L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My perfect nude. Doesn't conceal the lips, it's on the rosier side. If I want nude, this is my go to.

on 7/3/2015 6:07:00 AM

It's buttery n soft but it forms a white layer immediately on the lips. Tried every tip in the book. This happens with all loreal lipsticks. As compared to cover girl which never gives me gunky layers. Major disappointment. Anybody else with this problem? No lip balm or exfoliation helps.

on 6/24/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

"Fairest Nude" is pretty much a perfect match for my natural lip color. It's so close, in fact, that I'm rarely inclined to actually wear the lipstick, as I'd usually rather go for something you can actually see. It has a good formula, though -- smooth and buttery without feeling heavy. It's good for a more natural look, I guess, if you just want to even out your lip texture without your lips being the first thing people notice!

Way too nude for my fair skin.

on 3/26/2015 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Normally I'm not a nude lipstick person. It's just not my style. But when I feel like nude lips, this lip color works. It's rosier than most nude lipsticks, and goes well with my fair pink toned skin. When I first put it on it looks way too beige, but after a couple of minutes it looks a bit pinker. The texture is nice and creamy, but it doesn't last long. If you want a nude lipstick that's a true beige, you won't be happy with this shade. Otherwise, I think this would work on most people with fair to medium skin tones.

on 3/25/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like it....its a very nice color....I'm NC20 and I can wear it without looking dead. You can change the tone by using different lip liners. Good price and smell doesn't really bother me.

on 3/25/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had purchased this & not really used it/stuck it in a drawer & today being home sick I decided to break it out coz I had seen some1 on a group (fb) say it was a dupe for a Gerard Cosmetics lippie & I am so happy I "found" this (shop ur stash ladies!), this is such a nice color! It's kind of a fawn color, a little darker than the Kim K concealer lips trend that has passed, but I prefer my nudes a little bit more on the tawny beige side than pink or lavender so this at least doesn't pull grey on me. I love it when I surprise myself by remembering something I had bought & tucked away & actually remember where I put it! If you like this you may want to try elf Party In The Buff or elf Natural Nymph ...also close in color but I prefer the 2 elf to this because they are slightly more beige. I am not a big fan of Loreal lipsticks (sooo expensive for DS, for a few dollars more I can get MAC!), I have a couple others laying around somewhere (Golden Splendor & Mica I think!), Loreal's price is just a sore point for me, I don't know if Loreal is worth the high DS price, I won't normally pay more than $10 for any single DS item without feeling ripped off, this cuts it close. The smell/taste doesn't bother me much, it's kind of amusing sort of like Coty Airspun loose powder kind of a matronly aroma. A good lipstick that looks good w a neutrally smoked out eye something u could use with elf 144 neutrals palette or UD Nakeds Basics. This is close to a few different MAC shades like Blankety & Creme d'nude. (I basically liked it mostly coz it was a dupe for Gerard Cosmetics even if I don't kno the name of the exact GC color.). Nude lipsticks are my fave!!

on 2/18/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Fairest Nude is a very pretty beige-pink nude that looks super natural on the lips, if applied well. A lot of people didn't like this color because if applied heavily, it does have that unnatural concealer look. This is one of those colors that sits on top of the lips, rather than sinks in, if that makes sense. I found that dabbing it on the lips looks natural and pretty. This is a great everyday color that I think is probably universally flattering.

on 2/2/2015 4:55:00 PM

Perfect everyday lipstick!! Long wearing and neutral color! One of my HG

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

People complaining about the smell and texture is what motivated me to write a review on this staple in my makeup routine. How anyone can complain about the creamy and moisturizing formula of this lipstick is beyond me. And the smell--what smell? The faint perfume that has been in L'oreal lipsticks since the beginning of time is nostalgic and not off-putting to my very sensitive nose. This formula is simply awesome, and I am a total cosmetic snob when it coms to high-end brands. Even Chanel doesn't make a lipstick this great. Mac Myth wishes it could deliver half of the color and performance of Fairest Nude. The color is absolutely perfect paired with a smokey eye. HOLY GRAIL NUDE LIPSTICK. End of story.

Popular Lipsticks