Mary Kay Pink Diamonds

4.3

I like the product very much even though there is nothing outstanding about it. The color is pretty plain - medium pink with subtle shimmer. Semi-transparent non-sticky formula. No particular smell or taste. Works good both on its own and on top of a lipstick. Also like the packaging for being very compact. I've been using this product sparingly but for a few months now, and there is still some left.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this color on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I love this color! It is a perfect medium pink color. It suits my fair skin beautifully and has a great vanilla taste. The only drawback is the packaging. It gets goopy on the applicator when you want to apply.

on 2/7/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a really great lipgloss. The color is absolutely gorgeous, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer without feeling gritty. Smells amazing, and has pretty good staying power. (:

on 11/10/2010 11:38:00 PM

I really love this color, it's so pretty! I love the shade of pink and I love how shiny and almost sparkly it looks, but it doesn't have big chunks of glitter or anything and it isn't really sticky. It smells nice and the color is perfect for me. I'm sure it would look great on many skin tones.

on 11/7/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros: Great formula. Smells like vanilla/cookies, goes on smoothly, not gritty with glitter, not sticky at all. The color is fabulous - a blue-pink that makes my teeth look whiter. It's almost a Barbie-pink, but not TOO bright or sheer. It would still work at the office.

Con: Dries out my lips. This is easily remedied by applying ChapStick underneath. Also, you can only buy from a Mary Kay rep.

Overall, a great product and one I'm happy I added to my collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Let me be the first to say i HATE lip gloss. I've been a strictly lip balm girl but my sister started selling MaryKay and told me to try it and im so glad she did! The reason i didnt like lip gloss is because of the sticky glue feel and this gloss does not give me that at all! The color pink is perfect! Not too pink but not too dark. It goes great with my medium skin tone and blonde hair. I say try this gloss for sure! If it can make me like a lip gloss then its good.

on 12/6/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is my favorite pink lipgloss i LOVE it !

on 10/23/2009 6:50:00 PM

This is my favorite pink lip gloss. It's a great accent to my rose, wine and some of my brown lipsticks. I like to add a dab in the middle of my lips for an extra highlight. I am in the process of ordering another one right now. Love this product...

on 8/6/2009 4:41:00 PM

I love this gloss. It's non sticky, and a cute sheer bubblegum pink. It was my obsession when I was younger, so I bought another tube. I'm enjoying it. Bottom Line: I would buy this again.

on 7/4/2009 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Looks super pink in the tube but on the lips this is a very super light clear/pink with subtle shimmer and its moisturizing (plus is smells yummy!)

Popular Lip Glosses