Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 8/28/2015 2:13:00 PM

I bought this in hopes that it would combat the dryness and dullness that has plagued my skin forever. I've used other "anti-oxidant" creams before, but this has been a lifesaver! After a week of continual use, my skin is hydrated and "plump" in a
glow-y way. I absolutely love this creme, and glad I made the switch!

on 8/20/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This isn't bad or too great. Just so, so. I do love the cucumber fragrance but JASON has a green tea moisturizer that smell the same and is much less expensive. Also, I'm in the camp that a daytime moisturizer should be 30 spf vs 15. Glad I tried this but will move on to other products.

I have incredibly dry skin. It flakes, it dries out quickly, and can be red and dull. I feel hydrated when I wear this over my serum. My face has cleared 100% and I no longer have dry and dull patches on my skin. It smells devine. I try not to touch my face after using it, but my skin has never felt softer. I have acne prone/sensitive skin and this works miracles (the whole Estee Lauder line has been amazing to my face).

on 6/21/2015 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely cream. I mix this with the Doublewear foundation. Mixes beautifully. I do use an additional moisturizer with SPF underneath. Smells lovely and the packaging is elegant. Keeps my skin hydrated and glowing.

on 6/5/2015 2:21:00 PM

I absolutely love this cream! The skin looks and feels great and the smell is lovely, too. If you like cucumber at least :) No matter what I try, I always come back to this one.

What a shame this is in jar packaging. I admit it is elegant in it's beautiful jar but from what I've read jar packaging degrades all those very important anti-ageing ingredients!

I've resorted to buying the one in the pump, the Daywear Lotion.

The texture is beautiful, both textures are greaseless so ignore the one for dry one for oily advertisement, I will still continue to purchase this product as a guilty pleasure. I know jar packaging isn't good but if I had to choose one jar packaged skin care product this would be it.

Contains reliable UVA/UVB protection and a good long list of skin care ingredients.
Looks lovely on my vanity, the only luxury day cream I will ever buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

absolutely wonderful under foundation

on 12/15/2014 3:06:00 PM

Been using this for a few months now. I used to think it was the best until I tried other products. For me, it was a good summer moisturizer as my skin isn't as dry but with the winter months it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I needed to buy something more moisturizing. Overall a good product, not too heavy or oily, does moisturize but just wasn't enough for me with the winter months.

on 12/15/2014 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lovely feeling cream--at first it left my skin comfortably moisturized and not oily all day long, Then the itching and rash started after 2 weeks. Before that I noticed increasing redness. All signs of irritation which sets up a collagen destroying inflammation within the skin which defeats the purpose. I strongly suspect the fragrance.

Potential irriatation makes this a problem for me and possibly others with sensitive rosacean skin.

I had to toss it, not before looking into buying a full size jar. This was a gwp I got along with a favourite lipstick Rosa Rosa, and a compact of Lucidity pressed powder that I buy over and over. Canadian $ 55 for the full size jar~but the jar packaging destroys any good antioxidents as soon as it's exposed to air, so soon after opening all the expensive goodness in this lovely little day cream is gone. I give it a 1 for packaging.

I really liked the ingredient list (other than the fragrance) and the initial feel was great. I'd have probably popped the full price IF it had continued to work.

Price is horrific though. I would suggest anyone wanting a better cheaper alternative to look at the Olay Complete sensitive skin spf lotion in the pump at 1/3 the price. With that you get an impressive amount of antioxidents, a good complete spf in a 30 if I remember correctly. And the pump keeps the air away from the antioxidents so they stay good to the end.

Bottom line, save your money. Estee L has some lovely stuff, and this just isn't one of them.

on 12/8/2014 5:24:00 PM

I've had this cream on rotation for over a year now and since I find it fairly heavy I only really use it in winter. It has helped resolve a couple of intensely dry patches in the past, but upon recently using it again for the past fortnight it has caused the biggest number of breakouts since I was 16!! I am now left with numerous stubborn papules in every region of my face and suspect it's to do with the ingredients (as some have already mentioned). Will not make the mistake of buying this again.

Popular Moisturizers