July 28, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lip Treatments - Dr. Bronner's - Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this and I really like it already. But I literally got it a few hours ago so I can't say anything about the lasting effects. So far, I love that it's unscented, smooth, not greasy, and moisturizing. The packaging is simple and much better than a tub. The price was $3 which is a bit expensive for a lip balm, but I will pay upwards of ten dollars if something works. Will update after a week or so of use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is actually a really good lip balm that is effectively moisturising and also friendly to the wallet. Product-wise, I certainly appreciate that it is mostly natural, cruelty-free, certified organic and has a very simple ingredient list.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

This is the only lip balm I use anymore. I don't even use lipstick. Here's why:
- Smooth, and emollient-rich. Doesn't just sit on your lips.
- Stays for hours. Never have I had a lip balm last this long, not even La Roche Posay Ceralip!
-NO scent or taste whatsoever. I can kiss my boyfriend and he doesn't complain of a minty burning sensation.
- Makes your lips look amazing. I find this brings out the natural color in your lips, so that lipstick or gloss is not necessary. But that could be me.
- Twist tube. I hate having to dig my finger into a pot of lip balm. It always gets stuck behind my fingernail. Ick.
-Tube lasts forever. I bought my first tube 2 months ago and it is nowhere near gone. I take it everywhere and apply it at least once a day. I love how plump and smooth my lips feel.

Now that you've read all that, go out and get yourself some!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by lizrocks8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I prefer plain vaseline. I have to constantly reapply this and after two days of use I noticed I had red splotches and crusty bits all over my lips. I believe I am allergic to one of the ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kelslynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best! It's smoother and glossier than other lip balms but I love that! Only contains great all natural ingredients including jojoba and avocado oil, so I know this is very nice stuff for my lips. Does have a very slight smell, but you can't taste it when it's on. I wear this through the day and doesn't ever really seem to wear off. At night I rub a teeny tiny amount of Jojoba oil on my lips and then apply this, and my lips feel so nice & moisturized when I wake up. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by FeralCreature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lip balm.

For a more detailed reviewed of its' actual function as a lip balm, please see my review of the peppermint variety as I do not with to repeat myself :)

While I really enjoy the peppermint variety of this lip balm I love that Dr. Bronner's makes a completely unscented version. Unscented balms in general are my favorite multi-taskers - this one is great on cuticles, patches of dry skin and even around the eyes so it's definitely a great value.

I would certainly be willing to purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is good if you like all-natural, unscented lip balm. It only costs about $3 at a health food store, the packaging is very functional, and the balm only has five ingredients: jojoba oil, beeswax, avocado oil, hemp oil, and tocopherol.
The consistency of the balm is kind of slippery and acts more protective on your lips rather than absorbent. I've tried sleeping with it and it doesn't work so well as a night moisturizer unlike some of the other balms I've tried. However, it provides a smooth finish under lipstick, which is why I use it.
It comes off easily when you're doing something like eating or drinking or kissing, which means that you have to reapply.
I don't really like the consistency of it, which is why I'm not buying it, but if you're looking for something very natural and unscented, you might want to give this lip balm a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I am super picky about my chapstick, I like mine to not be so slippery and I like the waxy feel of most, it prevents me from chewing the bottom of my lips or licking them. This one has slip like no other, and although when I first tried it, I was like nooo it's so slippery, I'm going to chew on my lip for hours! I actually didn't. It's been a couple of days and I'm really suprised. And despite how slippery it is, once it wears off, I don't feel the need to reach for it again and reapply. You know how that happens, when you've layered your chapstick on, when it starts wearing off, you feel it and then you have to reapply...it's so not with this, which I am so suprised about. And add some points to this because no whiteheads on my upper lip! yay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I love Dr. Bronner's soap (peppermint) so I decided to try the lip balms. I have this one to wear under lipstick, and the peppermint at night. They are moist without being greasy and stay on much longer than other lip balms. I like that they are organic and don't interfere with lipstick application.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its meant to be unscented but has a musty mouldy herbal and honey scent which I find absolutely revolting. Also this made my lips feel super sensitive and far worse after using it. I even tried using when my lips were in great condition for a bit of moist gloss at night and after using it my lips felt sore and tender on both occaisions.

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No