Dior Diorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 7/28/2015 7:59:00 AM

Overall I think that this is a very over rated product. I actually like the dior primer, but the foundation is just blah. I picked up shade 200, matched prettt good. I preferred applying it directly onto my flat top brush and stippling it just as beauty guru Tati on youtube does. For more coverage you can spray it directly onto your face, but it will go up your nose and make you sneeze like crazy. I have a lot to cover, acne scars and discoloration so I really had to use quite a lot of product for a medium coverage only. This foundation doesn't dry too fast which makes building up the coverage a little tricky. I'm not a fan of its consistency either. It is just to "slippery" and using a flap top brush distributes the foundation un evenly, but using a beauty blender soaks up most of the product giving an almost non existent application. The struggle was real haha. I always had to use another foundation or a good concealer with this foundation because 5he coverage wasn't cutting it for me. I have oily skin and the staying power is decent if you set it well. I usually liked to use my mac nc 20 studio fix with this for added longevity and coverage. In its own the foundation will rub off so setting it is a must. The girls at sephora were baffled when I returned it. They loved it so much, and I like the girls at seohora, but I was like no. I think as consumers we want to like things because of their popularity and fame amongst the beauty community and trust me that's how I felt when I she'd the $62 plus tax on this bad boy. I wanted to live it and believe that I was going to look flawless. I think this might be good for skin that doesn't have dark spots or redness. Didn't work for me, I might try the sephora one just for the heck of it, bease it's supposed to be a dupe according to the ladies at sephora.

on 7/25/2015 8:42:00 AM

MY ALLTIME FAVOURITE FOUNDATION!! This gives the most beautiful airbrushed look ever! I've sprayed it onto my face and blended with brushes, beauty blender and my own fingers and all have given a beautiful result! It has no SPF so it is perfect for formal events/parties and lasts all night! I use colour 200 a it matched perfectly. Only let down is the price, in Australia I payed $80 however this lasted 10-12 months and was defiantly worth it! Overall I can't stop repurchasing despite the cost, this is the perfect base for makeup junkies!

I have only worn this product once, but I absolutely ADORE it. That's the only reason I would ever review a product this early. It's so lightweight yet has such a nice coverage. I apply mine by spraying it on a flat top kabuki brush, then applying it straight to the face. I'm in the shade 200 Light Beige. I've tried self matching myself to shades in other foundations, but this one matches me PERFECTLY. I'm a NARS Sheer Glow in Deauville girl. That's the only other foundation that matches me perfectly. All others are basically just a tad too dark, but anything lighter is too light. This product has such a nice, velvety finish, and it looks like your skin but better. It also smells REALLY nice, but I'm a Dior fragrance fan (Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is my signature scent). I think the price is stupidly high, but it's also worth every penny. Plus, for 2.3 ounces, I think you get your money's worth. I only used three light sprays on the brush to cover my face, and I usually use a shitload of foundation due to the texture of my skin being difficult and rough. I'd recommend 1000000000%!

on 6/24/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is really light weight but can me medium coverage, perfect for natural makeup look ir weddings, best applies sprayed straight to the brush

on 6/24/2015 3:53:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! Typically like most others I heard all this hype about this product. In my opinion it's worth all the buzz. I have never tried Dior before I'm typically a Mac kind of girl, I doubt I'll ever go back!

on 5/29/2015 9:27:00 AM

I just had to write a review about this foundation. Firstly I am a huge make-up junkie, so when a new product is launched I review it on many sites before deciding to purchase. I am 45 and even though my skin is in great condition, I have recently been struggling to find a foundation that's both sheer and gives a nice coverage without looking too cakey as many do. I purchased this today, matched perfectly by a Dior consultant in Boots, as shade 200. I couldn't wait to get home and try it for myself. I applied by lightly spraying a fluffy buffing brush and lightly buffed it on my skin, and wow, my skin has been transformed, it looks dewy, fresh and gives the perfect coverage. If you are around the same age as me with the same concerns, give this a go, you wont be disappointed. If you have a lot of rosacea then you would need a good concealer to apply after. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this !

on 5/19/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought a bottle of this stuff on the 17th on May so it remains to see if this can lasts the 5 months that the SA told me it should if used appropriately. She showed me how to spray a quick burst about 7-8 inches away from a foundation brush and then tap and buff the product into the skin for a flawless finish. I am a MAC NC20 and the SA immediately grabbed the 200 "light beige" formula. There are 10 colours to choose from now, and the tone she chose for me blends pretty seamlessly against my fair, neutral skin. She also used a tad of the matte touch finishing spray (also applied with a foundation brush) which gave me a bit of a glow but nothing obvious like a bronzer - it just adds a very mild, luminous finish.

I like a very light, natural coverage personally and this definitely delivers, but I could see how by layering on a few more spritzes Dior's AF could be built up for more problematic areas. I am in my mid thirties and over the last two days I noticed this product helps keep my skin looking soft and radiant. The price point is a PITA but if it lasts for the 5 months like I was told it should, it just might turn out to be an awesome investment!

on 5/18/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I finally caved and purchased this and ADORE it.

A makeup artist at Sephora had applied this as it is one of the best colour matches she could find (201 Linen). It's expensive but I finally bit the bullet and do not regret it one bit.

Here's what I love:

- matches my skin perfectly! (my skin is super hard to match - pale and thin with yellow undertones yet also pinkish areas)
- super easy to apply and blend -- I have experimented both with applying it directly to face and buffing, and with spraying onto a wet sponge to apply and then buff in with a brush. Both provide a great finish.
- DOES NOT SINK INTO PORES or accentuate dry areas (I have dry skin and foundation tends to pool in my pores or get absorbed unevenly
- provides a seamless, very elegant finish
- does not dry my skin out

Here's what I don't love:

- price!

What remains to be seen:

- how long it lasts. I've never used a "spray" foundation before so I will see how long this lasts and may have to revise my "buy again" rating accordingly.

All in all, it's a very elegant formula that looks super natural and provides me with a medium coverage, perfect colour match and flawless finish. Hooray!

**In case it assists others, until now my favourite foundation has been Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua which I only use for events because of its inclusion of drying alcohol. However, for me the colour and finish of the Chanel is the best I've found - until now.

on 5/11/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Update: Just bought Linen to mix with medium beige to mix for the fall and winter months and it is working great. Still like the finish of this. When I returned MUFE High Definition I bought another can of this. This has the finish and coverage that I can get onboard about. Very adjustable.

Just bought this and have used it 3 times and every time people tell me I look great each time I wear it, not my makeup looks great. I love how light this is and the medium color 300 is spot on color match for my NC 25-30 skintone. I have normal dry skin and this just looks like my skin. I apply to a sponge and stipple on until I like the coverage. I am so glad I finally took note of the many positive reviews and bought this.

This is so much better and a much better color match for me than the Sephora airmist foundation. It provides better coverage with less foundation. I wanted to love the Sephora one because of the price but the Dior one won.

on 5/5/2015 3:32:00 PM

What an amazing foundation! First hated it because i just sprayed it directly on my face (left my skin looking cakey). But when I spray it lightly to a buffing brush and then work it onto my skin, it is heaven!

Video Reviews & Tutorials