July 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

An HG blush in my stash. This is a mauvey,rose-brown, nude blush. I have tan skin, and this is so wonderful as a light natural blush. I can wear this with every makeup look I do. Paler skin tones can even use this as a bronzer/contour. I do a bit of a light contour myself with this. In direct light there are faint shimmers but on skin its matte. This is not my first time buying this and they last forever. I can only complain about this price+packaging. For what Im paying, I get cardboard? Excuse me? With the flip top being flimsy too. Pfftt. as least this digny package come with a mirror. Oh, and me being from Texas, I cannot overlook the name+awesome western cowgirl picture! Ok Benifet, you can get away with cardboard this time. Overall, this blush is great for everyone and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Eyeofaurora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect "nude" blush for my medium skin. Sometimes I will even use it for contouring. Packaging is cute but it is so expensive! The only reason I would not repurchase is because I have found an excellent dupe. Try Ulta Brand Cheek Color in Sunkissed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very natural looking, rosewood/dark mauve coloured blush/bronzer. You can use it as blush on cheeks, or you can also use it as brozner and additionally apply it on your forehead, nose and chin! Use sparingly on pale to medium complextions, the powder is darker than most other bronzers that I know!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Perfect natural hue I love it. Suitable for all skin tones, cute peachy hue. Looks great when used with a Dewey primer/shimmery something

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by regallybrunette12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this blush for contouring by someones recommendation but it does not even show up on my skin as a contour (medium skin tone) and i started using this as a blush. Its an amazing everyday color for me and it gives me a slight pinky/purpley color plus sheen on my cheeks .. and i get lots of compliments on it whenever i wear it.. I love it soo much and i would definitely repurchase. I think you can definitely build it up to be a little darker on the skin and it looks gorgeous like that too.. i just love the finish of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cute box but it Oxidises on me. It turned orangey after few hours only. accentuates pores n dry patch. Not worth of the money after all. unless I wear the box on my face lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by 0811test

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Have used this for years (and what coincidentally it is also where I live). I am on box # 2 over 5 years of using 3-5 x week. On my generally pale skin it always looks right, the perfect pinky brown color. When I can't decide on a blush, its the right blush. I usually use a fairly light hand though for a more dramatic look it can be deepened under the cheek bones and a lighter pink used on top of the cheek bones for high lighter. It is derfinitely the bones of my blush routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

Such a cute dusty rose-brown colour.. Lovely for contouring as well as a blush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, let me just say, the packaging and name is too cute! Benefit blushes and bronzers also have a strong fragrance, which I actually like. I can't really describe the scent, except that it's a pleasant powdery smell. Dallas is a light taupe/brown with slight bronzey plum undertones, but it hardly even contains bronze or plum. It's almost straight up dark taupe/brown, with no pink or coral, so it's not flattering on fair or cool toned skin. I'm borderline able to wear it (I have light olive/neutral NW15 skin), but I have to use a very light hand. Dallas is very pigmented! The texture is also very soft and smooth with a slightly shimmery finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Love this blush! It is the most glowy, healthy and natural looking color. It's one of those products that kind of works as a blush and bronzer in one. It's a bronze rosy color that is so effortless and beautiful for everyday. It's also a great product if you're in a rush and need one product to liven up your complexion.