December 18, 2014 | 1613 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of a lot of Clinique products, but this one was a total strike out for me.

I found it very drying all the time and irritating some of the time. I would not recommend this for anyone with dry skin or sensitive skin.

It left a film when I used it to wash my face at the sink, so it was relegated to shower-only before I tossed it (which I hate doing, but when you only use something when your skin is doing great and you know it can take it... yeah, not worth it). As other people mentioned, you would definitely need to use a good makeup remover before using this. I prefer products that remove makeup and cleanse in one step (like Clinique's TTDO balm, which I am obsessed with).

I think this might work for someone with oily skin who uses an oil cleansing routine to take off makeup and then wants to follow up with a traditional cleanser afterward.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My face feels tight and sticky after cleansing with Clinique's Mild Liquid Facial Soap. Moisturizer doesn't relieve the tight feeling, and it doesn't matter how many times I rinse, my face feels sticky. I feel the need to wash my face again to remove a penetrating film left on my face due to this cleanser. Sticky texture dissipates within two hours, but who wants to tolerate that feeling for two hours…..

I kept this on hand in case the rare occasion I run out of my regular cleanser, but after using this again, am tossing it out. Will open a package of Dove soap to use, if I run out of cleanser.

The only pro I can say about this cleanser is the clear pump bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by jennifer30baby

Made skin feel tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Fedorova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing Special, I thought its for Dry/combination skin type, but it ripped off moisture from my skin. i've had lots of white heads around my nose after using it for few weeks..I will stop before it gets worse, I Will use back my old cleanser from neutrogena / Fancl washing powder if price is not an issue.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by arsito

I've been using it since jan'14 because its a fragrance free and it says a mild cleanser. Honestly,its nothing mild abt this product, my skin becomes flaky and so dry after each wash. It clogged pores and I began to break out around my chin and cheek area. I feel so devastated right now. I wont recommend this product to anyone!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by kesenia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't usually write a review about any cleansers that I have tried, But I think I have to share my experience after using this liquid cleanser. All I can say, this is such a harsh cleanser. It says mild but its not mild at all!!! I have an oily skin type, but my face is so dehydrated after using this cleanser, it looks dull, dry, dehydrated, rough and it makes my pores even bigger. THE MOST TERRIBLE thing about this cleanser is, I suddenly have a big pimples on my chin, my jawline, my nose and even some of my forehead!!!! I have never had any pimples for many years, suddenly it pops out after using this cleanser. I think i have seen some reviews before that also has the same experienced like I had. Its highly comedogenic and it contains salt, as well as sodium laureth sulfate as one of the most harsh ingredients on a face cleanser products... I will use SKII gentle facial cleanser again. I have been using it for 3 years, and the reason why i switched to clinique because i thought clinique is cheaper.... I wouldnt even want to switch if i knew that the result is so terrible...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This truly, truly burns my face. Either that or I have an allergy or it was too drying.

Symptoms:
IMMEDIATELY Exacerbated all redness on my face.
Usual moisturizer stung upon applicaiton.
Redness did not go way for 2 days.
Skin was dry and peeling for the rest of the week.

I have sensitive skin, and react better with Shiseido the Skincare cleanser - but that was a bit too drying, so I decided to try this.

Terrible product.
So much for 'extra mild.'

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent cleanser but not great. 100% non irritating for my sensitive skin. It's a mild foaming cleanser that removes dirt and oil well enough. It leaves a film on my face which is what I don't like.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by halfhalfgirl45

Too hyped up! Fancy liquid! It burns! N does nothing for my face! Really messy! Drips down my arm! I hate that!--- :0 :(- too bad all! Clients n customer service! -old! - u buy into it! :0 :(- I think other cleansers like Cataphil or anything even Clean n Clear on sale is not invigorating n cheaper!--- I

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jobarbie

This has been one of the most consistent products in my skincare routine (for about 4 years now!). It has all the qualities I look for in an everyday face wash - gentle foam, fragrance-free, effective, and non-stripping. I find that I buy this again and again because it preps my skin and keeps it balanced for toner and moisturizer. It enhances the effectiveness of other products I use and continues to not only clean but improve the quality of my skin. And just an added bonus, the packaging has a convenient pump which also locks in place for travel. Overall, I think it is well worth the money (and honestly isn't even much of a splurge because it lasts forever). I think anyone should give this a shot if they are looking for a go-to gentle cleanser.