April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

My favorite concealer, or, technically, highlighter. If I could only wear one makeup product, it would be YSL's Touche Eclat. I have pale skin that tans, with neutral-to-warm, somewhat olive undertones, which can give me a sickly appearance if I'm tired or stressed. Touche Eclat in 2 blends perfectly and easily to a smooth, poreless satin matte finish wherever I apply it (nose, forehead, chin, around the eyes and lips), conceals and brightens my under-eye circles without creasing into lines, subdues the appearance of acne and other redness, "lifts" the shadows my face has in most lights and in photographs, and generally gives me flawless skin that looks healthy, natural, glowing, and awake. I bought it immediately after trying it once and so far everyone I've recommended it to has done the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's great, but don't think it's that much better than the cheaper versions.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

It's pretty darn expensive. As a highlighter which does not really last for me.... It's a no for me. It does highlight beautifully though :-( the packaging is gorgeous too but I just never know how much product I have left which bothers me a bit so yeah.I believe there is definitely better products which can achieve similar or better results within this price range.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by HappyHooker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do really like this product but I only gave it 3 stars because it's very expensive for what it is and although the packaging is beautiful, it's not functional. I use this to brighten up undereye circles OVER CONCEALER or alone if I'm not concerned with coverage, and to highlight my nose, brows, cupid's bow, etc. I use this as a highlighter because that's what it is, not a concealer. I hate the brush. To me it's just not hygenic and the opaque gold tube leaves you forever wondering how much product you have left. I use the shade 2.5. For my purposes, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer does the same exact thing for me. It's actually a bit more pigmented but a VERY comparable product if 2.5 is your shade in this. I typically use the Instant Age Rewind for everyday and the Touche Eclat for weekends/special occasions but TBH I see very little difference in the two products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by twb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent for highlighting and brightening, and easy to blend. I used to use this as a concealer, but the coverage is too sheer for darker circles. I still go back to this product, but I use it less just because it is quite expensive. Packaging does look great however.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl2807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This truly is an amazing highlighter! I apply it over my under eye concealer and nothing makes me look more awake than this. I also apply it in the inner corners of my eyes and below and just above the brow bone and the results are amazing. I find it works best if you use it for highlighting your eye area, it doesn't do much if I apply it anywhere else on my face.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the fence about this much hyped product. Consistency is good but coverage not fabulous. Might repurchase in a different shade but am inclined to think there might be better options for the price. Works well when mixed with Mac studio finish concealer but that's not really the point!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by littlestarface

Only bought this after getting my makeup done at the YSL counter so had to redeem. Wanted to love this product so much after hearing way too much hype over it. And after using it for almost a year I still have a tone of product left.
This is not because I dislike it. I do like it. However I'm very happy with the concealer I have used for a very long time (Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi). This one is more of a highlighter than a concealer. So confusing it for a concealer and buying it will only disappoint you.
It's job is NOT to cover under eye darkness or spots (if it does that for you that's awesome) but to highlight. So if I do use this I dot it near the side of my eyes and on my cheekbones then press it with fingertips.
Can't suggest using this as anything other than a highlighter.

I have this in shade #3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Sxj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent item expensive but worth it blends in well lasts all day for me will buy it again when it finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

Yves Saint Laurent - Touché Éclat (Radiant Touch)

Phenomenal product!! A cult classic among makeup artists, enthusiasts and anyone that knows even a little about makeup! Contrary to popular belief this product is not a concealer, but more of a highlighter or brightener. It's brilliant under the eyes to brighten and illuminate but it is a highlighter so can be used anywhere to brighten the complexion. On nights out I use it under the eyes, above the brows to give a lift, cheek bones, round the nose area and sometimes around the lips!
For every day/ I wake up looking super tired, I wanted something that would brighten up my under eye area and “wake me up” Touché Éclat is fantastic in doing just that. It’s literally is like 8 hours of sleep in a magic wand and I instantly look awake after applying this.

I also love the packaging which is very compact so it's perfect for your handbag or travelling. It's a shiny gold, which to me represents its luxury. I like that it's a click pen, and I just use two clicks per eye without getting too much product. The brush gives a great application and then I just blend it out with my elf foundation brush.

The price is pretty steep, but in my opinion it's worth it. I've heard some people say this is similar to the L'Oreal and Maybelline highlighting pens, but to me, there's no comparison. I will use this product for as long as YSL makes it!