October 31, 2014 | 1087 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by oosagi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a serious nighttime hand cream, and I've gone through many tubs. Even using it on my whole hands every night, it lasts forever. I work in medicine so I wash my hands a bajillion times a day, and I need something super rich at night so the skin on my hands doesn't just break down under the abuse. This stuff does the trick. Fortunately, I like the smell of lemon, cause it does smell quite strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

Watch out people, it's got a really STRONG lemon scent! It's not bad. Just strong. As a cuticle butter it does keep my cuticles hydrated. But I'm not picky when it comes to my cuticles since any oil/heavy cream will do the job.

If you want to see me talk about/use the Lemony Flutter and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I paint my nails usually twice a week because I don't like chips and like to keep the colour! I read on Pinterest that this stuff was very good and had a look in my nearest lush shop. Luckily they had some and I bought it for £6 which isn't too pricey compared to the Sally Hansen brand! I haven't had it very long now and I already love it! I would ABSOLOUTLY recommend to anyone! Although the only thing I would say is that the pot is a but too big! And I don't think I'll be able to use all 50g very fast and they should bring out a smaller 25g pot! But very good end result!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very moisturising nail treatment, love the scent and a little goes a long way. it is rather greasy so wouldn't use if I was typing, on the phone etc...so best as night time treatment on finger and toe nails. would be nice to see a pump version as I don't like dipping into a jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and i lovee it! It makes my cuticles go away. The sample size has lasted me a long long time as u don't need much. I will definitely buy it once its done :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been working on a tub of this forever. I bought it based on reviews from ladies with nice long nails and human-looking cuticles, but alas, it wasn't really enough to turn my dry, crunchy cuticles around. As other reviewers have said, it doesn't do much to hydrate initially, but might be a good "maintenance" layer. I have quite a ways to go before I have something I want to maintain, haha.

I wish it came in a tub about a quarter of the size of the one I bought, which is 45g. It's nearly a year old and I'm only about halfway through. I have two months to go before I hit the expiration date so I'm going to start slathering it on my feet at night, I guess. Maybe it'll fare better as a foot cream.

The texture is really nice and not sticky. Much tidier than straight oil, too.

The best part is the smell. Not going to lie, it's one of the main reasons I was able to keep using it as long as I have -- I'm terrible at remembering to moisturize (hence my awful cuticles) and having something as delicious as this stuff really helped. Too bad it's not the industrial-strength hydrator I need.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

works okay, nothing amazing.
my cuticles are still dry

and I HATE the smell!
it smells like a barnyard.
I didn't even use up my sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best cuticle cream I've ever used! The texture is a lovely whipped consistency, it soaks into the cuticles and skin so well. After you smooth it on, it sort of melts into an oil, takes a bit to absorb all the way but it really lasts.
The smell is admittedly "love it or hate it," I personally love it. I use it several times a day and my cuticles look awesome. The one time I strayed from this cream to use another product, I really noticed a difference - my cuticles didn't look nearly as good.
One pot lasts for a long, long time, so the price is completely worth it. I also kept mine a few months past the expiration date without ill effects. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i love this!!
i wear rings everyday and never take them off - which causes my hands to be dry around where they sit. it smells incredible. i wear gel nails which isn't too healthy for my nails or cuticles but this makes them moisturised and 'normal'. it takes ages to soak in but works so so well. i use it on my heels and they're soft and supple now.
it's a really good product

let's talk about the price...it's more expensive than burtbees....but for a reason!!! the pot is massive, with the burt bees cream you can hardly fit in a finger inside the tin, however this pot is HUGE i have used a fair amount of it and have used it for a month and it's still very full. it's 50g which is so good! i would recommend this for any dry spots on your body, your hands especially. well worth the investment, and 6 is hardly anything anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, I'm a big nail bitter, I have been trying so hard to not bite my nails. If I do, it's usually because something is sharp that's been catching on my sweaters or hair. This means that I also bite my cuticles and hang nails if those are causing the problem...

That being said, I have tried a few things to help me stop biting, and one of them is buying this butter I heard so many good things about.

Though I have had this little bucket for only 2 days, I can already tell it's working for me. I just put a little, and I mean VERY LITTLE, amount around each nail, rub it in for a few seconds each finger, and then head to bed where I can let it do its magic without me fiddling with it all day. 2 nights already, and my cuticles already look so much better.

So, why give it only 4/5? Well, it's super greasy, takes forever to absorb, and the smell, though lemony is a lovely smell, is a bit strong for me. I don't LOVE lemon smells, and this always reminds me of Lemon Pledge. I still love this product though, thus far, and I really hope that this can be a huge step in me stopping biting my nails!