Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

I have found that this product makes your hair stronger. The down side is that it can make your hair rough/dry if you use it everyday. i recommend using this along with a different shampoo and conditioner and perhaps once a week use the other shampoo and conditioner with it. Otherwise your going to end up like everyone else on here that says its too drying

on 5/20/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fairly oily hair. I can go about 1 1/2 - 2 days without needing a wash before I feel the need to take a shower, 2 days max. Although this product wasn't bad, it also wasn't the best on the market either. As far as the health and quality of hair goes, I did notice an improvement in the texture and health of my hair, especially because my hair reaches my hip bones on top of using a fair amount of heat and very irregular trims. It saved my hair at first. However with constant use I found it actually increased the amount of regular fallout that comes with long, thick hair and stopped making it as soft as it did to begin with. As for shine, softness, etc. it's about the same as your basic drugstore brand (Herbal Essences, Aussie, so on)

I wanted a product that would stop my hair from falling out and that would make it soft. This shampoo is ok, makes my hair pretty soft, but makes it very greasy and doesn't clean my scalp enough. I wash my hair every other day. Over all I think I would repurchase. I'll see after a month of using it.

This product is shit. When I first bought this product I loved it until I noticed it started drying my hair out..

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and can already feel my hair getting fuller and it seems to be in a better condition. However, it doesn't make your hair have a nice smooth and silky feel to it. Overall good product and would definitely recommend it.

Girl from the gym recommended because I'm growing my hair. I was seriously skeptical--there's a horse on the bottle--but I just tried it and was really surprised.
First, I love the barely-there fragrance. It's very clean, light and gender neural. Then there's the lather. Very nice and bubbly. And of course, the odd consistency: not too creamy, a bit watery but once it lathered up it cleaned very well.
I have yet to determine if this new infatuation lasts so I will update in a week. But it IS a great cleanser. Hopefully my hair will grow grow grow!

on 4/16/2015 1:03:00 AM

I love this shampoo! My hair is on the dry side so I use moisturizing shampoos, but I use this once a week and it cleans and softens my hair beautifully. I love the scent because it doesn't bowl you over like some flowery-scented shampoos. I actually wish the scent lasted for more than a couple hours on my hair. I always buy the biggest size because the price is cheap considering how much product you get. My holy grail for cleansing shampoos.

on 4/1/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Is definetly the shampoo that i want for clarifyng, i use it like 3 times at week
smell is not impresive, but it gives me all that i need from a shampoo

on 3/30/2015 10:19:00 PM

I color treat and remove color a lot on my hair. Along with the damage I receive from that, my hair naturally will break off and become weak. I have definitely noticed strength to my hair once I start using it and it does grow faster. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble growing hair like I did. This definitely helps but always remember, your diet is the biggest reason for it!

on 3/28/2015 7:57:00 PM

My hair has become longer and thicker very slowly. Not sure if its this alone or a mixture of giving my hair a break from dye/heat alongside using the mane n tail shampoo & conditioner. Either way I will continue to use this as its very affordable and hopefully i will continue to see results!