December 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Glysomed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was looking for a budget hand cream and found this one from drugstore. It's a bargain for a 250ml large bottle given small amount goes a long way.

It's long lasting, my hands are smooth and moist throughout the day. The scent is mild and after a while, I can't even smell it.

I didn't feel there is a residue while my hands are not in water. However, as soon as I wash my hand, I can feel there is residue left behind. It feels like I'm washing my hand cream off. It doesn't bother me much, it's like an extra protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

The only hand cream I use and carry with me because it works to moisturize hands fast and provides instant relief. I'm required to wash my hands really often in my line of job, wash my hands like almost every 10 mins and this product is a life saver, other hand creams don't match up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by FotiniKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this for Foot Balm. I have extremely dry, damaged feet. I've been using it everyday for about 3 weeks and I'm really happy with it. The packaging is so cute. The condition of my feet have improved so much, it's insane. It doesn't really have much of a smell which I like, it's plain. And the price... Amazing. It was like 5$ for a bottle and the bottle last for at least 2-3 months. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ccl130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Please, if you have eczema get your hands on some of this stuff! Every winter , I get painful break outs of eczema on my hands, arms and face. I use this on all areas and it works amazing. Keeps my skin soft all day! I really did not expect to find this product as helpful as it is, but I was amazed! LOVE! I use this as my day/night face cream, and my skin has never been in such good shape. Will certainly buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ahmagaaad I hate this hand cream so much. SO incredibly greasy! It left residue on everything that I touched. The scent is not bad but not the best. It does moisturize but there are so many better alternatives out there, like Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion or if you're looking for a thick hand cream specifically, Neutrogena Norweigan formula Fast Absorbing hand cream (absorbs fast, no greasy residue).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have DRY hands. I wash them way too much, and they look about 10 years older than the rest of me! My old favorite was the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream, but this stuff is actually even better! I picked a tube up at the grocery store from their "discontinued" aisle and to my surprise, it actually really works! I put it on overnight (because the smell is weird - not bad, but doesn't mesh well with my perfume) and the softness lasts overnight and through a couple of hand-washes before I need to reapply. I didn't find it to be very greasy, and it absorbs pretty quickly if you don't use a huge glob of it. Best of all, the formula seems to be really gentle. I work weekends in a cat shelter, and I'm always coming home with tiny scratches on my hands, and this cream doesn't burn at all when I apply it. My hands are soft and they look baby smooth now, even in the middle of this "arctic vortex." There is an unscented version, but nobody around me is carrying it, so I ordered a few tubes on drugstore.com so I can use it at work!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UH. BEST HANDCREAM IN THE WORLD. I love the silicone in it, it makes my hands so soft and smooth.The texture is so unique... It's like no ordinary handcream feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I have just found this again after it being discontinued in my local drugstore. It has good balance of moisture and protection, because it has vegetable based glycerin it has a slight thickness and stickiness when you first apply it but, the moisturizing ingredients in this cream sooth my skin. (Unlike Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream which just leaves a thick film of glycerin and nothing else.)
I use the fragrance free every night and my hands are so soft when I wake up. The only con; lack of availability. I buy it at Drugstore dot com and stockpile. For around $4.00 give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this lotion for a couple years and I really do like it. The stuff is dirt cheap and really does moisturize your hands. The smell is nice as well. While I do love the creaminess of this lotion, sometimes it just feels like it's too much. It's very thick and quite greasy. It can take quite a while to absorb into the skin, which is one thing I just can't take. It doesn't matter how much I try to apply the smallest amount of this hand cream, it just takes forever to absorb.

This cream would have been a five star cream if it just absorbed a little quicker and was less greasy. I really enjoy this lotion's moisture but it's just not the best for when you're on the go and your hands get a dry while your out because of how greasy it is. I won't repurchase this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sarwife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome hand cream! I'm a nurse, and I also have eczema. This lotion is by far the best product I have found. Yes, it is heavy, and slightly greasy. I apply it every night, and I haven't had a problem with excessive dryness, itchiness, or cracking during the day. Plus, it's cheap! Best hand cream ever!