April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

Such a cute dusty rose-brown colour.. Lovely for contouring as well as a blush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, let me just say, the packaging and name is too cute! Benefit blushes and bronzers also have a strong fragrance, which I actually like. I can't really describe the scent, except that it's a pleasant powdery smell. Dallas is a light taupe/brown with slight bronzey plum undertones, but it hardly even contains bronze or plum. It's almost straight up dark taupe/brown, with no pink or coral, so it's not flattering on fair or cool toned skin. I'm borderline able to wear it (I have light olive/neutral NW15 skin), but I have to use a very light hand. Dallas is very pigmented! The texture is also very soft and smooth with a slightly shimmery finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Love this blush! It is the most glowy, healthy and natural looking color. It's one of those products that kind of works as a blush and bronzer in one. It's a bronze rosy color that is so effortless and beautiful for everyday. It's also a great product if you're in a rush and need one product to liven up your complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by jaraloo

I love the color. It is kind of a bronzer blush in one. Very natural looking. Stays all day even without foundation or primer. Does not irritate my skin. Packaging is very messy though and the powder messes the box and the mirror inside. I dont use the brush given. Fluffy blush brush would be better. The price is really not worth what you get. A Very good dupe would be Maxfactor's blush in Naturelle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

i LOVE this product!

This shade is a cross between a bronzer and a blush and gives you the most natural flush of colour. It has a slight scent to it which doesnt bother me, it does smell great. It does have a slight sheen to it but it looks very natural when applied.

This product is for days where you need to rush out the door - sweep it across your cheeks, temples and down your nose, it looks like you have just been out in the sun! loveee it

Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Naromantica

Ok. First of all, this was the shade I'd been looking all over the place for when I at last laid my eyes upon it in a Sephora-store. The perfect shade yup.

So here's the deal, it makes my cheeks brake out every time I use it, now this is worse than the kids-fun-for-play-makeup-blush I used before (it also had the perfect shade, hah).....

I think it might be the talc what makes my skin react, I have quite sensitive skin and do my best to use skinfriendly-tested products but I just could not say no when I found this shade and I had no time to investigate the brand so...

I'm not in love with the packaging either, I'm not fond of plastic in general and would rather appreciate a smarter version of fitting the brush inside the case. ... Though, the design is nice, yes...

If it didn't give breakouts on the spot every time I used it I would give it 5+ in everycategory just out of pure love though..... Too bad for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

Really great blush/bronzer! I have pretty pale skin and this definitely gives my face a pop of colour, and adds contours to my rounder face. For girls that don't really like to wear bronzer, this is a perfect product. Really makes you look like you spent the day outside and got a glow from the sun and exercise. It's also very pigmented, this product has been lasting me for years as I need so little.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by GirlieReview

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dallas is a dusky pinky brown. It reminds me a lot of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed or the Estee Lauder Pure Color blush in Rebel Rose. Shades like this I really like for using as a blush/contour. I just apply it along the back of the cheeks and it gives both definition and color without being over the top blush or contour.

The blush has good color payoff. There isn't any obvious shimmer, but it has a satin finish. I found that it blended easily and wore well. I got a solid 8 hours out of it before there was any noticeable fading.

The biggest downside (as always) with me for this, and all, Benefit blush is the packaging. At this price point, I don't want cardboard packaging. And I think I have an older run of the product because the lid isn't attached at all. Attached or not, I despise the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by christinemclaughlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a bit disappointed in Dallas because it's too orange/dark for my fair skin. I think the packaging is so cute and the brush that comes with it is not that bad, either. It is high quality and highly pigmented, but if you are fair like me, apply with a light hand and blend well!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

i absolutely adore dallas and have re-bought numerous times. i am a fan of benefit powders but thia is by far my favourite. i am pale skinned and when i first used it was afraid it would be too dark for me and that i had wasted money buying the product. however, it is really buildable and provides great colour that lasts all day. one of my hd blush/bronzers and great for contouring. nice, quirky packaging and the product lasts forever. i've had my latest one over 6 months, use it daily and have most of the product left. love love love.