Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

3.5

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

Leaves a film on my face. I use this to clean my makeup sponges now.

I don't understand all the negative reviews on here and women saying that this made their skin peel and dry and tight. Maybe they are using the wrong one for their skin type, I personally and a true normal to combo skin and this is my favourite cleanser. I used to stray from it now and then but realized that this works the very best for me. Doesn't strip the skin i moisture just cleanses the skin beautifully. Gentle and effective and fragrance free. It's perfect! I have used cleansers from bitherm and nars and many more. This one leaves the skin the nest healthy state you could ask for, I think because it is so simple, been using this for about 3 years now I also use the tyke 2 toner

on 12/30/2014 8:17:00 PM

I got the Clinique Sonic cleanser brush for christmas and it came with this soap. I used it and thought it was great the first use. The next few times I used it, it made my skin tight, dry, blotchy and then it started peeling. I thought it might have been my brush, so I took a brake from using the brush and just used the soap. That's when it got even worst. My skin looked as if I had a really bad sunburn and it was peeling like crazy. It was horrible! If anyone has sensitive or dry skin DO NOT get this product...

on 12/27/2014 10:39:00 AM

I really wanted to like it. I love how it foams and the skin feels clean afterwards, but unfortunately it dries my sensitive skin too much and therefore makes me breakout. I will have to swap it on swapidu.

on 12/9/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a big fan of a lot of Clinique products, but this one was a total strike out for me.

I found it very drying all the time and irritating some of the time. I would not recommend this for anyone with dry skin or sensitive skin.

It left a film when I used it to wash my face at the sink, so it was relegated to shower-only before I tossed it (which I hate doing, but when you only use something when your skin is doing great and you know it can take it... yeah, not worth it). As other people mentioned, you would definitely need to use a good makeup remover before using this. I prefer products that remove makeup and cleanse in one step (like Clinique's TTDO balm, which I am obsessed with).

I think this might work for someone with oily skin who uses an oil cleansing routine to take off makeup and then wants to follow up with a traditional cleanser afterward.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

My face feels tight and sticky after cleansing with Clinique's Mild Liquid Facial Soap. Moisturizer doesn't relieve the tight feeling, and it doesn't matter how many times I rinse, my face feels sticky. I feel the need to wash my face again to remove a penetrating film left on my face due to this cleanser. Sticky texture dissipates within two hours, but who wants to tolerate that feeling for two hours…..

I kept this on hand in case the rare occasion I run out of my regular cleanser, but after using this again, am tossing it out. Will open a package of Dove soap to use, if I run out of cleanser.

The only pro I can say about this cleanser is the clear pump bottle.

Made skin feel tight.

on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 AM

Nothing Special, I thought its for Dry/combination skin type, but it ripped off moisture from my skin. i've had lots of white heads around my nose after using it for few weeks..I will stop before it gets worse, I Will use back my old cleanser from neutrogena / Fancl washing powder if price is not an issue.

on 11/6/2014 7:08:00 PM

I've been using it since jan'14 because its a fragrance free and it says a mild cleanser. Honestly,its nothing mild abt this product, my skin becomes flaky and so dry after each wash. It clogged pores and I began to break out around my chin and cheek area. I feel so devastated right now. I wont recommend this product to anyone!!

on 11/6/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't usually write a review about any cleansers that I have tried, But I think I have to share my experience after using this liquid cleanser. All I can say, this is such a harsh cleanser. It says mild but its not mild at all!!! I have an oily skin type, but my face is so dehydrated after using this cleanser, it looks dull, dry, dehydrated, rough and it makes my pores even bigger. THE MOST TERRIBLE thing about this cleanser is, I suddenly have a big pimples on my chin, my jawline, my nose and even some of my forehead!!!! I have never had any pimples for many years, suddenly it pops out after using this cleanser. I think i have seen some reviews before that also has the same experienced like I had. Its highly comedogenic and it contains salt, as well as sodium laureth sulfate as one of the most harsh ingredients on a face cleanser products... I will use SKII gentle facial cleanser again. I have been using it for 3 years, and the reason why i switched to clinique because i thought clinique is cheaper.... I wouldnt even want to switch if i knew that the result is so terrible...