Dior Diorliner

3.1

I was running around like a crazy woman trying to find a replacement to my NARS felt eyeliner in Atlantic (which is a dark navy) since the NARS store had not opened in my country and the closest colour replica with a felt tip (I hate pens and am not too precise with a stick) was the Dior Liner. As luck would have it, I snagged the last piece in Navy for a whopping $48. For an eyeliner.
So, the next time I go out I use my $48 dollar eyeliner and at first no product comes out -which I attributed to it being new and my not twisting the clicker thingy enough. So I twist and twist until it basically drips product and then it just stops coming out!
The colour comes off very weak -and whatever colour DOES come out it's so watery and see through that I don't see how this counts as eyeliner.
It's not just bad for the price I paid for it, but I would not even repurchase this even if it cost a dollar. I'm so upset I couldn't even throw it away it's just sitting there...staring at me.
Don't waste your money. Kat Von D has an amazing tattoo liner, and before I went completely cruelty free the L'Oreal precision liner was my Holy Grail...don't waste your time with this one honestly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love my Dior cosmetics however this product is definitely a no go. The twist top packaging is awful, you'll have to shake it, then twist, then pray that the right amount comes out, if at all any.

Colour is uneven due to the applicator, brush is too thick, I'm not Cleopatra. Also you can't really tell if it's empty, sometimes nothing comes out after shaking it vigorously, and sometimes the whole lot comes out after one shake, it defies gravity.

Love this liner. Only reason i wont repurchase is becuase of the price.

Pros

Super black
like the formula
great packaging
long lasting
a bit glossy
nice brush

Cons

Take care how much you twist as prouct comes out fast
SUPER expensive ($60 plus in Australia)
Take care with putting the lid on as it can damage the brush

At first I really liked this product as I found it easy to apply but the more I've used it the more frustrated I've become. After a few hours of wearing it the liner leaves smudge marks in the eyelid crease. If you do what I do and wear it underneath the bottom lashes as well, I can only say don't with this product as after a while it can look like you have black eyes!
I definitely think this is one of the cases where you don't get quality for money.

I am so glad that I am not the only one to be find this product to be lacking the qualities I look for in a liquid eye liner. Although the liner has a dense shade of black, it is just too watery for my liking.

Although the fact that the liquid is well contained and only comes out when the user twists the body of it, when it does come out, there is quite a lot of it. I find it mediocre and it was not cheap.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT -unless you have money to waste! In Australia this costs a whopping $65!!! I thought I was lucky finding it at a sale price of $33. Boy was I disappointed. I have oily lids & live in a very hot climate. This sour lemon moved, slipped & ran within 10 minutes!! I bought this in brown. As other reviewers have said, the pigment is terrible, I had to reapply many times just to get a full colour. The mechanism to this pen is absolutely dreadful. I only bought on staff recommendation & she raved this to be water-resistant, smudgeproof, budgeproof, fine for very oily lids & sweat-proof, they refused return too. JUNK! NEVER AGAIN! Shame on you Dior!

Love this liner! I always used Loreal eye liquid eye liner just because this was way too expensive. But I bought it about 2 months ago and I love it! no smudges, and it stay the whole day!

Eyeliner would rub off in chunks. Did not stay on very long.

Stila liquid eyeliner is much much better.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Easy to wash off, no smudging, stays on at least 6-8 hours and beautiful elegant packaging. On the other hand, the product comes out too much or too little and takes a lot of twisting and shaking (quite frustrating really...). Then, there's the brush which is quite good at first but after a while when the product starts to dry on it it splits and becomes clumpy. Plus it's expensive and just frustrating to use.

I am a Dior fan, but not a fan of this product. It is expensive, either give too much or too litle ink. The color is good. Once applied, it does last all day. But the brush is not very good, it require a little learning curve to mast the technique. After a while, my brush head split up, it becomes messy. I am dissappointed with this purchase.