February 28, 2015 | 1940 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2015 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MatureMakeupMoxie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this blush. Extremely pigmented with a smooth texture. It is soft and finely milled. Essentially, a very little goes a long way. I have used it as an all over blush, depending on the look I am going for, but I primarily use this with a very light hand just in the the very center of the apple of my cheek to add a pop of color along with my other, softer hued, blushes. Just sort of brightens me up a bit, which I do need. My skin is a dry NC25 - NC30, so I am very particular about my blushes. I really do not care for cream or gel blushes, so finely milled, very pigmented blushes are the best way for me to achieve the non-pancake look face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2015 1:20:00 AM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous blush. It's a pinky-mauve color. I saw it on a friend and had to get my own... Once I did I was hooked! NARS does a great job at making very pigmented blush. You only need a small swipe of it and the color pops. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 12:26:00 AM More reviews by riannick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used Amour Nars blush for about three years. I hit pot last month and thought I'd try something new, but I came back to this because it's the perfect pink on my fair-medium skin. It lasts and lasts and lasts and is perfectly pigmented. Doesn't break me out. It also doesn't mix with my foundation at the end of the day and end up looking like a greasy blotch of color. It stays pretty well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by letyeu

This blush is very nice but is a lot more pigmented than I'm used to. I am used to blending (and it does blend nicely) but this shade was a just a little too dark for my skin tone. Since it's so expensive and it wasn't perfect for me, I returned it (Thank you Sephora!).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I initially went into the store with another blush in mind, but the sales associate suggested I try Amour. Once she'd brushed some on I knew I had to get this one instead. This blush helps me look more awake and evens out my natural flush. I will say, though, that it's best to be precise with placement because while Amour is blendable the pigmentation is concentrated enough that fixing mistakes can be time consuming.

Pros:
* extremely natural color, like a true cheek flush (matte)
* very pigmented
* long-wearing

Cons:
* easy to over-do it; you need a gentle hand

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by jennarosetti

My new HG blush! Very pigmented. Gives a rosey glow. Very flattering on medium skin tones

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by alexalom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Amour is a beautiful color for slightly more medium-darker skin tones because it is a deeper matte pink. This will look good on lighter skin tones if applied very lightly and blended well but I think the color will be too strong as it is super pigmented.

Since I am tanner, this color works very well on me and has a natural look to it (I did pinch my skin and the reddish color was the same as the blush lol). I love using this blush especially when I'm in a rush and have no time to put on much makeup because it adds a natural color and dimension to my face making me not seem like a zombie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my first NARS blush suggested to me by girls here on the board and I am sold. This is a perfect flushed shade. I am NW20 and never would have picked this shade. I steer clear of anything that even remotely looks peach. This tricked me, lol, it looks peachy pink but it's not. It's more of a rose color on me. I think this might pull more peach on warm skin tones. I am cool and it just looked rose.

The pigment, wow. I was not ready for it lol. Be careful! I used too much and had to tone it down. It gave me a real radiant look that I haven't seen with many blushes. No shimmer or anything which I prefer now as I am older. This lasted me all day with no wear. Most blushes last me all day anyway because I am very dry but in summer I do see wear. I don't see being one that will fade on me in summer, it is very pigmented.

I would buy this again, even with this price tag. That says a lot because I will not put money down for something high-end again unless I feel it is truly worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush works well on my pale skin. I find it to be long lasting & very pigmented. Must apply with a very light hand. Love the sleek packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Amour was what began my love affair with blush in general. I told the sale associate that I wanted something without shimmer and she put this on me. I was immediately sold. This is described as a "peachy pink." It's in the standard, rubberized, black NARS case that I love because it takes so little space (so I can hoard more haha). All I need is to lightly tap my ELF studio blush brush into the pan to achieve a natural flush on my NC30 skin. It lasts all day with minor fading. I love this so much, I can't imagine ever running out of it though but I'd repurchase in a heartbeat despite the price tag of $32 CAD for 0.16oz.