cause itchy bumps.