Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

on 10/5/2014 4:48:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

Although this is one of the better mineral powder concealer out there, EDM had changed their formula again over the past 4 years. Greed has gotten carried away with Carina. I was a loyal fan of this product for a while because it was great with concealing under eye circle without accentuating lines and wrinkles. The original formula was much more moisturizing and flaw forgiving for only $12 for a whooping 5.5 g. The new formula creases more and even cause eye liner to drip every where underneath my eyes. On top of that pain, Carina also decreases the size of the multitasking concealer from 5.5 g for $12 to a freakish 1.7 g for $9 . The packaging no longer has a sifter top and powder is very hard to get out of the tiny quarter sized pot. It looks more like a sample size rather than 1.7g. Hardly anything was in the jar. I literally had to beat the container 10+ times just to get the concealer out on the lid. Horrible business practice . I am so disappointed in EDM and Carina. Greed has gotten the best of this owner and now I no longer find any of her product work for me. It also doesn't help with all the Ebola outbreak scare coming out of Texas which is where this company is located. Off I go to look for my next concealer.

Update 1-28-2015 !!!! I found a better concealer for the eyes, at a lower price. I use Lucyminerals' "Light" formula and it conceals so well without the drying. The coverage is amazing for only $12 for a 9 gram jar!!! woohoo. Bye bye everydayminerals.

on 9/4/2014 6:22:00 PM

I like this very much. I'm new to the mineral makeup world, as I'm going as chemical free as possible. This gives Bare Minerals a run for their money. It covers fairly well -- I use it on dark circles in the eye area and a couple of sun spots -- they are not completely obliterated but it camoflages them well and the texture is lighter than air. I think I could cover my problem areas better by building this product... It's super gentle & I'd recommend.

on 1/6/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this around my eye area every morning for couple of years now. Tried quite a few powders in the past and fell in love with this one. This concealer has a medium coverage, nice color, very fine, easy to apply and blend, looks natural, not cakey, feels very sheer and light like wearing no makeup. It also helps to keep my eye area skin silky smooth and dry to the touch and therefore preventing my eye makeup from smudging. Great concealer!

on 12/21/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I never thought that a powder concealer would work, but I was pleasantly surprised. I use the concealer before and after foundation. I feel like 2 applications covers my blemishes and dark circles better and makes the coverage last longer. Acne scars and blemishes cover surprisingly well and even after all the powder applications my skin doesn't look overly powdered or fakely made up. At such a cheap price this product delivers! Will buy again for sure.

on 11/20/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ok.

Quality and coverage: completely perfect on covering redness, acne and acne-scars.

Color: This color is unfortunately too pink for me (I already have very pink skin), so i need something more neutralizing. Still I want to give EM:s concealers a lot of credit in general!

Price: So cheap that it almost feels free, compared to the quality!!

A small con with the powder-based concealers is that they are a little hard to wear directly on "dry areas with tiny lines", like directly on the outside of the eyes or around the mouth. But they are still very, very useful everywhere else on the face!!

Five lippies to EM!!!!!

Update 2013-01-11
Oxidizes in the end of a really long working day. And cause I'm NC15/NW15 it turns too dark on my really white skin. I used this on my upper eye area, before the eyeshadow, but it turned out orange/brownish in the end of the day. I could surely handle it if it wasn't that obvious on my really fair skin.

Probably its too dark now during the winter here, when the skin hasn't seen the sun for 7 months... ;)

One lippie off for oxidation. And some creasing on the upper eye area.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My mom has been using bare minerals products for decades and recently bought the wrong color concealer and gave it too me (it was too light for her).

After watching some youtube videos and doing some reading I learned that this works like a dream for mattifying under my eyes after applying concealer and pumping up the coverage and staying power.

I don't really use it anywhere else on my face, just under my eyes and it works great to keep my concealer from migrating into the little lines under my eyes. (I'm 17 and I have lines under my eyes, SO NOT FAIR.)

Its $18 for a pretty big container and since you only need a very small amount, this will last me probably though the rest of the summer and into the school year.

on 5/24/2012 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Really nice. But I find it to disappear after a while..
And sometimes it looks bad under my eyes.. Like I have wrinkles of it there... not fun.

on 4/24/2012 6:31:00 PM

I have this in a rollerball and its fab as an extra coat on my dark circles and as a eyeshadow primer. I prefer the multiintensive as it is more matte with fewer light reflecting particles, but this is pretty damn good, dirt cheap, lasts forever and no irritants.

on 1/27/2012 4:37:00 AM

I have used mineral makeup for a while now and EDM has been my go-to brand. I use this to cover some red patches I have on my cheeks and even out my skin. That being said, I have been blessed with clear skin and haven't really tried to cover anything of great magnitude with it. I do have some dark circles under my eyes and it does ok on them but does not erase completely. While it works good for me I gave it a "middle of the road" ranking b/c I don't think it will achieve a true full coverage for those with problem skin.

on 1/14/2012 11:42:00 AM

I like the EDM foundations very much, as well as their brushes. However, I have never been able to appreciate their powder concealers, and I have tried every possible EDM product possible. In sum, I have very dark circles and the powders cover adequately. I just don't like using a powder under my eyes - it seems to look cakey, no matter how much cream or oil I apply first.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products