November 21, 2014 | 1714 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on clearence for $5 and I was really excited about it... until I went online and read the reviews, but I thought I would go ahead and give it a chance anyway. I've used it a couple times and it is amazing! I have really platinum hair and it makes it very shiny and soft and it smells sooo sweet and yummy. It lathers up unlike any shampoo I've ever used and my hair feels really clean. I was only disappointed because I assumed this was a purple shampoo but the formula is actually light pink. Other than that I've had no issues with it and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo. I use the conditioner as well. I have coarse curly thick straw like hair. But this makes it feel nice. Not drying at all.
Maybe its no good for fine hair, its a thick creamy shampoo. I love the rich purple colour and it feels nice in my hands. Just love it all round.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ckourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite shampoo! Whenever I highlighted my hair I loved the immediate color, but then it faded a few days later and the color looked dull and lifeless. But after using this shampoo it brightened my hair right up! It has a thick lather and leaves my hair moisturized. I looove the smell too. However, I'm not a fan of the conditioner. After I dried my hair, it felt sticky, like I didn't wash out all the conditioner (which I thought was the case). But I tried it a second time and got the same results. I think the shampoo is fantastic for any type of blonde!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Brandy31

Ladies, this shampoo has protein in it and not intended to be used daily!! Having said that, I LOVE this product!! I use it about once a week, and the next week I use a clarifying shampoo (neutrogena is best) and it really balances my hair!!! This shampoo cleans,refreshes my scalp,and brightens my blonde locks !!! It smells amazing!!! I little pricey , but lasts a long time!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WHATS WITH ALL THE BAD REVIEWS? This stuff is EPIC ! I've been using this for years probably 5 or 6 years on and off... I have been dying my hair black for 10 years and have meduim length hair, my ends get really dry and damaged and I blow dry and flat iron very 2-3 days, having said that: THIS STUFF SAVES ME!!! This shampoo and conditioner make my hair like shiny black silk! It's super cleansing but never strips my colour and the conditioner leaves my hair soft and strong! Here's where I think people are making the mistake: this shampoo and conditioner is for hair thy damaged or broken so it had proteins that rebuild the shaft and heal the hair, so if you use it too often anything with proteins causes and build up!!!!! Making the hair dull and sticky and also can make it seem straw like. Sooooooo only use the conditioner Everyother time you shampoo orrrr use something that's more appropriate for you, ask your stylist!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

They changed the formula :(
I used to really love this stuff but now the packaging seems to have changed. It's white with paint splattered all over. Ok so firstly I have to say I really do love the scent still. The performance really isn't great though. I can get away with washing my hair every other day but this is not good it made my hair limp and flat by the second day. Doesn't have the wow factor and is expensive. I usually love bed head but they have disappointed with this one. Not good. What a let down!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Harrymylife

Truly Awful Product.

I bought the shampoo & conditioner for the first time , expecting fantastic results! I was excited to use it.. It smells lush! But I was ultra disappointed with the result. I have long fine coloured hair.. My hair was left difficult to comb.. Tangled and lifeless. When my hair dried it was dull, dry and felt dirty.
I used one more time using little less product.. But the results were still the same.. Couldn't wait until next morning to wash this product out with a different shampoo and conditioner. I won't be using dumb blonde ever again! I'm left feeling kinda dumb for buying it 😏
I feel my hair needs some very good repairing treatment to regain my a healthy feeling after using this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

No no no no. DON'T BUY THIS. I have fine, highlighted, straight hair, so I thought this would be a good purchase. I was using in conjunction with Ion protein conditioner, so I thought this would be an awesome idea. Spoiler alert: it wasn't.
My hair kept getting increasingly dry and brittle, was falling out, and breaking at every turn. My hair literally felt like straw. I was losing so much hair, I thought something was medically wrong. I would like to reiterate at this point how dry my hair was. It was really dry. Also. My hair was dry.
I thought I was getting too much protein from the conditioner (same symptoms), so I quit using both for about a month. At this time, I decided to give just the shampoo a try again. One wash was enough to make me regret that. Dry dry dry. Breaking, nasty feeling, and dry.
I honestly have no idea why, Tigi is a decent brand, and this stuff is made for color-treated hair. Perhaps the "pH Balancing" which it claims to accomplish really just screws everything up. I don't know. But I am scared to try this ever again, it gives me nightmares, and now I'm actually afraid of a hygiene product. Great.
But seriously, goodness, do NOT buy this. It sucks, it's drying and stripping, makes your hair feel like straw, and it scares me. Don't do it. :O

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by natashahelena

Okay this is my first review on here. I have been reading for years. I have never been so disgusted with a product I have purchased in my life. DO NOT BUY THIS SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER!!!!!

I only bought this because I am a licensed Cosmetologist and it was on sale for $3.50 a bottle at the salon store. Not even worth that price. I have been using it about a week now and could not for the life of me figure out why my hair has been feeling so AWFUL.
I thought it was my Purology mousse so I switched back to Matrix. Hair still felt like greasy straw. I thought it was my Kerastase Elixor so I stopped using that. Still felt like straw. Thought it had to be my Big Sexy Hair powder play or dry shampoo so I stopped that as well. STILL FEELS LIKE GREASY STRAW. I am sitting at work disgusted at my hair I cannot wait to get off work and buy a different shampoo/ conditioner. When I wash the conditioner out of my hair I thought it felt strange .. so gross.

I will never ever trust this company again for selling such an awful product. $1.99 Suave works 10x better than this stuff. So disappointed, but at least I didn't spend the money most of you did. Feel sorry for you all. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this recently (May 2013) and it has a new packaging now (white bottle) than what is pictured in the image here. I am a natural level 7 (dark blonde, light brown) hair color, with thin coarse/curly hair. My hair has never been soft and silky and "normally." Generally always frizzy. On top of that, I dyed by hair to a very light blonde color. I bought this in hopes of restoring some silk and shine and movement to my hair. At first, for perhaps three weeks of using this shampoo and corresponding conditioner, it worked well and I had little to complain about. Then I don't know what happened but my hair started to behave differently. It started to get greasy and oily, and not even softer or less coarse. It actually got more coarse on the underneath part. So then I stopped using the conditioner and only used this shampoo. That helped a little but eventually I had to abandon this whole set and I didn't even use half of it. The positive side is you get a lot of product, it has a pump, and I think it smells good. But downside for me was it made my hair greasy and gross, unmanageable, and overall just a waste of money given I threw away the receipt by the time I realized it wasn't a good product for me.