Dior Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

I adore this scent. When I first smelled it, I did not like it at all - my first impression was that it sort of smelled "old lady-ish" and was much too strong for my tastes.

...but the more I testedt it out in fragrance stores, the more I loved the smell! Now it's one of my fragrance staples.

The best part of this perfume is it's the first perfume I've come across in a while that truly stays on me. Usually I feel as though fragrances rub off of me much too quickly but with Miss Dior Cherie, I've noticed that it will last all day and not fade too much!

I suppose the only thing I would say is that the scent is not really an everyday scent - I try to wear it as a daily fragrance sometimes but even the littlest amount makes me feel like a scent bomb... definitely a fragrance that should be saved for special occasions.

on 9/17/2014 6:35:00 PM

That's my wedding parfume. I love it for special occasions. It's too much for every day use.

J"dore is my favorite but this is suitable for women a bit younger, maybe up to 24,25.. I said this with j'dore as well, but this could use a mix with something to "lighten" it up-it's a bit alcohol ish. Sort of a sweeter version of Romance by RL. Still very nice, fresh, gardeny. It smells like you would expect it to, if that makes sense ! Mix with something a little more warm and sugary and it's nice. Doesn't last as long as j'dore .

It's flowery, classy, lady-like, bit powdery but not to overwhelming like No.5. It is not a recommended scent for young girls. But perfect for seductive woman in the 30s like me. Would definitely repurchase any perfume that my husband love :) Too bad now that they discontinued it and renamed it to Miss Dior. I love it still.

on 3/24/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Reading about the reformulation is heartbreaking. I have a mini EDT and it is nothing like the pineapple and strawberry caramel corn confection of its former glory. In fact, I do not even get any of the listed floral notes. My version of Miss Dior Cherie is neither foody nor fruity. It is a sharp pink floral with a weak patchouli backdrop. I guess I can find a little jasmine in there but as a gourmand gal, it pains me to think of how awesome this would have been pre-2005.

on 1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got a small bottle, the 30ml and the big bottle which contains 100ml. The first bottle I bought in 2007, it's still not empty because the change in scent of perfume. I still love these two and I will buy this over and over again

on 12/12/2013 1:50:00 AM

Absolutely delicious. So many compliments. Highly recommend.

on 11/2/2013 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

To me this is a dreadful scent. It literally smells like a medley of rotten vegetables to me. Worst scent I have ever smelled in my opinion

on 10/28/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly, the smell is ok but it comes of WAY too strong on me. It is sweet and a little warm but is too musky to me. The staying power isn't very good which is the only thing I enjoyed about the product because I didn't want it sticking to me anymore!

Smells classy and sharply nice. It's not obviously fruity or floral, which I like. It is very balanced and neutral which for me makes it a perfect day time office friendly smell.

Popular Fragrances