July 28, 2014 | 2213 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by sovay

This is a decent medium coverage drugstore product. I tried the #115 natural Ivory color as I am a fair/cool toned gal. The shade is very very pink. I am closer to a Nars Mont Blanc shade, and this foundation was too pink. Luckily, I can mix this foundation with some other brands I've bought that were too yellow or pale. Long story short, I'd buy it again, just not this shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product when I made an unexpected trip from Florida to Maryland in the dead of winter. My skin was flaky and dry and I needed something to moisturize and not settle into fine lines around eyes and mouth. I picked up 125 Buff Beige which is typically the range I fall into. It was a bit lighter than my normal foundation, but I finished with a light dusting of bronzing powder and it looked very good. It is best to start with a small amount and add to areas that need a bit more coverage. As for settling into fine lines, it did a better job than the other drugstore types I tried, but still seemed to settle a bit into lines. However, after about an hour, it seemed to go into skin more, and was less noticeable in the lines. Moisturizing was good. I would probably purchase again as this was a good drugstore find, but not as good as Estee or Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by klandon61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Easy to blend and a little goes a long way. Provides light to medium coverage that never settles in lines. Really does takes years off. Great shade selection. Fine without a primer and even better with. Doesn't last much past the work day but it's ease of application and flawless finish has made this my go to foundation on busy mornings for years.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation really reminds so much of the fragrance free foundation CG discontinued in the Clean makeup line. Frankly, I'm not sure I can find any difference. I am using the same Natural Ivory shade, and I compared it with the discontinued Clean makeup; the shades were exactly the same, as well as the texture.
This makeup moisturizes well, and the coverage is medium. The makeup itself seems very thin when you pump it from the bottle, but don't let that fool you! It really helps my lines, and with a little powder gives a very wonderful finish. If you like the fragrance free Cover Girl makeup that is reviewed on here, with very good ratings - you might like this:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: Moisturizing, line smoothing, evens skin tone, buffs imperfections, feels great on the skin.
Cons: Changes color, darkens, low spf.
It would be perfect if they fixed the cons, errrr.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by janetsue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Having used many foundations over the years, this is one of the few I've purchased multiple times. I use 135 and a combination of 140. More toward the 140 larger full pump plunge in the summer (warmer/darker tone). Not often do people comment on my foundation but say "really, it's not that I'm noticing it, it's just it look very natural and even toned, moisturized but not shiny." A compliment. Honest. ;-) No fragrance. Lasting long on the face. Looks good from the undereyes all the way down to a nice blend out on the neck. Love the light texture but medium coverage. Really evens skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by elizabethcorso

I don't usually expect too much from cover girl, but this foundation really is great. The texture itself doesn't feel the way other foundations do. It's as if you're applying a face cream or moisturizer instead of a foundation. It is not sticky or wet, and blends beautifully. I would definitely recommend this to people who cannot go out and buy expensive makeup brands. This one does the trick for a reasonable price. Love love love love.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by puppybears82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was great.. EXCEPT FOR THE SMELL. It has a heavy scent that made me feel icky while applying it. The smell does go away but I just really hated it initially. The coverage is great, thought. "Classic Ivory" is a slightly darker in this formula than in the other CG foundation products, so be aware of that. It's a bit heavier/thicker than, say, the CG Clean foundation. It did look good on my skin but was just heavier than I usually like. If fragrance doesn't bother you and you want really good coverage, go for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mofs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have no idea how other people are applying this foundation, but I find it nearly impossible to apply a thin layer. Way too heavy texture, and looks very unnatural. No go for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG foundation, and I have tried tons and tons of other brands. Full coverage, mositurizing, stays all day, no flakes and decent on large pores. am a NW 20 and use #125. Because it is so moisturizing, I don't use lotion underneath during the summer. Oh and during the day if I see a spot come thru, I can touch up easily and it doesn't get cakey.

Edit: I went back for the #110 shade. As I am just a bit paler this year. It is still my HG- Great for covering my pores and coverage. Just a tad bit shiney at the end of the day, but little blotting fixes it. Still great for touching up too.