TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 5/25/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Description of my hair: processed (I get highlights), lots of fine hair that have a mind of their own, wavy but needs product to tame it. I love this Tresemme product! I spray it in my wet hair, hand brush, let it air dry for a few, then go at it with my blow dryer! My hair is not frizzy, has body, and stays that way for days (depending on the season and how active I am). It's also relatively cheap compared to some other stuff I've used (Lanza, BioSilk) and it's awesome!

on 5/10/2015 1:36:00 AM

I absolutely love this stuff. I have some mid-end clip in hair extensions that didn't come out of the box super healthy. So when I first wanted to style them with heat I was hesitant to use such a cheap product ($4 at target) on this new investment. But this stuff actually works amazing on my real hair and my clip ins. My extensions look exactly the way they did before I used the heat tamer spray and curled them with a curling iron. So happy! And so grateful I didnt ruin my new clip ins.

on 4/22/2015 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells great, makes my hair soft, manageable and protects my hair from heat appliances!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product makes my hair feel great, it smells great, and it protects my hair from heat damage. I can't ask for anything else.

on 3/29/2015 12:05:00 PM

I read all of the great reviews and decided to try it, and I use it every time I blow dry or flat iron my hair. The problem is, when I'm done it leaves my hair frizzy and dry. I think the only product that gives my hair any type of life is the Super Skinny Serum I use. It may be that I have very fine, wavy hair, and that it just needs more to protect it than a spray. I'm going to try switching to a Nubian Heritage Cream instead.

The best heat spray out there. Cheap and it works!! Can't beat that. Only problem is i've had issues with the nozzle coming off and i have to get my husband to fix it. But for the price it's worth it

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Somehow, I always go back to this product. NO MATTER how high end or drugstore I go, this was my first and prob favorite heat protect-en of all time

on 2/23/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's a great stuff and I will definitely buy it again. Protects from heat and my hair is much less damaged now, after 2 times of usage. Makes easier to straighten your hair. I just with it could make hair styling even less time consuming and easy.

on 2/16/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It smells good, makes my hair soft, and most importantly protects it. I have very thick hair so I usually have to use the highest setting and I feel safe doing that because this stuff really works.

on 12/6/2014 10:56:00 PM

This is the only heat protectant I've tried and because I don't take an iron and fry my hair often it's just about lasted me forever. Having now finally come close to finishing my bottle I can still say that I still hate the overwhelming scent of this product every time I spray it. I hold my breath when I spray and I pray that when I go out the wind will blow the scent away and stop it from lingering in my hair.

I can't actually tell how well it does in terms of heat protection but I suppose it'does well seeing that I don't think my hair is visibly damaged after ironing. One of the things I do really like about the product is the spray head, it's disperses the product in a really even fine mist and this product is undetectable on the hair meaning it doesn't leave a residue, film or gunk.

Video Reviews & Tutorials