April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Kellyjames13

My skin is really sensitive and easily irritated especially by a lot of lotions that end up making my face dryer. And others just make me break out. This lotion goes on really nicely and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin feel supple and moisturized without feeling heavy and still allowing my skin to breathe. Definitely going to stick with this one

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mgates31790

I have been using this as my face moisturizer for about 6 months now and have seen my skin transform.
I moved to Arizona from a humid climate and my skin was uncomfortably dry! I bought this after a recommendation from an Arizonan friend. When I went home for Christmas, my friends back home told me that my skin looked amazing, and didn't even know I had switched my skincare routine.
I have recommended this product to many many people.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

**HG**

This works for now while I'm treating my acne prone skin. Its calms the super dry skin I have at the moment. I think I'll want something that absorbs better but no complaints. Also I have so much left since I only use one pump in the am and pm that I will be using until it finishes. I will repurchase because though I know there is something better out there this is the moisturizer that I rely on.
__________________ After reading about how pore-clogging this moisturizer is I may have to look for a new moisturizer. I don't break out because of Cerave but I can't use something that ISN'T helping reduce the appearance of my pores. Hmmm , regardless its a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jm135521

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this moisturizer. It works!
For mature skin ( just another way of saying old) it makes a huge difference.
Makes my skin supple and super soft, really don't have but a couple of wrinkles, crows feet,
this makes them disappear. Love the fact you can use it as a body lotion and on your face!!
It's great for eyes, no burning, and the best stuff for chapped lips.
My skin quickly absorbs it and absolutely no greasy feel.
The price is great. It is fragrance free, which I love. Saves you money as you don't have to buy body lotion.
At night I use this and a tiny bit of coconut oil for my eye cream. Works wonders for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I tried this lotion! I broke out from the pm version so was hesitant to try this one. It's THEE best moisturizer I've tried. I use benzoyl peroxide daily so my skin tends to get flaky/dry, even though I have very oily skin. From the very first use of the CeraVe lotion my skin looked & felt significantly better! The morning after applying this product my skin was so plump & healthy looking. This moisturizer is a must have for surface dryness/oily-acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

*If you have sensitive skin, this is the moisturizer for you!

I struggle to find a drugstore moisturizer that doesn't break me out, irritate my skin, or leave me feeling dryer than before. Clean and Clear, Olay, Yes to Carrots; it's all just a fireball on my face

Cerave is it!

Have used it for over a year, I KNOW it doesn't break me out, lovely moisture, dries quickly, makes for a great base
*have tried the CREAM version, but not as moisturizing and long lasting in my opinion

PROS:
-not irritating
-moisturizing but not too oily
-easy to use pump for distribution control
-great makeup base
-dries quickly

Cons:
-um...i love it too much?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Jordanelizabethsmith

I have this because I'm on accutane which makes my skin very dry and my dermatologist recommended it to me. It's an okay product, although it is not my favorite. This can make your skin even more oily if you have oily skin and won't help severely dry skin that much. The price is also little bit high in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by lalalapom

Good: Does not burn my sensitive skin & is not greasy/thick.
Bad: does not truly absorbs into skin, if I sweat a lil on the face, I can feel the moisturizer coming off as well. Not going to repurchase after I finish the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS: Silky and quite light consistency for how moisturizing it is. Absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy OR tacky. Yay. Can be used on the body as well. The price is right. Doesn't clog my easily clogged pores. Fragrance free. NEVER bothers my very sensitive skin. Contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. No niacinamide (sp?) that is in the "AM" and "PM" versions. (I'm sensitive to that; causes me irritation.)

CONS: I'm sorry. I can't think of one.

ALTERNATES: They have a cream version of this, which is, of course, lighter in texture. THey also have an "AM" and "PM" version of the lotion, but they have niacinamide which I have a sensitivity to (get red marks.)

APPLICATION TIPS: I actually like this as an eye cream, as well, for night time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my go-to daily lotion. love that there is no added fragrance (there is a subtle scent but i'm guessing its from the actual ingredients). the texture is neither too thick nor too watery. it's not overly greasy, absorbs fast and it softens for a long time. between this and Cerave's sunscreen (am lotion) i have my skin care covered. the price is fair considering the type and quality of ingredients.