November 24, 2014 | 1758 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eyeliner Pencil in Prussian

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this. The color is a very muted, navy blue-I ordered it online and it does look brighter online, but it is a very good color, and it's really suitable for every day wear. I have had issues with this not working well going over some eyeshadows, but I have also had issues with another eyeliner and the same shadow-so that is a downside. But it is such a lovely product, I never want to run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Mzunga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a daily staple, it doesn't read as blue, so it's not a fantasy-looking, once in a while product, but something you can use everyday.
What is great about it is that the blue makes the white of your eyes really pop, so they look really really bright.
Also, if you have really fair skin, it's a way to do eyeliner that's strong without looking heavy like black.
This is my most beloved make-up item, I've been restocking for years...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this eyeliner for awhile now and just recently used it yesterday. It is a beautiful muted navy blue & easy to apply, goes with many eyeshadows and Stays All Day! I used it with Laura Mercier's Riviera palette and in this horrible Maryland humidity it stayed put all day no smudging! Highly recommend this eyeliner. Had to give it the credit it deserves.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a perfect bright navy alternative to Waveline Fluidline. They are exactly the same color minus the glitter in Waveline and can be used in the waterline. I only wish it were softer to apply then it is. Otherwise it stays all day and doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

i really like this :) i got this because it looks a lot like bobbi brown's gel eyeliner in denim ink, and they didn't have any at the counter so instead i got this.
would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this is a nice rich blue eyeliner. i am nw43 in mac so what i do is draw a thick line then a thin black line with my eyeliner gel in blacktrap. it lasts all day. it gives my eyes some color and pop stands out and lasts. it's a great way to play with colored eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

Beautiful rich colour, easy to apply, and doesn't smear. It does have a soft tip, so I find I'm sharpening it often if I want to have a precise line. I wearing this today with a super neutral eye (Bare Canvase paint, wash of Shroom all over) and mascara. C'est tout!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I do not remember the occasion in which I bought prussian, I guess because I wear it so often. I love the deep dark blue color, and it goes perfecrlu with blue, cool purples and orange looks. I wear this on my waterline and it does have increadible staying power--only the outter corners might get slightly smudged throughout the day. I love powerpoint pencils, and this is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The Prussian has been my everyday staple eyeliner. Its great on the go compared to gel liners which takes a while for me to apply. It sets after a minute. It doesn't melt, fade or give you racoon eyes. This shade is a pigmented black with slight shimmer sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by petitequeen

This is my first review here, and I have to write about this wonderful color. I have dark blue eyes with grey flecks and this is the best color I have tried so far. It makes my eyes stand out in a good way. MAC Powerpoint eyeliners are the only ones that don't melt on my oily skin and I have been using them for a long time. I've always worn Stubborn Brown because I wear minimal makeup and it's a neutral, but I wanted to switch it up one day and the MAC sales associate suggested Prussian. I wasn't sure about wearing a blue eyeliner with blue eyes but this one worked for me. Even my boyfriend who is not the type to pile on the compliments actually told me twice yesterday that my eyes were beautiful, so it's official, I'm stocking up on it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No