BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2056 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 8/29/2015 2:52:00 PM

The. Worst. Hands down. I was given a Benetint 10 years ago and didn't like or understand it then; I just accidentally repurchased a smaller container in a gift set, and really just--it's just the WORST! Horrible applicator, nonsensical runny formula that stains in patches and sinks into my pores so I look like I have rosacea. Why the hell is there a nail polish brush to put it on? Why is it like water? Why does it have no redeeming value whatsoever? This stuff belongs in the pantheon of worst beauty products that inexplicably have a cult following even though they are BONKERS levels of garbage.

on 8/29/2015 4:45:00 AM

This was one of my first 'big girl' make up purchases years ago- I saved up for it and was so excited by the super cute packaging and the promise of tinted everything. I was so disappointed with this 'all round' product. It doesn't blend on my skin well at all and ends up as a streaky mess, it is super drying on my lips and immediately headed for any cracks on my lips and the applicator is so stupid and messy. Have tried it again over the years and just reminded me how much I dislike it. Don't waste your money!

on 8/28/2015 8:54:00 AM

To be honest I don't get the hype with this product. First of all, I tried it on my face-- i have fair skin and no problems at all (not oily, not dry).. and it didn't look like I put anything on my face! My friend who has dry skin had a little bit more luck with the color showing, but she didn't look so flushed in pictures.

on 8/9/2015 10:07:00 AM

The packaging is really cool, but the product is meh. I prefer cream blushes over something like this. It is hard to apply, becomes quite patchy and isn't long lasting on my combination skin (even though my cheeks are more normal). The color is pretty, but it would be better if it lasted. The bottle itself does last a long time though, so you don't need to worry about repurchasing often. I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

When my skin was super moisturized I loved this, but I tend to get really dry and that makes it go on weird unfortunately... I would recommend it to people who don't have dry flaky skin though.

Best product ever! It gave me the most natural flush. The color doesn't come off when I eat/drink. I remember taking a shower and the color was STILL there on my cheeks and lips! Some cons are how the applicator is thin and how there's no moisturizing properties which I don't expect from a tint so I always apply lip balm before applying benetint. I was hesitant to purchase this because it was $30.00 (in the U.S.) but this lasts for over a year so a little goes a long way.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used this on my cheeks and for some reason I got barely any colour payoff at all. I put at least 4 layers of this on my cheeks and it barely even looked like there was anything there. I put this on my lips and it just looked kind of patchy, smelled/tasted bad, and dried out my lips like crazy. Not a fan.

on 7/22/2015 9:35:00 AM

I originally got a smaller size of this product in the Sugarlicious lip and cheek kit. I have always had a rough time with lip products because I always forget I'm wearing them and accidentally wipe the whole thing off in the first 30 minutes. This tint has amazing staying power once applied in 2+ coates and stands the test of my clumsiness and even stays on after I drunkenly chug beer straight from the bottle on a crazy night out :) When you apply one coat it gives a natural reddish tint to your lips and when you apply the second coat you get more of a soft, warm yet transparent red. It looks very natural even after 2+ coates. I only tried it on my cheeks once or twice as it dries crazy fast and requires very precise application+blending. I didn't give the product a full 5/5 because it is crazy expensive+doesn't really work for me in the cheek department+the product is kinda large to carry around. If it came in the same mini size that comes in other Benefit kits and was cheaper it would be a HG product for a lowkey effortless look.

on 7/21/2015 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A nice sheer tint which is an excellent lipstain. The brush is good quality and a nice size. It applies sheer but is buildable, allowing for a nice rosy tint up to a bright cherry pout. I don't find it to be drying, however I do like to pair it with Benebalm for extra hydration. However, I don't rate it as a blush, much preferring my MAC powder blushes. It is very expensive for what it does, but it lasts a long time and is a good quality product. Worth the investment for those looking for a fuss-free makeup routine.

on 7/18/2015 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my least favorite blush. I don't like the applicator or having to use my fingers. It smells really weird and offers almost no coverage. Pass!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products