Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 7/16/2015 1:36:00 PM

As with so many Tarte products, this is amazing! It glides across your skin and no matter what crummy or good brush I use, I never get streaks. It layers beautifully over a number of foundations without getting funky looking, and it also stays put and looks fresh all day long. I have the one with a touch of shimmer and it's so nice, not glittery at all, just luminous looking. I layer more in the summer time and less over the winter. The color is amazing on my light/medium skin.

on 7/15/2015 2:06:00 AM

I received this bronzer as a sample in my Ipsy bag. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. The color is perfect and right on for my light/light medium skin. It is beautiful and when I finish up my sample I WILL be buying the full size. There is something about the gorgeous sheen that it gives my cheeks....it makes me want to come back for more day after day ❤

on 7/14/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am normally a big fan of pretty much everything Tarte releases, but this just didn't do it for me and totally left me unimpressed.

I don't find this to be as smooth of a formula as so many else seem to. I also felt it went on slightly chalky and that it was not as easy to blend out as many state. It came off rather muddy on my NC30 skintone, and I certainly didn't get a very remarkable or sun-kissed look from it. All in all, for $30 bux, I just wasn't wow'd in the slightest and really did expect more. Based on formulation and application of this product, it just doesn't scream high end to me at all.

on 7/4/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great bronzer!
I love the slim packaging and how it comes in shimmer or matte formulas. Both are great.

The shimmer formula doesn't make me look glittery, it just looks like a natural, healthy glow. I usually reach for matte bronzers, but this one looks very natural and gorgeous.

it is a foolproof bronzer. the color payoff is great, and it's easy to blend.
it doesn't look orange and can work for tons of skintones. great! don't be scared of the simmer or color. it is very wearable

on 2/16/2015 7:39:00 PM

I got this small size in a swap and thought the color was too dark for me, but I tried different ways to contour and now loving it! The bronzer is great with a matte finish and great layering with my NARS bronzers. I think I would get a full size next time. Thanks for reading!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this bronzer is a very natural, neutral clot for an all over bronze and light contour. it is the smoothest blending bronzer i have ever used, other than bare minerals bronzers which are just as good for blending. you cannot detect the shimmer on the face while contouring- just gives a subtle glow to the skin. very very beautiful!

on 12/25/2014 10:29:00 PM

Got this as a part of the Rainforest After Dark Palette (which I also highly recommend). The color and texture remind me a lot of Benefit's hoola, except that this has fewer harsh chemicals and has never made me break out. I am quite fair and this has never looked muddy or orange on my skin.

on 11/18/2014 9:11:00 PM

I have this bronzer in the Tarte Rainforest After Dark palette. I am very very impressed with it! Until this I had not found a bronzer that looked good on my fair skin tone. They were always too orangey for me. This one is PERFECT. It blends beautifully and stays all day. It's not noticeably obvious that I am wearing a bronzer for contour. It's like my face but subtly slimmer and healthier. I highly recommend this.

on 9/19/2014 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I actually got this bronzer with the holiday set last year 2013. It is the only color in the blush palette that is almost empty. It is perfect for contouring and overall bronzing never looking orange or unatural. I was reccomended this by sarahvictor on youtube and though shes wayy lighter than I am I decided to give it a try given it was already in my palette! Long lasting and matte this produt did not make me break out. I have acne oily prone skin and have used previous tarte products before that did but this was not one of them! Highly reccomend will be purchasing the full size.

on 8/14/2014 8:44:00 AM

I have been using this a lot this summer, reaching for this way more than my favorite, the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, which is matte. This tarte is the non matte version, but I don't see any kind of shimmer or glow. It just looks natural and i use bronzer to contour! I mean, am I going to have to admit that the Chocolate Soleil sometimes looks muddy on me? This never does. It just looks natural and flattering. I have very fair, very yellow-based Asian skin that is extremely oily in summer, like, I have a permanent "glow," even after setting powder. I use a powder brush that is pinched at the ferrule so one side gives a more concentrated application, and then can be used turned 90 degrees to be wider (hope this makes sense). So I usually use a concentrated application to all the outside edges of my face and under the hollows of my cheeks, thsn I turn the brush to blend using the wider, more diffusing side. I use the wider side of the brush to put this product down my neck, cocncentrating on the front of the throat area.

Popular Bronzers