Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 6/24/2015 4:53:00 AM

This face wash is incredibly calming. You feel like you're at the Spa everytime you use it! I love that you can wash your eyelids with this, its even helped cure a recent stye I had. So gentle and calming...which typically when you hear, you tend to think about something like Cetaphil-but this is nothing like that. I've used this through breakouts and fantastic skin, and it always cleans and calms my skin down, leaving me with invigorated skin! I sincerely look forward to washing my face with this because it makes me so happy!

Unfortunately, it is incredibly difficult to find in Europe and because of shipping restrictions, this product is exempt from many shipping programs from Sephora, etc. I became so desperate with my last bottle I ended up cutting it open with scissors!:O Can't wait to be stateside again where I will get a large bottle- which tend to last me almost a year at a time! Well, well worth the cost.

on 6/16/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I got this as a sample months ago and I'm impressed how long this little tube has lasted. Removes my make up, and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm sensitive to a lot of ingredients and haven't had any problems with this. I have definitely noticed a difference in how irritated my skin was before using this cleanser and now. so gentle but does the job.

on 5/29/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser. I've been using it for years and it's effective on makeup and gentle on the eyes. I use it with my clairsonic so it lasts me a long time. Which is why the price is not an issue. Love the light scent as well.

on 5/20/2015 5:59:00 AM

I used this product because I got the free deluxe sample. I tried it and I loved it. It doesn't dried out my skin, doesn't have any breakout, gentle, also my skin condition improved a lot. It has a mild scent but really doesn't bother me. Thinking about repurchased but it's kinda pricey.

on 4/29/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pretty good basic cleanser but it dried my skin out. I finished my bottle but I won't repurchase.

on 4/21/2015 3:39:00 PM

This is one of the few cleansers I've found that is gentle enough to not dry my skin out in the winter. And as a bonus, it removes my makeup, even my eye makeup, as well.

on 4/19/2015 8:10:00 AM

I use this with my clarisonic after I remove my makeup. It foams with my clarisonic although not crazily a lot. I like it cos it doesnt dry out my skin and my skin condition improved. Really like this product a lot!

on 4/9/2015 8:05:00 PM

I used to love this to take off makeup, even eye makeup, in the shower. The consistency of the cleanser is only OK, and, though it didn't at first, it hurts my eyes if I try to use this to remove eye makeup. I will finish the tube that I have, but probably not repurchase.

on 4/8/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I received a deluxe sample of this long ago from sephora. It removed my makeup nicely, had a mild scent and didn't irritate my skin. It was good until the looked up the price. IMO the product was just average for the price point. So I never purchased.

on 4/8/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm an oil and cetaphil girl myself, but take a small tube of this when traveling to save space and because it does a great job of removing make up and cleansing in one step. It doesn't foam up but instead is soft and emollient. My favourite part is the texture, which I'm inclined to describe as mucousy even though it doesn't sound appealing at all! It's viscous, smooth and runny all at the same time so spreads easily, feeling very luxurious to massage in for a minute. It does takes a few rinses to remove completely but not so stubborn that it needs a wash cloth. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight. It's gentle and effective.