April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Eyeliner - Christian Dior - Diorliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this liner. Only reason i wont repurchase is becuase of the price.

Pros

Super black
like the formula
great packaging
long lasting
a bit glossy
nice brush

Cons

Take care how much you twist as prouct comes out fast
SUPER expensive ($60 plus in Australia)
Take care with putting the lid on as it can damage the brush

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by emily0201

At first I really liked this product as I found it easy to apply but the more I've used it the more frustrated I've become. After a few hours of wearing it the liner leaves smudge marks in the eyelid crease. If you do what I do and wear it underneath the bottom lashes as well, I can only say don't with this product as after a while it can look like you have black eyes!
I definitely think this is one of the cases where you don't get quality for money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so glad that I am not the only one to be find this product to be lacking the qualities I look for in a liquid eye liner. Although the liner has a dense shade of black, it is just too watery for my liking.

Although the fact that the liquid is well contained and only comes out when the user twists the body of it, when it does come out, there is quite a lot of it. I find it mediocre and it was not cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by andreaally

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT -unless you have money to waste! In Australia this costs a whopping $65!!! I thought I was lucky finding it at a sale price of $33. Boy was I disappointed. I have oily lids & live in a very hot climate. This sour lemon moved, slipped & ran within 10 minutes!! I bought this in brown. As other reviewers have said, the pigment is terrible, I had to reapply many times just to get a full colour. The mechanism to this pen is absolutely dreadful. I only bought on staff recommendation & she raved this to be water-resistant, smudgeproof, budgeproof, fine for very oily lids & sweat-proof, they refused return too. JUNK! NEVER AGAIN! Shame on you Dior!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Dianashh

Love this liner! I always used Loreal eye liquid eye liner just because this was way too expensive. But I bought it about 2 months ago and I love it! no smudges, and it stay the whole day!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by swtxdreams

Eyeliner would rub off in chunks. Did not stay on very long.

Stila liquid eyeliner is much much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to wash off, no smudging, stays on at least 6-8 hours and beautiful elegant packaging. On the other hand, the product comes out too much or too little and takes a lot of twisting and shaking (quite frustrating really...). Then, there's the brush which is quite good at first but after a while when the product starts to dry on it it splits and becomes clumpy. Plus it's expensive and just frustrating to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by littlebird123

I am a Dior fan, but not a fan of this product. It is expensive, either give too much or too litle ink. The color is good. Once applied, it does last all day. But the brush is not very good, it require a little learning curve to mast the technique. After a while, my brush head split up, it becomes messy. I am dissappointed with this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover987654321

Well it was okay, at best.

The line appeared watery sometimes, and the liquid didn't come out. It either gave too much or too little. The brush was alright though, really have no comment against it.

This is good for every day wear - it does not come off! Even in rainy weather. However, given the price tag it comes with, I will not be purchasing another.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Definitely not for drama, but great product for daytime use. It wears well without smudging, lasts through a nap and is easy to remove while washing my face. It has a lighter line, which works for me well during a work day, but I'd want a more defined, black line for night. I haven't had issues with the applicator, but it may be because I don't push a lot of product through each use.I find the brush a perfect shape and flexibility for easy application. I love Wet n Wild H20 Proof, but the black one gives too dramatic a line for daytime. If you like that look, give it a try. Its under $7, which is a steal. UPDATE:Yikes, I'm downgrading this product! Sure, no smudging, but I happened to have watery eyes, then rubbed them. It completely came off! It cleanly wiped off, no residue even. Very strange and definitely not worth the price. It doesn't run or give you raccoon eyes, but it may disappear! Tried Lancomes Artliner and its what this should be. Much better lasting power!