August 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by troo12

This makeup remover is only a slight improvement from using plain water. It smears my makeup around so then I'm having to scrub my face to get my eyeliner off my cheeks. If you only wear a little, it may work for you but I highly advise trying a different type.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing Target's "up & up" brand eye makeup remover. IT'S USELESS. It couldn't even take off regular eye makeup, let alone waterproof mascara. It did pretty much nothing... And yet it was irritating to my skin! The skin around my eyes would get red, dry and scaly afterward. Horrible. Why are they selling something of such low quality? Usually I think Target's store brand products are pretty good, but this was probably the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. DON'T BUY!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This does NOT work, it's not worth being cheaper than most eye makeup removers. Just to remove my eyeliner I felt like I had to scrub my face because it was barely more effective than water. And it actually damaged my skin a little since I had to rub it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover works well at removing waterproof mascara but afterwards, my skin around my eyes becomes so dry and flakey. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I've used plenty of similar eye makeup removers in my time, but this is the only one to damage my undereye skin. Normally I have smooth skin, no lines - but after a week of using this, I look like I'd aged twenty years beneath my eyes. Crepey, dehydrated and just old. I realized this was the only new addition to my routine, and eliminated it. Problem solved. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Below average performance as a MU remover especially against water resistant liners and mascaras. It got the surface stuff and took a lot more product to do so than my usual Sonia Kashuk Remove. I also had to do quite a bit more rubbing and tugging. If you wear very light amounts of eye MU daily this will be fine but still much better products out there. Would not recommend for ppl that put on quite a bit of liner/mascara/false lashes like I do. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased this at Target a couple of months ago when I ran out of my usual Equate eye makeup remover; wanted to try this to compare the two. I think that the Up & Up is a little more oily than the Equate and leaves quite a greasy residue but seems to perform a tiny bit better. I would say they are pretty much the same though. I would repurchase it in case I don't want to drive to Walmart which is farther from my house.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is just a basic eye makeup remover, dual phase so it takes off waterproof mascara. Doesn't sting when it gets in my eyes, takes off all my mascara and is very cheap. Have already repurchased. This is basically the same as Neutrogena's and Equate's products but cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by semolinapilchard

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works fine on my wp makeup, removes rather easily. I'd been using Sephora's waterproof dual for years with no problems but came across this for about half the price so decided to try. I've found a new remover. I usually use remover on a towel and rub then dry and this did a better job than Lancome and about the same job as the Sephora. For my needs, can't ask for much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

I previously used MAC's Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. But for $18 a bottle, I wouldn't repurchase it. Instead, I was determined to find a dupe. Fortunately, I tried out Target's Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover. It's dual-phased, just like MAC's makeup remover. It only cost me about $4-5, which is way cheaper than MAC's. Overall, I'm definitely satisfied with this eye makeup remover, and I think it works just as well as MAC's. I will definitely repurchase this.