February 1, 2015 | 1965 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 12:13:00 PM More reviews by KatrinaVix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the burt's bees lip balm in honey. It smells wonderful and is long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mimislamb

Love this. It smells exactly like raw natural honey. Probably my favorite flavor out of all their lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Saskia21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

My go to lip balm.I love this!!
Delicious honey scent,love the waxy almost matte consistency as I hate greasy lip balms that are more of a lip gloss and are rubbed off as soon as you apply(messy and never seem to hydrate the lips),but not this baby it lasts and lasts,and is non greasy enough to be worn under lipstick.
It plumps the lips and is fine for my sensitive skin.Also I like the cute yellow honeycomb style tube packaging,great for popping in the handbag with no mess,lasts a long time too.
Not tested on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Danielle312

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Burt's Bees is the best lip balm you will ever use... HANDS DOWN!!! It is has all the moisturizing properties you want in a lip balm...moisturizing, non-greasy, non-sticky, ect...with a variety of flavors that you will love. It has the qualities I always wished Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers would have had besides just the flavors. I have been using Burt's for about thirteen years now and swear by it. I have only ever had chapped lips when I ran out of it and did not repurchase after a few days. I have used Carmex, Blistex, and Chapstick in between just to try out a tasty flavor they have...I always end up tossing it and going back to Burt's because that stuff ended up making my lips dry and crack. This Flavor is another gem to that line. It has all the good qualities mentioned above. This has an interesting taste/smell to it. I was expecting a huge sweet honey scent to it, but it smells like an herbal tea that has a lot of honey in it. It is still good and works like a charm, so I would still say to give it a chance and try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:42:00 AM More reviews by ada18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Rating this product simply on its delivery of moisturizing and softening the lips, 4 stars. It does have a tough grainy texture, however it softened my dry chapped lips and made them pump. It is a very waxy lip balm indeed, no slip or oily texture in this one (I prefer the waxy texture as it clings to your lips). Now, the smell...yes I too was taken aback by it. I was honestly expecting something borderline fragrance-free with a tinge of sweet honey? Nah. Too me this has a sharp almost floral kick alongside a baby powder/slight honey note. The floral note in this one closely resembles lilac IMO. Anyways, good lip balm with an odd scent, and the scent being the only reason I wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2015 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love most Burt's Bees products, but this is garbage. The texture is not smooth and it has this foul, sour smell (like vinegar or sweaty feet). It's not good at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Warning: EWW DISGUSTING! I consider myself pretty picky when it comes to lip balms and for a good reason... Another lip product I'll never use. My sister took it. I can't stand this lip balm. The smell, the taste, the texture. The original Burts Bees is the Bee's Knees... But this, just NO. Don't waste your money this ish nasty.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by sannavire

I've got very very sensitive lips. The smell is blah and my lips got all red and itchy. It took me two weeks to heal them. But I'm VERY sensitive..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by kassafras1

I absolutely love this! A few weeks ago, my lips started getting unusually dry to the point where it would crack every time I smiled. It looked a lot like eczema, but on my lips. (Note: this has never happened to me before). I tried a few different lip balms, from EOS to a balm I got from a samsung booth, but nothing was working for me. I suffered with this condition for about two months before I decided to try this product of desperation and within just 3 days, my eczema-like lips were completely healed! I don't think I'm going back to those other balms for a while. I totally recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by twiggyrawr

I picked this up on a whim when my last lip balm ran out, and I'm not too crazy about it. The balm has a very waxy fragrance and texture when I put it on, and the feeling lingers for quite a while afterwards.
So it's not the most comfortable lip balm i've ever tried, but it does do the trick in keeping my lips from drying out, which is a good thing in the winter.