July 31, 2014 | 1370 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by spooji

My lips never cracked when I used this and I ALWAYS put it under any lip product (gloss or lipstick) I use. At first I did think the smell was a bit strange but I love it now and it's soothing because it doesn't sting my lips like the normal peppermint Burt's Bees Lip Balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

Love their products, lip balms not bad. Buuut i prefer my babylips!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by AmyLala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this balm and I will definitely always have one of these handy :) feels matte but moisturising on the lips an really sticks too so it's great for day time wear I find because it doesn't slip off overly easily. I would definitely recommend this is my favourite balm from the entire range. (I've tried them all and threw away a lot of them because they where not good)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rachaelhutson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite chap stick! I love the smell/taste and it moisturizers so well. It's a must have. The only thing that would make it better is if it had SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by katherinex96

I love this lip balm . The stinging sensation you get is so great, it makes me feel like the product is really working . It's a nice matte finish , so it feels like it's actually working , not just sliding around on my lips .. It's something I love and my lips always feel dry without :) definitely a favourite, better than any other lip balm I've tried

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely balm! My favorite from Burt's Bees alongside the regular and Pomegranate Oil flavors.

I know that some people cannot stand the scent, though I find it to be really pleasant and nice. If you aren't in the mood for a scent, it will seem suffocating for sure. Floral, powdery, and more of an authentic honey smell than the sickly sweet kind of honey you'd get in a child's lip balm or any sort of honey candy. Heavily perfumed, though does not smell medicated. Reminds me of an Elizabeth Arden perfume. Very feminine, in my opinion.

Really really really really heavy-duty and thick feeling on your lips, most likely the most waxy Burt's Bee's lip balm I have ever worn. Good for cold, breezy weather or people who breathe through their mouths at night and need some sort of soothing protection on their lips. I typically use this before bed and wake up with soft lips.

Durable Burt's Bees lip balm packaging and the product lasts a good while, even with super generous usage. Give it a sniff in the store if you can because you could either love or hate this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was not impressed by this lip balm. My tube is very fragrant and kind of headache-inducing. While the application is alright, the taste is awful, and it does not last very long on the lips. During the short time that it does stay on the lips, it does not feel particularly moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by skpepin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Maybe mine is old enough that the smell has faded, but I think it smells like honeycomb - the waxy part. I love this stuff, my favorite of the Burt's lip balms - better than original and pomegranate, for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Jenissa

Probably one of the worst lip balms I've ever used. I know that's harsh to say but I really cannot sugar coat how badly this worked (read: did not work) for me. This did the exact opposite of moisturizing my lips, it just made them even more dry. After about 5 minutes of application it feels like I didn't apply anything to my lips, it's like it just dried out. I also did not enjoy the waxy feel of it on my lips it just made me feel like my lips were cracking even more. However, I did enjoy the scent of it despite what other reviewers have said.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by elsa1712

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well first of all I actually do really like the smell of this lip balm. It's moisturising and it stays for a few hrs. The packaging is cute looking and convenient. It was a few days ago, my lips were chapped and I bought this lipsticks after reading some good reviews. It didn't disappoint me. Will obviously purchase again, I love honey.