September 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2007 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lelynator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

It gives me a nice, rosy finish and tint, but it is very overpriced an the packaging is not very brilliant. For that reason, I would not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I returned this after using it three times because it was much too red for my already-ruddy rosacean, superpale, yellow-undertoned skin. You have to work very fast to blend it because it will leave spots on your cheeks in mere seconds. On my lips, it highlighted every flake and made me look like I had just eaten a red candle. Not the effect I'm ever going for. I'll try Posietint next to see if that works better for me....

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by vintjus

I don't know what people love about this product. First of all...it leaves some sort of stain if you don't rub it right away. Second, it doesn't look natural...way to red. I prefer the chacha tint or possie tint.

So, I say...its not worth the money at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes me look like I have a severe case of rosacea! And considering the fact that I'm Black, that's impressive...and not in a good way. I don't get why this stuff is so popular. It streaks, it's drying and damn expensive. Save your money and get a real blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by CCbirdie

Absolutely love this cheek tint and have used it for about 10 years. I've dabbled in other blush products but always seems to come back to this and is one of the products that I always re-purchase. It leaves the perfect rosy glow on my cheeks and I use it as a lip stain also. It is very liquidy so you need to blend quickly.

The only downside is the packaging - it is not great to travel with and I have previously had it leak out all over my makeup bag! I would recommend keeping it in a zip-lock bag in case it spills. Otherwise I really love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get this product. People love it. It makes me look like I have candy clown apples on my cheeks and it's not flattering on my lips. I don't get it at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been in love with Benetint for years. It's a truly amazing product that smells heavenly.

I apply it to both my cheeks and my lips. Love how it gives my cheeks a nice, subtle rosy glow - like I just came in from a brisk walk. It also gives my lips just the slightest hint of red. I would like it be more pronounced on my lips, but that's the rub when you have naturally pigmented lips.

I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by nezat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product feels like it was developed specifically for me as it truly suits and compliments my fair, cool-toned skin and dark hair, and has an amazing rose scent and I am obsessed with roses as it is. I feel like an English rose wearing it!

It is versatile and I never leave the house without it on my cheeks (and also lips if I am not wearing lipstick) as it makes my face more radiant and 'alive' (I look dead without colour on my lips and cheeks, the fifty shades if beige approach to make up really isn't my thing).

It applies nicely over foundation/bb cream and creamy blushers, I imagine it wouldn't apply well over powder or extremely dry skin as like textures mix with like, so it requires moisture underneath it to spread evenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

This left a pretty flush on my cheeks, that lasted all day. Which for my skin, is really saying something. The only drawback I had was trying to get this stuff to blend out and not leave dots or streaks on my face. You have about .03 seconds to blend before this tint is not going to budge, no matter how hard you try to blend. And you only need the tiniest bit, or else it can end up being garish. On the lips, well for me it was a giant miss. It clings to every bit of dry skin. I'm happy with the bottle that I have, and will use as much as I can before I have to throw it out, but I don't plan on buying another one. I'll stick with PosieTint

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I have PosieTint, BeneTint and ChaChaTint. My favourite is definitely ChaCha tint - it comes out straight orange, but on my lips it is a very pretty pinky coral and a nice apricot blush on the cheeks. BeneTint is watery, the stain does not last long (if I ate, it would be gone by the end of the meal). Price is way too high for something that doesn't work.