July 22, 2014 | 1374 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

I love this, it's a nice floral scent on me. I've had the same bottle forever, it's strong enough that one or two sprays are enough to go all day. A lot of floral perfumes tend to smell god awful on me, so I tested this expecting the worst. It's heavenly, one of my top 5!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by shadedmaryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Today I put on Beautiful which I think is a low key fragrance, meaning its not loud when it comes to how it makes a person feel. Its not distracting, but gentle and feminine.
If I want to have a good day without offending anyone or causing any distraction to me or anyone and just want to smell beautiful then this is a suitable fragrance choice for any occasion.
I have a tester bottle of this amazing fragrance but I don't think I will be buying it any time soon as I already own other gentle and suitable fragrances like Chanel No 5 and another one called Pretty by Elizabeth Arden, but Beautiful does smell more pretty than Pretty by EA.
Beautiful is good quality. You can't go wrong with Estee Lauder.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells very old lady like.. Like roses and baby powder. Ugh sooo bad

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I first used it around 12, 13 years ago and have been in love with it since then. It has a warm rich and romantic fragrance which lasts all day long. Even though it's more for the evening wear, I find it perfect for use at any time of the day. Gives the image of an elegant and sophisticated lady who must be taken seriously. It does give the feeling of being BEAUTIFUL to the wearer :D
Has top notes of rose, tuberose, jasmine and lily. You just open the bottle and you'll feel as if you've been handed a big bouquet. My fiance also loves it on me and I always stock up 1-2 bottles of it in my cabinet.
Overall, a must have for floral fragrance lovers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful Perfume is a lovely floral perfume...smells like mostly roses & lilies to me...a little powdery...it was a favorite perfume for me when my daughter was a baby...have been spraying it on since last week & loving it...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by joneschick114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great perfume- but not for me

I got this with my holiday 2011 Estee Lauder limited edition gift set. I loved the makeup, but never played with the perfume. I smelled it recently and its not for me. Way too strong, too floral, and very "old lady" smelling. I love old ladies, so no hating! But I can't see myself wearing this, just smelling it is trying enough. I love the bottle, it really is beautiful. But I'm not big on floral perfumes, especially frumpy ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this fragrance. At first when i tried it out at the mall, i really didn't like it - i thought it was too heavy and something my mother or grandmother would wear. so i tried it again about 4 mos ago and i fell in love with it. i purposely did not wear any fragrance that day since i knew i was going to try out new perfumes.. so i sprayed it on the inside of my wrist and walked around the mall with it. about an hour later i kept smelling this lovely hint of "something" and for a moment i forgot i sprayed myself with this perfume.

i kept smelling my wrist and the more it wore on me, the better i liked it. somehow it worked very well with my chemistry and i ran back and got the biggest bottle they had. Ouch. $85 was pricey for a perfume, but it smells sooo good. even my BF comments how good i smell every day when i spray it on. gotta love that. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I bought the minis set of Estee Lauder and hated all of them, they all smell like old lady, There's nothing exciting about this perfume at all

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I smelled this on a friend. It is amazing! I can't describe the smell. It is very pricey though...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by mics008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG fragrance. Elegant and just beautiful. Works amazingly on my skin . Lasts the whole day and is not overpowering at all.