October 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by SS100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always say I'd buy another bottle of Benetint, but never get around to doing it because there are so many like it already and in lower price points. However, I do think that Benetint has a certain shade of berry that is unique or difficult to match EXACTLY but when worn, people don't really go OH YOUR CHEEK STAIN ISNT BENETINT BECAUSE IT'S A BIT MORE BLUE. It's also not very spreadable/blendable but if you mix Benetint or any cheek stain with a wee bit moisturizer, it dries to a naturally flushed finish. If this is your kind of price point, this is a good buy because it lasts really long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have wanted the Benetint for so long and I finally bought it! I got my bottle at Sephora for about $20 I think, I can't remember for sure, but it is so worth it.
I have been wearing this everyday for the past two weeks on my lips for just an all day color that I don't have to worry about touching up during school and then while at work. It really does stain your lips too! After about 5 hours though, I notice that it sometimes fades a bit but it does it very gracefully and I don't mind it at all because then I have a soft pink shade for the rest of the day. I use my fingers to apply this just because I have more control and I can blend it out better. Before I apply it, I make sure my lips are moisturized so the stain doesn't set into the cracks in my lips. Then I take the brush and swipe a bit on my bottom lip, blot my lips together once or twice, smooth the rest out with my finger and I am good to go! I sometimes put a touch of gloss on top but I love wearing it by itself as well.
I have never used a lip tint before but I am really happy with this one and I do want to try the other shades too. The Posietine looks very pretty so maybe when I go to get another Benetint, I'll get that one too.
The color looks vampy in the bottle but if you apply a little bit then it is just a nice soft pink/red color. But you can definitely layer this to get an even brighter red lip. I recommend this to girls who are constantly on the go, also if you are getting married and it will stay through the wedding and events after, and you won't have to worry about lipstick getting all over the place. And just everyone in general because it really does make the day less stressful if you don't have to worry about reapplying lipstick or gloss, it takes one thing off your schedule.
My mom is addicted to this now since I bought it and keeps raving about how it looks nice on me and also her. She doesn't wear much makeup and this is subtle enough to give her some color and she doesn't have to do a whole lot with it too. I don't think I will get through this bottle fast which makes me very happy since it is on the more pricey side, but I will for sure repurchase this. The bottle is plastic which makes me even more happy since I am prone to dropping things and imagine dropping this and having it go all over, that would be terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Em422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample size in a benefit kit. I enjoyed everything in my kit except this product. It's a very pretty color don't get me wrong but it was very hard to blend into my face. Instead of a natural flushed look, it looked poorly blended and splotchy on my face. I truly don't understand the hype about this product. Anyone can make this product themselves. It's expensive for no reason. I don't see anything spectacular about it. I will not be purchasing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lelynator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

It gives me a nice, rosy finish and tint, but it is very overpriced an the packaging is not very brilliant. For that reason, I would not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I returned this after using it three times because it was much too red for my already-ruddy rosacean, superpale, yellow-undertoned skin. You have to work very fast to blend it because it will leave spots on your cheeks in mere seconds. On my lips, it highlighted every flake and made me look like I had just eaten a red candle. Not the effect I'm ever going for. I'll try Posietint next to see if that works better for me....

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by vintjus

I don't know what people love about this product. First of all...it leaves some sort of stain if you don't rub it right away. Second, it doesn't look natural...way to red. I prefer the chacha tint or possie tint.

So, I say...its not worth the money at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes me look like I have a severe case of rosacea! And considering the fact that I'm Black, that's impressive...and not in a good way. I don't get why this stuff is so popular. It streaks, it's drying and damn expensive. Save your money and get a real blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by CCbirdie

Absolutely love this cheek tint and have used it for about 10 years. I've dabbled in other blush products but always seems to come back to this and is one of the products that I always re-purchase. It leaves the perfect rosy glow on my cheeks and I use it as a lip stain also. It is very liquidy so you need to blend quickly.

The only downside is the packaging - it is not great to travel with and I have previously had it leak out all over my makeup bag! I would recommend keeping it in a zip-lock bag in case it spills. Otherwise I really love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get this product. People love it. It makes me look like I have candy clown apples on my cheeks and it's not flattering on my lips. I don't get it at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been in love with Benetint for years. It's a truly amazing product that smells heavenly.

I apply it to both my cheeks and my lips. Love how it gives my cheeks a nice, subtle rosy glow - like I just came in from a brisk walk. It also gives my lips just the slightest hint of red. I would like it be more pronounced on my lips, but that's the rub when you have naturally pigmented lips.

I'd definitely repurchase.