L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fair skin, typically the second lightest shade of foundations and this is the perfect nude! It's hard to find one that doesn't wash out my skin and look too pinky or too brown but this is just nude. I love it and with the price, it's perfect! $ The only con is the smell but once I have it on my lips I can't smell it anymore and it lasts through the day on me, i.e. eating and kissing my boyfriend.

I bought this believing all the hype I tried to make it work on me it looked like concealer more brown beige then pink just was not happening what works for many might not work for some

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been through several tubes of this. It is my absolute favorite nude lip color. It's on the pink side instead of the brown side and looks beautiful with everything. One of the few HG products I've found!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My perfect nude. Doesn't conceal the lips, it's on the rosier side. If I want nude, this is my go to.

It's buttery n soft but it forms a white layer immediately on the lips. Tried every tip in the book. This happens with all loreal lipsticks. As compared to cover girl which never gives me gunky layers. Major disappointment. Anybody else with this problem? No lip balm or exfoliation helps.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

"Fairest Nude" is pretty much a perfect match for my natural lip color. It's so close, in fact, that I'm rarely inclined to actually wear the lipstick, as I'd usually rather go for something you can actually see. It has a good formula, though -- smooth and buttery without feeling heavy. It's good for a more natural look, I guess, if you just want to even out your lip texture without your lips being the first thing people notice!

Way too nude for my fair skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Normally I'm not a nude lipstick person. It's just not my style. But when I feel like nude lips, this lip color works. It's rosier than most nude lipsticks, and goes well with my fair pink toned skin. When I first put it on it looks way too beige, but after a couple of minutes it looks a bit pinker. The texture is nice and creamy, but it doesn't last long. If you want a nude lipstick that's a true beige, you won't be happy with this shade. Otherwise, I think this would work on most people with fair to medium skin tones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like it....its a very nice color....I'm NC20 and I can wear it without looking dead. You can change the tone by using different lip liners. Good price and smell doesn't really bother me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had purchased this & not really used it/stuck it in a drawer & today being home sick I decided to break it out coz I had seen some1 on a group (fb) say it was a dupe for a Gerard Cosmetics lippie & I am so happy I "found" this (shop ur stash ladies!), this is such a nice color! It's kind of a fawn color, a little darker than the Kim K concealer lips trend that has passed, but I prefer my nudes a little bit more on the tawny beige side than pink or lavender so this at least doesn't pull grey on me. I love it when I surprise myself by remembering something I had bought & tucked away & actually remember where I put it! If you like this you may want to try elf Party In The Buff or elf Natural Nymph ...also close in color but I prefer the 2 elf to this because they are slightly more beige. I am not a big fan of Loreal lipsticks (sooo expensive for DS, for a few dollars more I can get MAC!), I have a couple others laying around somewhere (Golden Splendor & Mica I think!), Loreal's price is just a sore point for me, I don't know if Loreal is worth the high DS price, I won't normally pay more than $10 for any single DS item without feeling ripped off, this cuts it close. The smell/taste doesn't bother me much, it's kind of amusing sort of like Coty Airspun loose powder kind of a matronly aroma. A good lipstick that looks good w a neutrally smoked out eye something u could use with elf 144 neutrals palette or UD Nakeds Basics. This is close to a few different MAC shades like Blankety & Creme d'nude. (I basically liked it mostly coz it was a dupe for Gerard Cosmetics even if I don't kno the name of the exact GC color.). Nude lipsticks are my fave!!

Recommended for Medium Skin