December 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Warning: EWW DISGUSTING! I consider myself pretty picky when it comes to lip balms and for a good reason... Another lip product I'll never use. My sister took it. I can't stand this lip balm. The smell, the taste, the texture. The original Burts Bees is the Bee's Knees... But this, just NO. Don't waste your money this ish nasty.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by sannavire

I've got very very sensitive lips. The smell is blah and my lips got all red and itchy. It took me two weeks to heal them. But I'm VERY sensitive..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by kassafras1

I absolutely love this! A few weeks ago, my lips started getting unusually dry to the point where it would crack every time I smiled. It looked a lot like eczema, but on my lips. (Note: this has never happened to me before). I tried a few different lip balms, from EOS to a balm I got from a samsung booth, but nothing was working for me. I suffered with this condition for about two months before I decided to try this product of desperation and within just 3 days, my eczema-like lips were completely healed! I don't think I'm going back to those other balms for a while. I totally recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by twiggyrawr

I picked this up on a whim when my last lip balm ran out, and I'm not too crazy about it. The balm has a very waxy fragrance and texture when I put it on, and the feeling lingers for quite a while afterwards.
So it's not the most comfortable lip balm i've ever tried, but it does do the trick in keeping my lips from drying out, which is a good thing in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by wendywilllove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, My lip is always dry. I don't think this one solve this problem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I used to use these way back in the day thinking they were great but I have found them to be okay. I found much more moisturizing lip balms since then with no chemicals. This has a waxy texture and smells like wax to me.

I don't think this line is worth the price tag it has gone up to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by satcl

I rotate between this and my trusty Lip Smackers. This feels a bit thicker, so it lasts on the lips longer. The honey scent is really strong (if you like L'Occitane's Miel et Citron, you won't have problem), but this balm does a really good job keeping my lips from peeling and cracking.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CalBear7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this particular flavor! I used it awhile ago so I don't remember the particular details aside from its moisturizing texture and great smell. I usually apply this before bed and in the morning after my skincare routine. I find it to be very effective - I usually don't apply it throughout the day. I have to admit that I like this one the best out of all the other flavors. I'm currently using the Pomegranate one and while it has a nice smell, it feels very heavy on my lips. It's hard to find a middle balance between applying too little or too much. Sometimes I wake up with a greasy film on my lips and I have to wash it off. However, this is a pretty great product and I recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

It does not moisturise well. I usually apply lip balm as a night treatment and I still wake up to dry cracked lips . Prefer Carmex , TBS.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by enr34id

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if its because it's been sitting in my bag for a year or so, but the scent is STRONG. I like the scent of honey but this smells like beeswax left to sit in the sun. But as we all know, scent stands for little if the product works well. However, this lip balm is hella greasy; I could feel a layer of wax sitting on my lips for a good hour after application, and it slicks up straws and eating utensils. I'd rather use Rosebud because it's not as sticky and still does its job. And it smells way nicer

Moisturizing wise, it does a good job. My lips stay moisturized after I wipe the balm off. But my heart's with EOS, that stuff goes on nicely (read: not greasy) and lasts throughout my day.